Punch

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—2 DAYS LATER: WEDNESDAY—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Something about today was just extremely hot; the usual friends hanging out in the quad at their usual spot fanning themselves and complaining about the heat while gulping down ice water they’ve brought from home.

 

“It’s so hot,” Dongwoon whined as he took a big gulp from his water bottle—glancing over at Chanhyo who looked lost in space, probably still upset with what happened days ago. “Why didn’t you go to school yesterday?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious, dummy?” Cheolyong replied slightly smacking his friend’s shoulder.

 

“Aish, stop hitting me,” Dongwoon complained as he rubbed his shoulder; pretending to be in pain.

 

“She just better hope I don’t see her,” Chanhyo spoke with annoyance present in her tone of voice. She rolled her eyes. She was enraged with the world it seems like, but in reality, she was just peeved with Yuri.

 

“Ditto,” Lin agreed nodding her head.

 

“Please tell me you two aren’t planning something evil.” Seungho commented as he crossed his arm.

 

“Just let them,” Cheondung urged as he laughed out loud.

 

“Yeah, really!” Yoseob chuckled as a smirk appeared on his lips.

 

“You guys,” he said as uncrossed his arms and pointed to Cheondung and Yoseob. “Are horrible. You are encouraging the girls to do something that would get them into trouble,”

 

Yoseob and Cheondung laughed evilly in unison as they peered at each other shrugging their shoulders in silliness. Lin and Chanhyo laughed; they enjoyed those nerds and cherished them.

 

“You can’t say that Yuri doesn’t deserve it,” Dongwoon grimaced. “Because she does after all that she’s done,” Dongwoon couldn’t stand Yuri. He thought she was a terrible person inside and out.

 

“I never said she didn’t deserve it,” Seungho defended. “It’s just that I don’t want the girls getting into trouble.”

 

“I can handle myself, Hoho Oppa.” Chanhyo assured him. “She’s going to have what’s coming to her.” Seungho sighed heavily—slightly letting it go. There was nothing he could do to stop her. She does what she wants. Lin had thoughts of her own. She was going to confront Yuri when she saw her. She better watch out.

 

Right when the bell sounded for the afternoon session of school, Yuri was by herself at her locker getting her books for her next class; Lin and Chanhyo together as they had dance class together. Chanhyo wasted no time and she wandered over to Yuri in a hurried manner while Lin followed after.  She was going to do this now; and not even care about going to class or getting into trouble. She just didn’t care; she was out for vengeance!

 

“Kang Yuri,” Chanhyo chortled as she rammed Yuri against her locker. “You’ve really got some ing nerves.”

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Yuri yelled. “Get the hell away from me.” Lin and Chanhyo cornered her into her locker as they glared her down.

 

“I swear if I catch you all over my man again, you won’t live to see the sunlight.” Lin hissed. “And if you drug Seungho again, I’ll have your fat arrested.” Yuri laughed—

 

“If anyone is fat, it’s you.” Yuri commented with a sly grin across her face. Chanhyo couldn’t stand that look—she forcefully grabbed a hold of her shoulders with both hands and shoved her into her locker. Yuri felt that one as she writhed in pain.

 

“Don’t you dare speak to my Unnie like that,” She began as she grunted.

 

“Why don’t you just shut up and go home and cry about Dujun breaking up with your ugly ,” She snickered. That was it—Chanhyo balled up her fist and gave it to her straight in the face. Lin slapped her hard across the face while leaving a red mark as it stung. Yuri cupped her face with both hands while glaring at them.

 

“You both hit like a girl,” Yuri chuckled. Chanhyo grabbed the collar of her shirt and pushed her against her locker once again; using her leg and kicking Yuri’s shin. Lin didn’t care anymore about getting into trouble—she balled up her fist and with all her might she socked Yuri in the stomach while Chanhyo yanked at her hair.

 

“It’s funny how it takes two of you to fight me,” Yuri chortled as she coughed. That hit to her gut actually made her wince in pain just a bit. She hunched over holding onto her stomach. Chanhyo pulled on her hair harder as she used her foot and stomped on Yuri’s.

 

“It’s funny how it only takes one of you to screw people over and sleep around with people’s boyfriend.” Lin sniggered. Yuri fixated herself as she glowered at Lin.

 

Mr. Park was wandering the halls as he heard the commotion; he meandered over to the girls as they argued back and forth.  Chanhyo had already done damage—continuing to kick at her at her legs. She lifted Yuri’s face up and rammed it against her locker and repeatedly punched at it. She sure was a feisty one.

 

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” Mr. Park screamed in anger as he stared at the three girls with his arms crossed, tapping his foot; waiting for an answer. Chanhyo and Lin averted their eyes towards Mr. Park, the principal who was normally a nice man, but was furious this time at the ruckus that was happening in his school. “I don’t tolerate such crap at my school! Why are you girls fighting? MY OFFICE NOW,” He huffed.

 

“What about me, Mr. Park? I didn’t do anything,” Yuri vouched for herself as she rubbed at her face with her hand.

 

“That means you, too.”

 

===

 

The principal’s office was quiet as no one said anything—Mr. Park sat at his desk as he peered at the girls. Chanhyo sat next to Lin in front of the desk as Yuri sat on a couch in the back of the girls. The atmosphere of the room was awkward. Lin and Chanhyo narrowed their eyes as they gazed at one another; waiting for Mr. Park to break the silence. Finally, after a few moments, he averted his eyes towards each girl.

 

“I don’t condone fighting in my school. What gotten into you girls that you would fight?” Mr. Park inquired leaning forward toward his desk and he placed one hand on it and his other hand resting on his cheek. He was truly frustrated and he was going to get to the bottom of this. It was still early on the in school year and there were already 2 fights that happened. He would sure be deemed badly upon this when it gets out. He sighed heavily as he waited for an answer from any of the girls.

 

“Well,” Chanhyo stated. “If Yuri wasn’t such a than none of this would’ve happen,” Mr. Park shook his head in disappointment with the foul language being thrown around.

 

“I don’t know what they’re talking about, Principal Park.” Yuri beamed a smile at him. She was playing like she was the victim and that irked Lin and Chanhyo off even more as both girls turned around and peered at her with the most fearsome glare ever. If looks can kill—she would be dead on the floor in an instant.

 

“She sabotages people’s relationships.” Lin confessed and she shifted herself and faced Mr. Park. “If you truly know how evil she is then you would be on our side.”

 

“I’m not on anyone’s side.” Mr. Park reassured. “I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this matter, so I can properly punish you guys where it’s needed.”

 

“I can tell you one thing,” Chanhyo informed as she turned her head around and faced the principal. “I don’t regret beating the living out of her. If I could, I’d do it again.”

 

“Are you hearing this?” Yuri yelled, rising up from the couch and meandering to the desk as she gazed at the principal longingly. Mr. Park rolled his eyes.

 

“Please have a seat, Ms. Kang.” He replied as he looked at

Please log in to read the full chapter