I will come to you

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—NEXT DAY: TUESDAY—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It was nearly almost time for school; Seungho was all ready as he meandered out of the room just as Cheolyong was making his way out of his. He was going to have breakfast because he was starving.

 

"Good morning, hyung." 

 

"Good morning, Yongie." Seungho greeted as both brothers sauntered down the stairs. "Quickly have some breakfast. I'm going to go get Lin," 

 

"Okay, hyung." Cheolyong answered happily as he strolled into the kitchen pouring himself some cereal and milk. 

 

Seungho opened the front door slowly closing it behind him and he wandered to Lin's—her car nowhere in sight nor was her parent's cars. She didn't like parking in the garage so he knew she wasn't home. Where could she have gone? He whipped out his cell phone from his pocket and texted her.

 

'Good morning sunshine! ❤ Where are you? You're not home.'

 

He waited and waited. She usually texted back real fast, but after 10 minutes he had no reply. This worried him like no other; instantly calling her only for it to go straight to voicemail as her phone was completely turned off. He hurried home to get Cheolyong. As he strolled into the house, his little brother was just finishing up his breakfast, putting his bowl into the sink.

 

 "You ready, hyung?" Cheolyong asked as he grabbed his backpack. He looked at Seungho and noticed he looked a bit distressed. “You okay, man?”

 

“Yeah, let’s hurry to school.” Seungho insisted; feeling all sorts of emotions. He didn't know where his girlfriend was and that made him concerned as hell. He just wished she'd be at school when he arrived there.

 

===

 

When Seungho arrived in the school parking lot, he drove around trying to spot Lin's car but again, it was nowhere to be seen. She wasn't at home, and she isn't at school. Where in the world could she be? Seungho drove around once more and parked the car to let Cheolyong off—

 

“Are you not going to your classes today, hyung?” Cheolyong asked as he opened the door to the car and stepped out.

 

“No,” Seungho sighed. “Just tell them I’m sick or something—“ Just then, Chanhyo was skipping towards Seungho’s vehicle leaning in to give Cheolyong a quick hug, leaning down and peeked inside the car.

 

“Oppa! Where is Lin unnie?” She inquired. Seungho heaved a sigh heavily as he gazed at her.

“I’ve got no idea; but I’m going to go looking for her right now,” Seungho commented.

 

“I want to come with you,” Chanhyo offered. Cheolyong grabbed the hem of Chanhyo’s preventing her from going. “Let go of my shirt, Cheolyongie pie,”

 

“You can’t leave me here all by myself.” Cheolyong pouted as he gazed at Chanhyo with the sad puppy dog face.

 

“You’re not alone,” Chanhyo sighed. “You’ve got your friends! I want to go with Hoho oppa to look for Unnie.”

 

“It’s okay, Chanhyo. I’ll go look for her alone; I’ll text you when I find her.” Seungho commented. Chanhyo grunted as she closed the passenger door—Seungho immediately sped off and went to go in search for his girlfriend.

 

===

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

The sun had risen long ago, and Lin just sat there at the dock area with her feet in water looking out towards the further deeps of the ocean; deep in thought. The night before; she had driven without a place in mind and she continued to drive until she reached this place she was currently at. She was in the countryside—hours away from Seoul. It was worth the 4 and half hours drive because this place was absolutely wonderful. The air was absolutely clean and it was good to just get away from reality. She was able to just ‘relax’ and think about things clearly. The baby, her relationship with Seungho, her parents, and the drama at school, it was just all too much. She lacked sleep because since she got here, she had not slept a wink at all. She procured her cell phone in her purse as she turned it back on; waiting for everything to load. She looked at the time.

 

11:35AM.

 

Oh .  She had missed school. Oh well, not that she was intending to go anyway. She was feeling distraught from the night before with her father. She had to escape from Seoul; not telling anyone where she was. Once her phone loaded up all its contents, her phone sounded as text messages came in from her boyfriend, Chanhyo, and even one from Gina.

 

‘Good morning Sunshine! ❤ Where are you? You’re not home.’

‘I’m driving around all around Seoul looking for you, and you’re nowhere to be seen. -_-‘

‘Please give me a call or text me back when you at least turn your phone back on.’

‘I’m worried sick about you. ><’

 

‘UNNIE! WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?’

‘You go wandering off and don’t even tell me where you went?’

‘Text me and let me know you’re okay. I’m worried.’

 

‘LIN! You aren’t in school; and Chanhyo informed me that Seungho went looking for you. O_O! Holy snicker doodle, is everything okay with you? Call me, babe. ❤’

 

Lin sighed as she read all the messages from her friends and worried boyfriend; she pondered whether she should text them back or not. Maybe not—this was her stubborn self speaking. She rose from the dock and walked along it to get closer to the shore; walking the beachy sand as the small waves came up at her feet. She was lost in thought—life really starting to stress her out, she just didn’t know how to handle with it anymore. As she continued to trot along the sandy beach pondering about her life, her phone rang. Without looking to see who was calling, she instantly picked it up.

 

“Hello,”

 

“OH MY GOD!” Seungho screamed as he sat in his car; relieved that he was finally hearing Lin’s voice. “Your phone is actually this time. Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick about you,”

 

“Oh Seungho,” she spoke; her voice soft, barely audible. She cleared and spoke once again. “I’m not in Seoul.”

 

“I know that. I searched everywhere for you, and I couldn’t find you.”

 

“I needed to get away to do some thinking,” Lin began as Seungho heaved a sigh interrupting her.

 

“That doesn’t sound too good. What’s going on, honey?”

 

“Panda bear,” Lin wept; finally releasing the tears that she bottled in from earlier. “I want you. I need you here.”

 

“If you tell me where you are, I will come to you,” Seungho softly spoke; but his voice was assuring as it made her smile faintly. Lin pondered this thought again. Sure, she wanted him…but was it worth the drive? It was too far out.

 

“No,” she murmured.

 

“What do you mean no?” He exasperated.

 

“It’s too far out. You come here and that only means we have to drive separately back to Seoul,” Lin sobbed silently, as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

 

“I don’t care, Lin. Just tell me where you are. I’ll tell Chanhyo to come with me, and we will come get you. She’ll just take my car back to Seoul.”

 

“Fine,” Lin replied; finally giving in. She gave the directions to Seungho as he wrote it down on a piece of paper.

 

“I’ll come get you as soon as I tell Chanhyo,” he commented.

 

“Okay,” Lin replied. “See you later.”

 

===

 

Seungho shot Chanhyo a text message while she was in class; not even caring. This was an emergency.

 

‘Chanhyo, do you think you can get an early release from school?’

 

‘Why oppa? Did you find Lin Unnie?’

 

‘Yes, she told me where she is and she’s 4 and half hours away. I need you to come with me so you can take my car back home.’

 

‘Does that mean I’ll have to ride alone back to Seoul? -_-‘

 

‘You can always get Cheolyong to come with you. LOL. XD’

 

‘Okay! ^^ I’ll make an excuse for the both of us to leave. Come pick us up at my house as I drop off my car.’

 

‘Will do. See you soon. :)’

 

He put his cell phone into the cup holder as he started up hi

Please log in to read the full chapter