Karma strikes

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—NEXT DAY: TUESDAY—[/CONTENTID1]


 

[CONTENTID2]Lin randomly woke up before her alarm sounded due to her morning sickness. If this was going to continue, Lin wouldn't like this very much —but she didn't mind it so much right now. She ambled into her walk-in closet and rummaged through her clothes finding something to wear. When she was done getting ready, she gathered all her belongings and meandered out of her room and trotted downstairs. Her parents were halfway out the door to go to work. 


"We will be home late from work, fend for yourself," her dad said as he closed the door behind him. Lin sighed as she sauntered into the kitchen and began prepping herself some breakfast. 


As she began to eat her bowl of cereal, the door swung open and in walked Seungho, Cheolyong, and Chanhyo. 

 

"We're here!" Chanhyo announced happily as she closed the door behind them.

 

"Noona, aren't you a little too hyper?" Cheolyong joked meandering into the kitchen with his hyung and Chanhyo. 

 

"Someone is happy," Lin slightly laughed as she quickly finished her cereal. Seungho leaned down and pecked Lin's cheek; picking up the bowl and bringing it to the sink to wash. "Are we leaving in the same car or separate?”

 

“We’re going in your car, noona,” Cheolyong chuckled. “Chanhyo’s car is in the shop.”

 

“What’s wrong with it?” Lin inquired as she quirked her eyebrow rising up from the stool.

 

“Transmission,” Chanhyo sighed a heavy sigh. “It’s going to cost me so much to fix it, too.”

 

“Oh god, that blows!” Seungho heaved a sigh. “Do you have enough money?”

 

“Why?” Chanhyo teased. “Are you going to loan me some money, oppa?”

 

Seungho laughed out loud and he gazed at Chanhyo.

 

“If you need it,”

 

“You’re too nice, oppa,” Chanhyo stated. “But its okay, my mom and Aunt are going to help me pay for it since they know I need my car to get around.”

 

“That’s good at least,” Cheolyong replied as he smiled brightly. “Shall we go to school now?”

 

“Yes, let us before we’re late,” Lin spoke as she grabbed her backpack.

===

 

“Ailee,” Mr. Park spoke as he heaved a heavy sigh, sitting down at his desk staring at her as he contemplated about something.

 

“Yes, Mr. Park?”

 

“You know why I called you into my office, right?” Mr. Park asked as he placed his hand on his chin.

 

“No, sir,” Ailee remarked; playing it off as if she didn’t know what she’s done wrong. “Can you please elaborate on what I’ve done wrong that I’ve been called into your office?”

 

“Elaborate?” Mr. Park hissed as he inhaled and exhaled heavily. He was clearly frustrated— “I had someone come in here and tell me that you had a fling with one of my teacher aid who works here,” Ailee sat awkwardly at the chair that faced the principal.

 

“Do you have any proof that it was me?” She questioned softly.  In her mind; she was innocent until proven guilty. Mr. Park shook his head in disappointment as he slightly chortled; peering at Ailee.

 

“Do you need to know my proof?”

 

“I absolutely do, sir,” Ailee spoke as she rose up from the chair. “I am innocent until proven guilty.”

 

“Please sit back down,” Mr. Park suggested as he picked up his phone and called Junhyung’s teacher to release him out and report to the principal’s office.

 

Moments later; Yong Junhyung appeared into the office as Ailee was seated back down facing Mr. Park.

 

“Have a seat, Mr. Yong,”

 

Junhyung heaved a sigh as he walked over to the desk and saw Ailee sitting there. She glanced her head over and saw her boyfriend. He had a disappointed look perched upon his face; a look of disgust. He grabbed a hold of the arm chair and slightly moved it aside and sat down.

 

“What can I help you with, Mr. Park?” Junhyung inquired politely as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 

“Remember what you told me yesterday?”

 

Ailee continued to sit at the chair as she whipped her head around to face Junhyung. She couldn’t believe that her boyfriend would sell her out like this—HOW COULD HE? HOW DARE HE? She rolled her eyes at him as she was clearly annoyed with this situation.

 

“Yes,” Junhyung quipped; averting his head and looked towards Ailee—his soon to be ex-girlfriend. He really couldn’t stand the sight of her at the moment knowing what she had done.

 

“Do you have any proof that it was Ms. Ailee and Mr. Hyun?”

 

“I sure do.” Junhyung simply replied; reaching for his cell phone in his back pocket and unlocking it—immediately opening up his text message thread with Byunghee. He briefly handed his phone to Mr. Park as he procured it and looked at it—his mouth agape at what he saw.

 

“There’s my proof, Ms. Ailee,” Mr. Park announced as he turned the phone around quickly flashing the picture that was displayed on the screen. Ailee averted her eyes towards the phone and glanced at the photo. She couldn’t act as if it didn’t happen anymore—she was clearly caught red handed.

 

“I’m sorry,” She replied softly—gazing at the principal.

 

“I don’t condone such behaviors from my students or my teachers,” Mr. Park spoke in a stern voice as he leaned closer to his desk—staring at Ailee long and hard. “With that, I’ll like you to know that you’ve been expelled from this school.”

 

“WHAT?” Ailee shouted; clearly shocked that this was suddenly happening. She averted her eyes and glared at Junhyung. HE DID THIS TO HER. HE MADE THIS HAPPEN. “You’re going to pay for this,” She whispered and peered right back to Mr. Park. “Is there any way that you can work this out and not expel me?”

 

“Get outta here with that, Ailee.” Junhyung remarked as he chortled. “You gone and ed yourself up, so why should he let you slide?”

 

“You’re MY boyfriend.” Ailee quipped as she rose from the chair and gazed at her boyfriend—hoping for some support. “How can you do this to me?” Junhyung definitely wasn’t going to support her in this matter; instead he laughed obnoxiously leaning back against the chair he sat on as he clenched onto his stomach. It was hurting f

Please log in to read the full chapter