Love has come without knowing it.

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Umma, I missed you” Hyomin hugged her mother as soon as she saw her mother who just returned home.

“I missed you too my dear” Hyomin’s mother kissed her cheeks lovingly

“How was your trip umma?” Hyomin asked as she released the hug

“It was fine” Minyoung told her daughter,“ Did you eat well Hyomin ah?” she asked examining Hyomin’s body

“Yes, mom” Hyomin beamed at her mother.

 “Thank you for taking care of Hyomin for me,Eunjung ah” Minyoung talked to Eunjung who stood behind Hyomin looking at mother and daughter’s lovely moment, she gestured Eunjung to come to her and gave her a hug.

“You’re welcome emeonie” Eunjung said.

“I hope Hyomin didn’t give you so much headache” Minyoung daughter

“ umma !” Hyomin whined

“ Not much aunty” Eunjung said

“ Jungie ah, I didn’t at all” Hyomin pouted, Eunjung and Hyomin’s mother laughed

After a little talk with Hyomin’s mother, Eunjung excused herself and left Hyomin’s house to let Hyomin and her mother to spend their time together for they hadn’t seen each other for a week. As Eunjung was walking to the gate she noticed a motorbike with a man in black leather jacket and black sunglass acted suspiciously near the fence, she stared at him and he seemed to realize it, he hopped on his motorbike and drove away, Eunjung frowned at his sudden action, she found it very suspicious, and she couldn’t shake it off her mind as she was walking home, “It’s strange” she thought.

When she got inside her house, she sent Hyomin text message:

“Hyomin, please lock the door securely, and call me if you see any suspicious thing”…. Jungie , after less than a minute Eunung got a replied message

“Which movie or series you’ve recently watched Jungie , horror one ? :P ….Hyominnie

“ I’m serious okay? CALL ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING” …. Jungie , Eunjung was getting a bit worried but she didn’t want to make her friend worry as well.

“Arasso, goodnight Jungie ” … Hyominnie

“Goodnight Sunyoung” …Jungie , Eunjung smiled and kissed her phone, she felt a little bit lonely to come back to sleep in her room after having stayed with Hyomin for a week.

Hyomin put down her phone after replying Eunjung some messages, Eunjung was always overprotective over her, she felt so blessed to have a best friend like Eunjung. Hyomin took her pillow from her bed and walked out of her bedroom, leading to her mother’s bedroom carrying a pillow with her, she plopped down on her mother’s bed,

“Umma, how was your friend?” Hyomin asked her mother as she put her head on her mother’s lap

“It was a hard time for her, she couldn’t take it well” Minyoung told her daughter sadly

“She must be really mournful” Hyomin commented

“Yes, she has been so sad, and mourning over her deceased husband, they didn’t have any child, so she’s all alone now” Minyoung said feeling sad for her friend’s loss. Hyomin nodded, understood.

“Umma, did it hurt when appa leave? Hyomin carefully asked , looking up at her mother, her mother didn’t tell her much about her father, and Hyomin couldn’t even remember his face, there were no single photo of him in their house, all she knew her mother raised her up alone as a single mother.

Her mother smiled and answered her “Umma was lucky to have you Hyomin ah, you were my precious angel and the reason for me to live so it didn’t hurt that much” Minyoung touched her daughter’s hair adorably.

Hyomin smiled at her mom, she knew her mother was a strong woman, and she was so proud of her, she couldn’t imagine herself as a single mother and went through a lot.

“So how was your week dear? Minyoung asked her daughter. Hyomin was going to tell her mother but she paused, she didn’t know how to start, a lot had happened within a week.

“It was good” Hyomin decided to tell her in general, she smiled at the thought of particular thing that happened.

“Umma, do you think it’s possible there is someone out there who exactly looks like me that make people mistake me for that person?” Hyomin asked her mother what was inside her mind for a while. Her mother was frozen by the question.

“What are you talking about? Minyoung unconsciously raised her voiced asking her daughter, Hyomin was startled by her mother’s sudden change.

Minyoung seemed to realize that she scared her daughter, “ Umma is tired, let go to sleep” Minyoung said before lying down on her back facing her daughter. Hyomin was confused but she let it slip, her mother could be tired from travelling.

*************************

“I heard that someone saw them in music room together” A girl said, giggled

“That means there is something between them?” Her friend asked

“I guess so, it sounds so romantic, a girl who falls in love with her hero” A girl replied

“But I have shipped her with Eunjung senior, they look cute together” Her friend said disappointedly

“I don’t know some said they are just friends but some said they are more than friends” A girl said

“Let’s wait and see” Her friend said

It has been a week since Hyomin and Jiyeon has become a topic among college students especially fan girls and junior college students who were crazy about the elite seniors in T-University, and it didn’t seem to fade away soon, some even created rumor for them while Hyomin and Jiyeon were so clueless about it. Hyomin didn’t see Jiyeon after the day they met in music practice room but it wasn’t strange because they didn’t share the same class as they studied in different faculties and chance to meet was flat.

Jiyeon finally decided to apply for Taekwondo club because it was the only thing she was capable of, as first she was mocked by the seniors at the club when they saw her slender figure, with her arm in splint but their mocking was soon replaced by awe when Jiyeon showed her material art skill for the test before their eyes even with her injured arm, she mastered it perfectly, of course she would because she was 3rd dan belt in Taekwondo since she was at senior high school.

Today Hyomin had only one class to attend, so she would be free the whole afternoon, she planned to go to her mother’s flower shop to help her at the shop, as she was walking toward university gate, she saw Jiyeon sitting under a tree with her earphone on, she walked closer to her and sat on her grass, Jiyeon slowly looked at her side when she sensed someone’s presence, she removed her earphone from her ears when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter