Park Hyomin

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon put her arm on her forehead lying in her bed thinking over and over, she finally sat up and reached for a notebook on her bed stand and flipped through it again.

“Park Hyomin” She read a name on a page, her head was getting hurt from all thinking, this was too much for her to believe there would be someone that was so identical to her deceased girlfriend, they looked exactly the same as if they were twin, not only sisters, except for their eyes that held different looks, while Jessica might have an attractive sharp cold eyes, the girl she just met, had a lot warmer and softer look in her eyes which Jiyeon found a comfort in them. Jessica never told her anything about her sibling or anything and as far as she remembered Jessica was only daughter of Mr. Jung, a rich broker.  Jiyeon sat there recalling an incident in her memory of her unexpected encounter with the girl.

Flashback

After Jiyeon recovered from her shock when a girl handed books to her, she quickly followed her to Taekwondo club. The girl seemed to enjoy watching the competition too much to realize that Jiyeon sat down just two seat away from her and kept staring at her.  Jiyeon unconsciously smiled when she saw the girl smiling and laughed when she saw her excitedly clapping her hands, but her smile faded when she saw her thumbing up to the winner with a “I-am-proud-of-you” smile. Shortly after the competition ended, the girl got up and left, so did Jiyeon . She followed her closely, after a while it seemed that she might realize that she was being followed, she was walking faster so Jiyeon had no choice but to grab her arm before she ran away.

Jiyeon could vividly remembered the warm look in the girl’s eyes when she looked into them, it made her heart beat fast with new found unknown feeling but then she remembered Jessica, she called out her name with guilty heart, she was brought back to reality when she felt a strong push to separate her from the girl but she would care less about a new comer, her eyes were following the girl till she was walking away with another girl, she felt hurt.

 End of flashback

“Who are you Park Hyomin?” Jiyeon called out her name, this was a very first time in two years other name rather than Jessica has come into her mind and called out from .

 

*********************

 

“See, I told you she was arrogant” Eunjung said as she was taking another full spoon of rice into

“She only mistook me as someone, I heard she called someone’s name” Hyomin explained as she got up to grab water bottle from the fridge for Eunjung

“She tried to take liberties with you” Eunjung said, not so pleased.

 “Jungie, it’s just a misunderstanding, please don’t take it seriously” Hyomin tried not to make it a big deal. Eunjung was moody about this since last night and still she brought it to their conversation during breakfast.

Last night Eunjung slept over at Hyomin’s house, Hyomin had to pretend to be sleeping to stop Eunjung from all nagging but actually she laid awake until late at night thinking about that girl she just met, she found her so weird but at the same time so attractive, that was something about her that drew Hyomin’s attention.

 

As always, Eunjung dropped Hyomin in front of her faculty building and then drove to her faculty. As Hyomin was walking to her building, again she felt like someone was following her, she turned around and saw the girl from yesterday again, Hyomin frowned, but before she could ask anything, the girl suddenly jumped at her and both of them rolled to the ground then a clash sound of thing was heard , followed by screaming. Hyomin tried to figure out what was happening, she saw a girl from the 2nd floor of the building looking down at them and ran away, then she realized the girl from last night was on her top, she blushed and tried to get up from this awkward position.

“Are you alight?” The girl asked, got up first then offered her hand to help Hyomin up, Hyomin took her hand but as soon as she took the girl’s hand for support and got up, the girl’s face twisted in pain

“Ouch” She cried in pain

“Are you ok?” Hyomin asked hurriedly, letting go of her hand, it seemed  the girl has injured her arm, she looked around and saw a broken flower pot on the ground.

“I guess I broke my arm” The girl said nonchalantly  

“Let’s go to nursing room” Hyomin suggested, and helped the girl to carry her bag.

 

********************

“You have a bone fracture, you must to go to hospital for x-ray and splint as soon as possible” A nurse advised, as she tied a sling around Jiyeon’s neck.

“Thank you” Jiyeon thanked to the nurse

“Is that seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter