Chapter 1- The starter

Broken Baekhyun

"No, please don't make me!" Baekhyun yelled

The nurses were trying to force feed baekhyun. One nurse tried to make him understand why he was in this situation "you have to, your very weak right now." Baekhyun was crying and screaming for the people around him to just leave him alone. Exo members were watching helplessly outside the ward, seeing baekhyun being ripped to pieces.
 
"Help me!" Baekhyun whispered loud enough for all the members to hear. Tears staining the members faces as all they could do was watch. They had not noticed that Baekhyun was suffering before it was to late.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Baekhyun POV
 
"We are one" exo all shouted in unison.
We had just finished our comeback concert and was very exhausted but we knew it was all worth it. Once we were all backstage, some of the members were lounging around on the sofa's or sitting on the floor and playing on their gadgets, waiting for manager- hyung to take us home to our dorm. I was about to take a rest and sit next to kris on the floor who discussing what he wanted to eat ,but insisted for it not to be chicken since it wasn't his style , but I got called out by manager.
I looked up at him and was trembling a bit because I was scared he would throw a harsh comment at me or complain. He stayed silent for a few seconds before he talked and it looked as if he was in deep thought, so I didn't disturb him.
"Baekhyun" he started
"I hate to admit it but you have been gaining weight recently and it is destroying Exo's image, so I need you to go on a diet" he continued.
"I want you to get down to 51kg by the end of this month, that will be all"he finished.
 
 
That had absolutely crushed me to pieces, I used to be the lightest in weight and now I feel like I'm the heaviest, which I'm not but my weight must be a problem If manager picked up on it. I guess I will have to start a healthy diet starting tomorrow.
 
After being deep in thought for about 5 minutes, I decided to go back in the waiting room where the rest of Exo was. Like I had planed to, to begin with, I sat next to kris, who was now listening to music.
 
"Hey, Baek what did manager- Hyung want?" Asked a very perplexed Chanyeol.
I stared up at him looking into his eyes and then at his body, which probably looked really weird but hay ho. He was really skinny especially for his height but all of exo, excluding myself, have lost a boat load of weight recently and I couldn't help but be jealous.
"Baek, did you hear me, what did manager say!" I was interrupted from my thoughts by Chanyeol pestering me again so I had to reply.
"Nothing, really but he will be back in about 2 minutes now" I said with a smile so it wouldn't look the least bit suspicious.
"...ok then" he finally replied.
 
I was correct, manager- Hyung came in a few minutes after and took us to the two vans and drove us back to the dorms.  I was still deep in thought with questions to myself running through my head like...
What do the fans think I look like???
What about exo???
Am I thin or really am I over weight???
All the thoughts in my head pointed to one answer
 
I WAS FAT!!!!
 
As soon as we all were back at the dorm, I went straight to bed and skipped dinner for tonight. Laying in bed, deep in thought yet again,thinking about my weight, I came to the decision that I had to lose as much weight as possible, no matter what it takes.
 
IM FAT
IM FAT 
IM FAT
 
DISGUSTING
DISGUSTING
DISGUSTING
 
USLESS 
USLESS 
USLESS 
 
The thoughts didn't leave me all night and I was forced to stay awake and think about how fat I was.
 
 
Sorry if it's bad but I'm trying to make it a little bit enjoyable.                                                                First chapter complete though. Please remembers to subscribe but I'm not forcing you to, but still. I will try to update in the next few days but next week I have school again, but I will still find the time to update I promise.