Happy to see you again

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon didn’t blink for the longest time, she tried to make sure this wasn’t a dream and a girl in front of her could actually see her. There was no word could explain how Jiyeon felt right now, relieved, happy, blessed, it was just beyond words, Hyomin beamed brightly before reaching out her hand to wipe away tear from her fiancée’s face.

“Jiyeon ah, I’m happy to see you again” Hyomin couldn’t stop smiling.

“I’m more than happy that you see me again” Jiyeon beamed  

“This is for real right?” Jiyeon asked for confirmation

“I’m seeing you my love” Hyomin nodded, hearing so Jiyeon pulled Hyomin a longing and loving hug.

“You know I almost went crazy for the past week” Jiyeon expressed her feeling.

“I’m sorry to have worried you” Hyomin apologized

“I didn’t know what to do to help you from your suffering” Jiyeon continued

“You’ve always been here for me and that was more than enough” Hyomin comforted

“Please don’t suffer anymore” Jiyeon said

“………….”

 “Please be happy together” Jiyeon released the hug and looked into Hyomin’s eyes, they were telling her so much.

“Forever” Hyomin added

“And more” Jiyeon concluded it before cupping Hyomin’s face for the sweetest kiss.

“Can you see clearly?” Jiyeon asked concerned after they parted the kiss

“Yeah” Hyomin nodded.

“However, I think you need a check-up” Jiyeon suggested.

“ May be later, now I want to make a call and let my family knows” Hyomin said

“ You are right” Jiyeon agreed, good thing was happening and it was better to share it with their loved one.

 

For making sure everything was okay, Jiyeon brought Hyomin to see the doctor, which he couldn’t find explain by theory as why Hyomin could see again, but to his presume, Hyomin was struggling hard to battle with her hunting traumatized short memory that why she had turned depressed for a past week, with her strong determine to see again , she overcame her fear and her vision nerve turned back to normal.

“Congratulation Ms.Park” Doctor told her.

“Thank you doctor” Hyomin bowed

“Don’t thank me, but thank your fiancée, she is your best remedy” Doctor said

Hyomin turned to look at her fiancée with gratitude smile while Jiyeon fastened their interwined hands

“What do you suggest doctor?” Jiyeon asked

“She just needs to rest and don’t tire her eyes” Doctor said

“Will she be prescribed with any medicine?” Jiyeon asked more

“Just some vitamin” Doctor said

“Thank you” Jiyeon and Hyomin bowed to them before taking their leave.

On the way home, Hyomin enjoyed the view outside the window, it was amazing to see how things going on before her eyes, living in the blindness for months making her realize how blessed she was to be able to see things as they were, how beautiful kids running around with smiles on their face,colourful things added to life with different shade and theme.

“Are you okay honey?” Jiyeon’s sweet voice brought her back to a person beside her.

“I’ve never felt this great” Hyomin looked at the most beautiful person that added so many colors to her life.

“Anything wrong?” Jiyeon asked as she sensed that her fiancée kept staring at her.

 “You’re so beautiful” Hyomin complimented.

 “I know it right” Jiyeon smiled proudly.

“Won’t you be a little more humble?” Hyomin giggled

“That would be really underestimate to your value” Jiyeon reasoned.

“Why?” Hyomin was confused.

“Because I have a very beautiful fiancée, to suit her, I must be beautiful enough to walk beside her” Jiyeon explained.

“But you are prettier than me that it makes me jealous when I see people looking at your with ert eyes” Hyomin said.

“Wow, never know you get jealous about that” Jiyeon was surprised

“Just because we have different way of expressing our jealousy doesn’t mean I don’t” Hyomin pouted.

“I’m so happy now” Jiyeon grinned widely

“Eh?” Hyomin was confused

“To me, it means that you love me too much to share with the other” Jiyeon couldn’t stop smiling at her thought.

“ I guess you are right” Hyomin reached for Jiyeon’s free hand and gave her a white pretty smile.

It was past midnight , the dim light through the window allowing Hyomin to see the face of sleeping girl beside her clearly, it was less than 24 hours that Hyomin’s sight was back after a long suffering from blindness, and tramatized memory to wake up this morning to see herself in Jiyeon’s room which she has been living for almost 2 months. Good news was carried through the phone to her family and closest people in her life, through it was hard to explain how Hyomin could see again but they would care less because they were too delight to find the reason why, when the important note was that Hyomin could see the light again, especially Jiyeon, she smiled all day long until her face hurt, and kept staring into Hyomin’s eyes making sure her fiancée could see her. Hyomin felt so blessed to be able to see the love of her life again, to be able to stare into her lover’s eyes and felt the warmness of this pair of eyes which told her thousands words without saying a word, it was a wonderful feeling which was beyond words could explain.

Hyomin massaged her eyes a few time to shake off tireness which built up after keeping her eyes open all night long, admiring her fiancee’s flawless face, she noticed how smaller her face was after two months and it sent quilt to Hyomin’s heart, she promised herself to do the same or more taking care of her love from now on. Hyomin shook her head to get rid of her drowsiness, because part of her was scared that when she closed her eyes and woke up again, she might only see the darkness, the thought of it, made her heart shook with fear.

Jiyeon was sleepily reaching out for a girl next to her but to find only empty space, she slowly opened her eyes and adjusted her eyes to dim light to see Hyomin sitting on the bed while staring down on her.

“Honey, why are you still awake? What time is it now?” Jiyeon rubbed her eyes and reached for a clock to see it was two in the morning.

“You should take rest, it’s not good for your eyes you know” Jiyeon reached for Hyomin’s hand and pulled her into her embrace.

“Jiyeon ah, do you think I’ll see again when I wake up?” Hyomin asked when she was in Jiyeon’s arms.

“Silly, of course you’ll see again, don’t you worry” Jiyeon pulled Hyomin closer to her chest and kissed her hair

Jiyeon’s soft touch and husky calming voice made Hyomin at ease, she felt less worry and felt safe, she couldn’t imagine her life without Jiyeon, the lover of her life, her everything, tear of delight made it way to her eyes.

“Thank you my love, I wouldn’t know what to do without you” Hyomin meant it.

“I wouldn’t survive without your love too” Jiyeon said, Hyomin snuggled closer to Jiyeon for the warmth.

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last
Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last
Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter