Thoughts (side)

Broken Baekhyun

DOUBLE UPDATE

 
Warning: jealousy in this chapter (sorry just had to put that xD)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHORS POV
 
 
The practice room hadn't been as depressing than it was at that moment.
 
Everyone was silent.
 
Scared to death for the safety of their precious friend.
 
Tears rolled down their makeup stained faces from all the crying.
 
Xiumin, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Chen and D.O were all huddled together, sobbing quietly not wanting to be the first to speak since the call with Kris ended.
 
Xiumin sighed heavily before he spoke up.
 
"We should get ready to go to the hospital." He said
 
Everyone stared up at Xiumin who decided to stand up.
 
Everyone shuffled to their feet before going to their bags and packing them up almost as if in slow motion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
XIUMIN POV
 
 
I could tell everyone was dreading it.
 
I could feel feel my limbs shaking like they were going to give in any moment but luckily they were stronger than that since I play soccer with Luhan.
 
I could stop the thoughts that kept circulating through my head.
 
Why?
 
WHY?!
 
Why Baekhyun?!
 
Why my precious band member?
 
I knew what Kris was talking about when he said  'little habit'
 
I wouldn't call myself oblivious when Baekhyun was basically a living corpse that walks around the dorm.
 
Even though Baekhyun and I don't live in the same dorm, it made it completely worse and more obvious once I saw the amount of weight he lost in just over a week.
 
Baekhyun had almost likely developed an eating disorder.
 
I felt disappointed in myself when the distressed call from Chanyeol had ended.
 
I knew that Baekhyun had lost weight dramatically, yet I didn't do anything.
 
I didn't deserve to be called a friend if I didn't help.
 
The nerves began to eat me up.
 
Once we were in the van with other manager, the nerves began to eat me up.
 
It's not like I was scared of what was wrong since I sort of already had a vague idea but it was more based on the fact that I didn't know what to expect.
 
That was killing me inside.
 
The nerves were killing me, along with the regrets.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
D.O POV
 
 
Hearing the news that Baekhyun's condition was probably life threatening, I couldn't help but be surprised.
 
I knew something had been up with Baekhyun for a long time but personally I really didn't care.
 
Knowing that Baekhyun was becoming skinnier as each day passed didn't worry me either but something about the call had caught me off guard.
 
Is Baekhyun doing this to gain popularity or what?
 
I didn't voice my opinion  since I would have been shouted at but I was tempted to say something.
 
After I found out that Baekhyun got some of the lines that were originally offered to me, I lost interest in caring.
 
It's unfair how he gets more lines than both me and Chen.
 
Was it just based on looks since he looks...pretty?
 
Prettier than the rest of the members anyway, Luhans pretty too but he would never admit it because he thinks he's manly.
 
Getting on with the point at hand, I wouldn't say I was jealous of Baekhyun...
 
Ok I'm jealous as hell!!!
 
But I will never admit to that,I will be in denial like Luhan.
 
I do have to say that once I heard that it was life threatening my eyes defiantly got larger.
 
I'm not worried though.
 
I don't care.
 
Why would I care about a line stealing thug anyway?
 
I don't or do I?
 
No i don't care about him no matter what his condition is.
 
But I can't tell the others what I think coz then they will think of me as a .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 TAO POV
 
 
I was crying.
 
Why wouldn't I be crying??
 
"I am still the crybaby right?" I asked just to make the seriousness fade.
 
"Yes Tao, yes you are" Chen said as he made eye contact with Tao and smiled, Tao returned the smile.
 
Everyone knew what I was doing but it didn't really seem to work much.
 
While it was quiet, I had to let my thoughts wonder off.
 
Thinking about what had happened recently, I shuddered at the realisation of Baekhyun in the practice room earlier on today.
 
He looked so ewwwww since he was so skinny.
 
A baby could probably wrap their hand around his wrist.
 
I will remember to get Sehun to do that later as he was crying when I looked at him and he was the baby of the group and a 5 year old emotionless diva.
 
Baekhyun was also wearing long sleeve tops all the time and would wear them no matter what the weather.
 
He also refrained himself from wearing white things but I don't really know since we don't live in the same dorm but I knew and still know...
 
Something's fishy and it wasn't the fish soup Xiumin just got out his bag.
 
Something was up with my 'puppy' or shall I say our 'puppy'
 
But I don't know what it was.
 
It was killing me.
 
What happened to the light source of Exo?
 
Something was wrong.
 
Something very wrong, so wrong that it made my stomach twist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KAI POV
 
I didn't get it.
 
One moment everything was fine then next minute Baekhyun exploded and walked out the practice room with Chanyeol in pursuit.
 
Something stinks and I want to get to the bottom of it!
 
"Seriously your fish soup stinks" he stated.
 
"Please stop eating it Hyung" I finished off my little tantrum.
 
I got back into my thoughts once Xiumin put away his soup.
 
From the way Chanyeol almost immediately followed after Baek...
 
I have a new shipping.
 
While I was interesting myself with my own stupidity I heard a small sniffle and was brought back to reality.
 
Baekhyun was in a life threatening condition and I was thinking about OTP's.
 
I looked over and realised Sehun had leaned against me and buried his head in my neck.
 
I didn't know what to do but luckily Xiumin mouthed that I should comfort him and pat his back in reassurance.
 
I was very hesitant since I had only seen sehun cry once so you could basically imagine my dilemma.
 
I tapped his back while all eyes where on me and they motioned me to carry on but more full on (not in that way)
 
Soon sehun stopped crying but stayed in my embrace.
 
What would I do without my hyungs help.
 
I need them and the maknae.
 
I depend on them...
 
But if I lose one, it wouldn't be the same.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHENS POV
 
 
Longest ride ever.
 
Seriously, it's only a 10 minute car drive to the hospital.
 
It feels like 5x that.
 
I'm worried out of my mind.
 
I can't sit still in the dead silent car that doesn't seem to want to speed up.
 
My fellow beagle line member is in a terrible condition and I'm not there for him.
 
Why couldn't I go with them.
 
"Chen why are you pouting" Kai asked as he sniggered.
 
"I'm not pouting, I just want to get to the hospital and comfort Baekhyun and everyone for that matter" I said with pride and anticipation.
 
My hands were sweating from the fear that something had happened like Baekhyun dying or what have you.
 
Lucky for me D.O noticed and rubbed my shoulder.
 
I gave him a reassuring smile and sighed.
 
From the stress, I didn't notice the beautiful sky.
 
Pinks, reds, oranges, blues and purples mixed together to form a breath-taking view.
 
It almost made me smile.
 
But I couldn't.
 
Not when Baekhyun was clinging for dear life.
 
A tear slipped out of my eyes that I was trying to hold in.
 
"I need my Baek to make me smile again." I didn't realise I said it out loud.
 
"We all do" Kai replied while everyone nodded.
 
That was when I sort of smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SEHUN POV
 
 
Once in the van, I broke down.
 
I tried to hide the gasps and sobs that managed to escape my mouth.
 
It was hard trying to cry with 6 other people right next to you.
 
It obviously failed as I felt an annoying tap on my shoulder, almost hesitant.
 
I allowed it once it turned in to a soothing rub instead of the pestering taps.
 
I began to calm down a bit but the memories kept haunting me.
 
Last week, once Baekhyun had come out the bathroom, I had entered and saw a picture slightly ajar.
 
I decided to leave it but after I done my business, it pissed me off so I tried to fix it.
 
It was a lot more effort than it sounds but I had to take the painting of before I could sort it out.
 
What I saw made me shiver in fear.
 
There was a bunch of razor blades and scissors in a hole from where the painting had once been before I took it off.
 
There was blood specs on the pieces of metal but in the end I concluded that it was Kai's first shave gone wrong and left.
 
But thinking back to it, all the signs pointed to Baekhyun but I couldn't and still can't be sure.
 
All the drama with Baekhyun was making me tired so I embedded myself in Kai a bit more, not like he minded.
 
Kai rubbed my hair affectionately.
 
I began to get sleepy but I couldn't fall asleep.
 
It seems as though Chen noticed this and started to sing a lullaby and soon everyone joined in except myself.
 
The sound was soothing and comforting and as I started to fall asleep all I thought of was one thing or shall I say person.
 
Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
TAO POV
 
I told you all sehun was a baby :)
 
 
 
 
 
OKAY SO I FINALLY FINISHED THE OTHER 6'S THOUGHTS AND IT TOOK AN HOUT FROM 3:30 am ish TILL 4:56 SO JUST OVER AN HOUR. I COULDNT SLEEP SINCE IM STILL REALLY SICK ANY WAY. LONGEST UPDATE EVER FOR ME, WOULDNT YOU SAY SO :)
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ;)