Flashback part 12

Broken Baekhyun

1 Week later

 
 
 
Slowly but surely, Baekhyun's body started to accept the feeding tubes but he still hadn't successfully gained consciousness for more then a few minutes.
 
 
 
The weight Baekhyun managed to put on from the feeding tubes was at a minimum but he was gradually gaining the weight he lost.
 
 
 
The members were still not allowed to visit Baekhyun in his hospital room but were somewhat at ease as he was making small progress.
 
 
 
Exo had gone on a short hiatus because of Baekhyun's eating disorder and fans went on an uproar...like always  
 
 
 
Their manager was fired and the others were really grateful to their CEO for firing him after much persuasion.
 
 
 
Other idols had come to comfort the eleven exo members but hardly got a conversation going with them and left a while after.
 
 
 
LUHANS POV
 
 
 
The members and I had just gotten back from a long drive from the hospital after a long restless day.
 
 
 
I felt overly sluggish and horrible once I reached my bed and collapsed as soon as my body came in contact with my soft duvet.
 
 
 
My sickness was getting worse as the days went on and my insomnia wasn't helping the problem what so ever.
 
 
 
The stress of having Baek in the hospital and a depressed atmosphere every second of the day also wasn't helping either.
 
 
 
Just after visiting Baek, I went to get an IV drip and my prescribed meds while the members waited for me.
 
 
 
I didn't realise I was crying until I felt a warm hand on my back.
 
 
 
I slowly turned my body and came face to face with Sehun. His eyes showed concern as they stared down into my doe eyes.
 
 
 
"Lulu, what's wrong, why are you crying?" Sehun started to rub his palm in a comforting circle across my back.
 
 
 
A sigh escaped my mouth as I thought of my reply.
 
 
 
"I'm just worried about Baek and our future as exo" The tears continued to fall without any hesitation of stopping.
 
 
 
Sehun sat on the bed and pulled me into him and tightened his hold in a protective way. "Nothing is going to happen to any of us. Baekhyun will realise what he done wrong and come to terms with it all. We will perform again and finish our comeback. You will become well again and Kai's waist injury will heal. Our friendship is inseparable because we are one and no one will ever change that. We are just going through a hurricane at the moment but it will be over quicker than you know it lulu. All the members are here for you no matter what it is. We are all going to help Baek also. Trust me, exo will be just fine. Nothing bad will ever happen to any of us and I can promise you that"
 
 
 
My body began to shake violently as I recalled Sehun's words. We were all going to be fine.
 
 
------------------
 
 
ITS A SHORT UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY THIS HOLIDAY DOING STUFF FOR MY BIRTHDAY TODAY OR TOMMOROW FOR PEOPLE IN DFFERENT CONTRIES, WHICH IM LOOKING FORWARD TOO, IM GOING TO BE 14 WHICH IS...UNBELIEVABLE. I DONT KNOW WHY I DONE LUHANS POV BUT I ROLLED WITH IT TO BE HONEST AS HIS WOULD BE THE EASIEST. IS THERE ANYONES POV YOU WOULD LIKE? I HAD A REQUEST TO DO BEAKHYUNS POV BUT THAT WILL BE LATER ON BEFORE HE WAKES UP (IF HE WAKES UP)  THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE