Angels brought me here

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you okay with that Sunyoung?” Eunjung asked as she was passing tools to Hyomin who was arranging flower.

“Okay with what?” Hyomin’s focus was on the flower arrangement   

 “About my father and your mother” Eunjung carefully said, Hyomin stopped what she was doing then turned to give a weird stare at Eunjung which made the latter hold her breath.

“How about you Jungie? How do you feel about that?” Instead of answering the question, Hyomin chose to ask Eunjung back, with her flat tone, Eunjung didn’t know what Hyomin was feeling so she was reluctant to answer.

“You know my father has been alone for so long, and he never has his eyes on anyone, I think he really likes you mom and …” Eunjung’s long explaination was interrupted by Hyomin’s stern voice.

“I asked how you feel, not what you think your father feels” Hyomin stared at Eunjung, expecting an honest answer, Eunjung bit her tongue nervously, there would be time that she scared of her younger friend, and this one was counted

“Honestly I will be happy for them, I want to see my father happy with someone he loves but I’m not sure if you would” Eunjung didn’t dare to have eyes contact with Hyomin.

“Same here then” Hyomin smiled and returned to her work.

“What?” Eunjung shouted

“I’m happy for them too” Hyomin spoke it slowly and clearly.

“Really?” Eunjung asked for confirmation    

“Didn’t I say it loudly enough?” Hyomin gave Eunjung a playful annoying look

“Ommona , I was worrying how you would feel” Eunjung released her breath, and smiled

“Why did people keep thinking too much how I would feel, first my mother and now you?” Hyomin sighed

“Because we all care about you” Eunjung said

“I’m thankful for that, but sometimes you need to put your happiness before what other people think” Hyomin stated  

“Yeah, you are right” Eunjung agreed.

“We are going to be sisters” Hyomin smiled

“ I suppose so” Eunjung smiled

“ Eunjung unnieeeeeeee” Hyomin made a cute sound

“Yah, that’s weird ” Eunjung commented as she was showing her curvy fingers.

“Eunjung unnieeeeeeeeeeeee” Hyomin was having fun at giving Eunjung curvy fingers with her ageyo

“Yah stop that, it sounded creepy to me” Eunjung blocked her ears with her palms.

 “Hahaha, your face is priceless” Hyomin laughed.

“I guess you enjoy laughing huh?” Eunjung smirked then walked closer to Hyomin and tickled her waist.

“Yah, Jungie stop it” Hyomin laughed crazily

“You enjoy laughing, don’t you?” Eunjung kept tickling.

“Please, please stop” Hyomin’s face turned red from all laughing, Eunjung decided to stop and let Hyomin catch her breath.

“I can’t believe I’m going to have a wonderful mom like aunty Minyoung”Eunjung sincerely said

“I always dreamt of having a mom and my dream is coming true” Her voice is cheerful yet trembling.

“Eunjung” Hyomin knew the strong girl in front of her could be really sensitive sometimes, she leaned forward and gave Eunjung a hug

“Thank you Hyomin” Eunjung said and they knew what it meant.

 “Are you happy to have a baby sister like me?” Hyomin asked, resting her chin on Eunjung’s shoulder.

“My life is going to be messy from now” Eunjung said

“I’m not a trouble maker” Hyomin broke a hug and pouted

“A beautiful mess” Eunjung said before embracing Hyomin for a bear hug.

 

Hyomin updated Eunjung with two more things that happened for a past few days that she was away, Eunjung realized she missed important things within her few days holiday spent with Qri unnie. While Hyomin and Jiyeon was having a big step in their relationship, Eunjung and Qri were not less, they were official now, which Hyomin was so happy for her, good things were happening for everyone she loved, still Hyomin wasn’t truly relieved, she still held a secret that Jiyeon deserved to know and she would find the right time to tell her, meanwhile she wanted to enjoy blissful times which came her way.

“Do you wanna try arranging the flower?” Hyomin asked as she almost finished with it

“No, it’s difficult for me” Eunjung denied

“It’s not difficult as it seems, you should learn, I’ll teach you” Hyomin encouraged

“Why all of sudden, you wanna teach me this?” Eunjung turned her eyes on TV

“So when I’m not around you can help our mom” Hyomin suggested the idea

“Yah, I’m your sister, not your assistant” Eunjung protested, Hyomin just laughed.

 

Even thing changed but it was only minor change in the way Hyomin felt because all these times she salways regarded and saw Eunjung as her bestfriend and older sister who had always been there for her and protected her. As an only daughter ( or at least that what she thought all along), Hyomin felt secured and never felt alone to have Eunjung around, it was like a having wonderful sister , but now it changed from feeling like a having one to have a sister for real, it was another blessing for her.

 

**************************

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin were at the jewelly shop, they were selecting a design for their engagement ring. Jiyeon was so excited, she went to Hyomin early in the morning.  

“Do you like this one?” Jiyeon asked as she pointed at a photo, Hyomin nodded

“What’s about this design?” Jiyeon brought up another one

“It looks okay” Hyomin commented

“I want them engraved with our initial letters, how do you think?”

“That sounds a good idea” Hyomin said

“How about this design but with our initial letter engraved inside the ring? Jiyeon asked again.

“I agree” Hyomin said but Jiyeon raised her brow

 “Hyomin” Jiyeon called out her name

 “Hm?” Hyomin made a confused face.

“Won’t you disagree anything?” Jiyeon had an impression that Hyomin wasn’t interested in giving her opinions.

“I let you choos what you think it’s good” Hyomin told her girlfriend

“But I want you to choose the one you like the most” Jiyeon intentionally wanted to make their engagement rings customized the way Hyomin wanted. 

“I’m fine with what you select” Hyomin wasn’t a picky type so she thought it would be best for Jiyeon to choose

“Are you not interested in selecting our engagement rings?” Jiyeon asked, slightly upset.

“Eh, what make you think so?” Hyomin was dazed, Jiyeon was taking what she did in a wrong way

“The way you react” Jiyeon said bluntly

“Please don’t get me wrong” Hyomin said as she realized that Jiyeon was upset.

“Then tell me what was right then” Jiyeon became rather frustrated.

“Jiyeon” Hyomin reached for her hand but her girlfriend looked away.

“Okay, give me the catalogue, I’ll have a look” Hyomin smiled

 

They was getting through the catalogue and finally agreed on the one they liked it best, Jiyeon’s mood seemed to get better, somehow she kept quiet all the way back from the jewelly shop.

“Are you mad at me?” Hyomin decided to ask    

 “I’m not” Jiyeon shook her head replied but she didn’t sound convinced

“If you are still mad at me about the ring, I’m sorry” Hyomin apologized, Jiyeon sighed then she pulled her car at the side of the street, and stopped, she thought she would go crazy if she didn’t say it.

“I just don’t get why you lost your interest in such a important thing, I thougth you would be more excited” Jiyeon said what she was holding while they were at the jellewly shop, Hyomin was surpised that Jiyeon was still thinking about this, she sensed that her girlfriend was being very sensitive right now.

“Jiyeon, I’m sorry if I made you think that I didn’t pay attention enough” Hyomin started, “As I said before, anything is fine as long as it’s from you, it doesn’t need an expensive item to proclaim your love for me, but what you’ve done to show me how much you care and love me is more important to me” Hyomin explained while looking through Jiyeon’s eyes.

“I know but I want the best for you” Jiyeon said softly

“I’m thankful for that, however best yet happens, we will still have a long way to go” Hyomin wasn’t thinking about today but their future together. Jiyeon nodded obediently.

“Why is my fiancee to be so sensitive today? Is there anything bothering you?” Hyomin cutely asked her girlfriend as if she was asking a little kid who did something wrong.

“Am I?” Jiyeon asked, knowing exactly well what she was feeling.

“You’re very obvious, now tell me” Hyomin gave her girlfriend a suspicious look.

“Okay, okay, please don’t give me that look” Jiyeon gave in

“Now tell me” Hyomin said gently

“ I know it may so absurd, but I was wodering if there is something that Jessica wrote about me that would make you feel different for me, it really bugs me thinking about that” Jiyeon said in one breath then making a long face, she felt so small when it came to Hyomin. After hearing that, Hyomin couldn’t react in other way than to smile, Jiyeon was way too much thinking.

“ Jiyeon, listen to me, there is nothing or anything that will change the way I feel for you, it doesn’t take this to feel” Hyomin put a finger on her head “ But it takes this to feel and love” Hyomin put her palm above her chest where her heart was beating. A bright smile returned to Jiyeon’s face, she knew she shouldn’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter