Plans

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Plans[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“Hey Chanhyo,” Dujun sputtered as he gazed longingly at her. Chanhyo quickly averted her body and faced Yoon Dujun; her once crush but not anymore because she now had her one and only Yang Cheolyong. She narrowed her eyebrows as she peered at him, waiting for him to utter another word. “I heard about what happened from Junhyung,”

 

“Okay?” Chanhyo pursed her lips and allowed her eyelids to slowly open and close. Much like a mother would to their child who has done wrong. In this case, Dujun has. Has he finally come to his senses?

 

“I just wanted to apologize to you,” Dujun uttered as he sound apologetic. “I was blinded by Yuri’s money that I didn’t realize that she could do wrong. I’m extremely sorry for my very poor actions,”

 

“Aren’t you a little too late for that?” Cheolyong chimed in as he rolled his eyes directly at Dujun.

 

“Stop being such a prick,” Changsun laughed as he swung his arms around Cheolyong, rubbing his knuckles against his head much like an uncle who would to their nephew or niece that they haven’t seen in a long time.

 

“HYUNG!” Cheolying whined, prying himself away from Changsun.

 

“It’s quite funny that you’re just NOW apologizing. The fact that my Unnie has been lying in a hospital bed for a week with no signs of improvement,” Chanhyo bellowed. “You’re such a jerk, Yoon Dujun. Get out of my sight before I punch you in the face like you much deserve.” She was fuming in complete agitation. Cheolyong couldn’t help himself though; because without much thought he burst into loud obnoxious laughter.

 

“At least he apologized?” Changsun advised, trying to get his friend out of the doghouse. Chanhyo’s one eyebrow fell heavily onto her eye, the other shot straight up and she gazed at Changsun in disbelief as Cheolyong done the same. They both looked dumbfounded.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry. I’m so very sorry,” Dujun apologized sincerely as he bowed in respect. “I don’t know what else to say. I can keep apologizing but what good does that do if you’re not going to accept my apology?”

 

“You should just say nothing at all,” Cheolyong was quick to utter those words. He was quite annoyed at the fact that it took this long to get an apology from him. “Can we just go, please?”

 

“OH,” Changsun eyes widen as he gazed at Chanhyo and then at Cheolyong. “Where are you guys going?”

 

“We are going to visit Jayden,” Chanhyo spoke as a smile appeared on her lips. “Now if you’ll excuse us,” 

 

Cheolyong threw up the deuces as he opened the door to the passenger side and meandered in. Chanhyo bid her farewell as she ambled into the driver side, starting up the ignition and pushed on the accelerator and drove off into the direction of the hospital.

--

 

“SEUNGHOOOOOO!” Kang Yuri hollered into the phone in sheer happiness that she was hearing from the Panda. She was planning to call him, but him calling her was much better and much to her surprise—not that she was going to complain about it though. “I’m happy to hear from you.”

 

“I bet you’re happy to hear from me,” Seungho scoffed. He REALLY didn’t want to do this; it truly disgusted him just speaking to her on the phone. But, he wanted to get this done and over with. Right now, he wanted to just call her out on her bull but he knew this was not the plan. I must stick to this plan. MUST, he reminded himself repeatedly.

 

“Yes, I am quite shocked to hear from you, too. How may I be an assistant to you?” A small smile appeared on her lips as she was ecstatic to hear from her ex-boyfriend.

 

Seungho softly sighed as he closed his eyes; thinking for several seconds. He still couldn’t believe that he was going to do this and he truly hated himself at the moment, for what he was about to ask. His ex-girlfriend, the one person he despised more than anything in this world.

 

“Do you think you can meet me for a late lunch, early dinner?”

 

“YES,” she shouted in excitement. “A million times yes,”

 

Seungho allowed the corner of his mouth to tip up and his eyebrows to sink into a disbelieving gaze—as if Yuri, his ex-girlfriend could see. He slowly began shaking his head in misery. She was too desperate, too much for his liking.

 

“Great,” Seungho grumbled. “I’ll meet you at Samwon Garden.”

 

“When do you want to meet?”

 

“Erm,” Seungho cleared his throat. “Do you want to meet now? I can drive there from school,”

 

“Actually, do you think you can come pick me up since I don’t have my car?” Yuri beseeched, sounding hopeful.

 

“What happened to your car?”

 

Yuri groaned. Honestly, she had her car but she didn’t want to drive. What she wanted was for Seungho to pick her up so that they could ride together.

 

“Do I have to really drive myself?” Yuri whined. “I just want to be in the same car as you,” She pouted, not that Seungho could see. But if he did, he wouldn’t care either way.

 

“Really Yuri,” Seungho sighed while he grunted. “That’s a waste of my time; you’re on the opposite end since I’m at school and it’s close to here,”

 

“You can come by and pick me up still, since when we’re leaving the restaurant you can drop me off since your house is this way, too.” Yuri pleaded.

 

“Yes, that’s true. But I won’t do that. You’re asking me to pick you up and come back this way. I’ll be wasting like 15 to 20 minutes of my time. Just come meet me or you can forget about it,” Seungho spoke with annoyance presence in his tone of voice.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter