Love me like you do

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon, don’t worry about her, I’ll take care of her, just go out to get some fresh air”

“Unnie, I say I’m fine”

“You are not fine, you’re stressing yourself too much”

“I almost get the right answer for this”

“Even the doctor can’t help her, who you think you are to be able to help her by crazily skimming through every random articles”

“I have faith and I’m sure I’ll find the way to help her”

“You just waste your time”

“As long as there is hope, I don’t think it’s a waste of time”

“Why are you being so stubborn Jiyeon?”

“Unnie if you love someone more than your life itself, you will understand me”

“Do you mean I don’t love Boram enough?”

“I can’t judge your love but my love for Hyomin is no doubt”

“I know it’s a great drive for you to do every impossible things happen but what’s the use of torturing yourself”

“Unnie you don’t get it”

“ Try me, so far I’ve seen, you have been awake all day to make sure Hyomin is fine, you take care of her but ignoring yourself, you stay up all night to do what you call a research about her case”

“I’m willing to do that”

“I know you are, but think of how Hyomin would feel if she can see how awful you look right now, do you think she will be happy?

“I’ll take care of myself more”

“Start from now”

“Unnie, I can’t leave her here alone, she will be scared when she wakes up and can’t feel my presence”

“She will be alright, it will be a while before she wakes up, go and get yourself a nice cup of coffee”

“That sounds a good idea so I can get a cup of Hyomin’s favorite drink for her when I’m back”

 

Soyeon smiled, she patted her sister’s back, feeling more relieved that Jiyeon listened to her. She knew how much Jiyeon cared and loved Hyomin but she needed to rest time to time, if Jiyeon got sick, Hyomin would feel bad and would be in difficult situation. After Jiyeon left , Soyeon went to check on Hyomin who was still sleeping on the bed, she closed the door and let the poor girl sleep, but little she knew Hyomin wasn’t sleeping all this time, she was making her way to get to Jiyeon when she overheard the conversation between the two sisters, Hyomin closed her eyes but her mind was fully awake, she was feeling bad for giving Jiyeon a hard time, how she wish she would open her eyes and saw everything again. 

   

Jiyeon went for a short time break session but returned with handful of food and drink for her fiancée, she thanked her sister for taking care of Hyomin for her. Soyeon really didn’t know what to say, she wanted Jiyeon to go out and relax herself but it seemed her younger sister couldn’t stop thinking of her fiancée, so she guessed there would be no way to distract her sister from doing so.

“Hyomin isn’t up yet?” Jiyeon asked

“No, she’s still sleeping” Soyeon answered, “ Don’t worry, she is fine” Soyeon added when she noticed an expression on Jiyeon’s face.

“ Are you leaving now unnie?” Jiyeon was going to check on Hyomin.

“ I think so, I’ve got something to take care later” Soyeon informed

 “Thank you indeed unnie” Jiyeon gave her sister a gratitude smile, Soyeon gave her sister a hug.

“ Please take care of yourself, remember if you fall ill, then Hyomin won’t have anyone to take care of her and be by her side” Soyeon patted her sister.

“Understood” Jiyeon said

“ Please tell Hyomin for me , I hope you get well soon” Soyeon passed her well-wishing to Hyomin

“ I will, unnie”  Jiyeon said

After Soyeon left, Jiyeon swiftly walked to their bedroom and checked on her love. She sat down on the bed next to Hyomin who was sleeping peacefully, she traced her finger along Hyomin’s face, Hyomin opened her eyes upon the contact.

“Jiyeon?” Hyomin eyes weren’t focusing but she was sure Jiyeon was in front of her

“How are you feeling?” Jiyeon asked

“I’m fine” Hyomin smiled

“Are you hungry now, I went out to buy something to cook for you, oh I got you your favorite drink as well” Jiyeon informed eagerly

“Are you tired Jiyeon?” Hyomin didn’t aswer but asked instead

“No I’m not” Jiyeon denied

“I’m sorry” Hyomin said

“Don’t say that” Jiyeon put her finger on Hyomin’s mouth  

“Get a nap” Hyomin gestured Jiyeon to lay down next to her, obidently Jiyeon followed and let drowsiness took over her.

“ I’m sorry Jiyeon, I wish I could see again then I’ll be the one to take care of you” Hyomin thought as she snuggled close to Jiyeon.

******************************

 

Jiyeon noticed Hyomin was being so quiet these days, it seemed her fiancée was always in her deep thought, and this really worried her, she tried to cheer up her, but it didn’t work long, after a while Hyomin would go back to her silence.

“Jiyeon, don’t worry, I’m fine” it was the answer Jiyeon always got everytime  she asked Hyomin but how she could bring herself to believe this when it was obvious that Hyomin wasn’t okay.

“Shall we go for a walk in the park today ?” Jiyeon suggested the idea

“Do you want to go?” Hyomin asked

“I think you need some fresh air” Jiyeon said

“That sounds a good idea” Hyomin smiled, it wasn’t only her but she wanted Jiyeon to get some fresh air too.

 

Jiyeon brought Hyomin to a park near their university, with Jiyeon as Hyomin’s guide and eyes for her, she walked along side with her arms linked with Jiyeon’s.

They were seated on a bench, and Jiyeon kept telling Hyomin what she was seeing and how was everything right before their eyes , she also mentioned about ice-cream outlet that she saw which made Hyomin want to eat ice-cream , so she asked Jiyeon to get ice-cream for her.

“Don’t move, stay here okay?” Jiyeon emphasized worriedly.

 “Don’t worry, go and get me ice-cream already” Hyomin begged.

“I’ll be back before you knew it” Jiyeon said and quickened her pace to ice-cream outlet which was observative distance.

“Okay” Hyomin smiled.

While waiting for Jiyeon to return, Hyomin heard people passed by was saying something about her and Jiyeon.

“ So it’s true that Hyomin senior got blinded after an accident” A girl said

“ Poor her” Another girl said.

“However she is lucky to have Jiyeon senior as her fiancée” a girl continued.

“ What’s romantic and sweet of Jiyeon senior to stay by her side even though she becomes blind now” Another girl said.

“ I wish she could see again because it will be a sad story if she is blind and Jiyeon senior has to take care of her for the rest of her life” commented by a first girl.

“ It’s a great dedication to true love” Added a second girl. The voice dried down when a foot step came closer.

“ I’m back, here it’s your ice-cream” Jiyeon panted as she put ice-cream in Hyomin’s hand. Hyomin tried to force her smile while her head was thinking of what she just heard from two girls who she assumed, were their juniors at university.

“Be careful” Jiyeon said as ice-cream was melting and dirted Hyomin’s dress.

“I’m sorry” Hyomin said

“ Don’t worry, I’ll be here to clean your mess” Jiyeon reassured, unknowingly, her words just pierced Hyomin’s sensitive spot. Hyomin abruptly got up and walked.

“ Hey, where are you going?” Jiyeon quickly followed and grabbed Hyomin’s hand.

“ I want to go home” Hyomin answered coldly.

Hyomin seemed to be in bad mood after that, and Jiyeon was observing her reaction, she was working hard to think what she said wrong to make Hyomin like this. As they were walking back to the car someone walked past Jiyeon and hit her shoulder hard.

“Ouch” Jiyeon cried out

“Look where you are going” a girl said

“Are you alright Jiyeon?” Hyomin was freaking out

“I’m okay” Jiyeon looked at her side.

“Oh, this is such a small world” Sunny smirked when she saw who they were running into

“Jiyeon, let’s go” Hyomin tugged Jiyeon’s shirt signaling that she wanted to leave when she remembered the voice.

“Hyomin, how have you been? I’m sorry to hear that you had an accident and you are blind now” Sunny didn’t sound really care at all.

“If you don’t know what to say, you’d better keep your mouth shut” Jiyeon said

“ Hey, I just feel sorry for her, why are you being so sensitive” Sunny walked closer to Jiyeon

“Jiyeon, don’t mind her” Hyomin suggested

“I guess you are not only blind but very rude” A girl who was hugging Sunny’s arm spoke out of nowhere.

“Mind your mouth girl” Jiyeon glared at the girl.

“Are you threatening my girlfriend huh?” Sunny was picking a fight with Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon, let’s go” Hyomin clutched on Jiyeon’s arm, Jiyeon looked at them one last time before wrappi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter