Flashback part 11

Broken Baekhyun

AUTHORS POV

 
 
It was nerve wracking waiting for someone that you cared about. They all hadn't heard any news since they arrived and it was making the members exceedingly worried as the time went on. An hour turned into 4. No one had uttered a single word, afraid that if they spoke it would ruin everything. They all felt guilty but in all honesty it wasn't their fault. The members still looked aggravated after what happened two hours before. It was completely silent except for the constant taping of a foot on the floor.
 
It was only the 11 boys and their manager as their other manager left to help the CEO. Chanyeol was still pissed off at the elder for abandoning Baekhyun.
 
 
2 HOURS BEFORE
 
 
BANG
 
Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared up at the scene in front of them. There the elder was slumped on the ground holding his right cheek in his hands while Chanyeol stood menacingly above their manager glaring down at him.
 
The fire burning in Chanyeols eyes seemed to grow larger as he was fixated on their manager. The anger catapulted by the second as he watched the man that had corrupted his closest friends mind. Chanyeol looked away in disgust before he pummelled the elder more so than he wanted to.
 
"What the did you just say" The younger growled.
 
The manager rolled his eyes in annoyance making Chanyeol punch the man in the face yet again but on the opposite cheek giving him yet another ugly soon to be bruise.
 
"Answer the ing question!" Chanyeol stepped closer to the manager making the elder cower in fear.
 
The other members stayed quite knowing that their 'Hyung' wasn't as caring as they fought he was and deserved the little punishment he was getting.
 
"I said he wasn't working hard enough for the next album, it annoyed me so I had him work harder. He wasn't meant to turn out like that" 
 
The members were disgusted and their other manager didn't seem to happy either. They were all pissed honestly. The man who was just lying on the floor looked at all the members with a stoic expression but truly feared each and everyone of them.
   
" off"
 
"I thought you wanted me to be supportive and stay?"
 
"Not after what you had just confessed to"
 
"It wasn't meant to turn out like that"
 
"Well you shouldn't have said it to begin with"
 
"I didn't think Baekhyun would be a ing crybaby about it"
 
"Piss off. NOW!"
 
"You should be glad Chanyeol didn't go all out on you because Baekhyun is suffering from so much more right now!"
 
It was 12 vs 1 and in the end their 'former' Hyung gave up and left leaving the others in their own thoughts.
 
 
BACK TO PRESENT
 
 
The whole room was tranquil. It was so hushed that you could hear heartbeats pumping and blood flowing. Everyone was still nervous and played with anything and everything they could from hair to their fingers, to keep themselves from bursting from the pressure. 
 
The silence continued until...
 
"We have a problem" a nurse appeared from the room that Baekhyun was ushered into hours ago.
 
"What's the problem" they all looked up at their manager who began to speak but diverted their eyes back onto the middle aged woman.
 
"It seems as though Baekhyuns body is refusing to accept the feeding tubes that we injected into his skin. He is in bad shape at the moment and we don't know whether or not his body will accept anything"
 
"Nurse, we need you back in the room now. He's throwing up in his sleep. We need to make sure that he doesn't swallow it and stop it as soon as possible" another nurse cam running out.
 
The members and their manager watched in pure horror at the news that they had received.
 
Baekhyun was worse then they thought and it was only going to get worse. 
 
 
SORRY FOR BEING LATE. SCHOOL HAS BEEN...BUSY. ITS A SHORT UPDATE BUT ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING. ITS REALLY CRAPPY AS WELL BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WHEN I HAVE TIME. IF ANY OF YOU LIKE SEVENTEEN, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THEIR COMEBACK 'MANSAE'. I LOVED IT <3
LIKE ALWAYS I DONT PROOF READ.