Special Girl

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—NEXT DAY: SATURDAY—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]The weather was getting colder; Lin left her window open as she slept through-out the night. The cold breeze swept through her room as she abruptly woke up shivering; only half the blanket was on her. She must have had a wild night sleeping while she tossed and turned from a nightmare. She couldn't vividly remember it but she knew that Yuri was in it and that alone already terrified her enough. Lin rose up from her bed as she walked to her closet grabbing a hoodie, she slipped it on. The sun was just rising as she looked towards the window and gazed outside; immediately stretching her body and her iPod as the music blared at a reasonable volume. She meandered inside her bathroom and got ready for her morning. 

 

When she was done with her morning routine, she snatched her phone from her bed instantly plopping herself comfortably on the floor. Lin opened the camera portion of the phone and snapped an adorable picture of herself smiling while she winked; instantly sending it to the love of her life, Yang Seungho.

'Good morning my Panda bear! ^_~ Rise and shine! ❤'

 

She waited a few minutes before her phone vibrated. She was ecstatic to see that it was a text from Seungho; smiling from ear to ear as she read it.

 

'Good morning, my precious angel! ^.~ WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE? I’m so in love with you~❤'

 

She speedily texted him back as she was giggling to herself. This man had that effect on her and she couldn’t be happier with anyone else.

 

‘Gosh. ^^;; You’re making me blush. I’m so in love with you, too, my Panda~^^’

 

‘That’s it. I want you to come over. ㅋㅋㅋ’

 

‘Yang Seungho, you’re naughty. ㅋㅋㅋ You should be punished. ^^’

 

‘OH. O_O I only want to be punished by you though. ㅋㅋㅋ’

 

‘SEUNGHO! -_-‘

 

‘ㅋㅋㅋ… I’m innocent, my love. Anyways, please get dressed; I want to take you somewhere!’

 

‘Where are we going?’

 

‘I want to take you out on a date. ❤’

 

‘OMG! I’m so ecstatic. Is there a specific way I should be dressing?’

 

‘You can wear whatever you like. ^^ I’ll pick you up soon. :)’

 

‘Okay. See you soon. ^_^’

 

Lin couldn’t stop smiling as she set her phone inside her purse as it lay on her bed, meandering to her walk-in closet; she ambled in and began rummaging through her clothes. ‘What to wear, what to wear’ repeating itself in her mind as she grabbed all these outfits and tried them on. After trying on countless outfits—she finally settled on a long orange floral dress. She trotted over to her shoe section of her closet in pure happiness and wore her flats.

 

===

 

Lin strolled downstairs as she was greeted by her parents who were getting ready to leave the house.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Lin asked as she gazed at both of her parents. They looked at her and smiled.

 

“Your father is taking me out on a date,” Lin’s mother answered as she giggled. It has been a while since they went out due to working all the time. “Where are you going?”

 

Just as Lin opened to speak; the door bell rang. Lin’s dad quickly opened it and it revealed Seungho in casual clothes. Although in casual clothes, he still looked as handsome as ever.

 

“You guys going somewhere?” Lin’s father inquired as he stared at Seungho long and hard.

 

“Yes, sir,” Seungho spoke politely as he bowed. “Permission to take your daughter out on a date,” Lin’s parents burst into laughter as did Lin. She wandered close to Seungho as she wrapped her arms around his torso and gave him a quick kiss upon his plump luscious lips.

 

“Permission granted,” Lin’s dad replied as he cleared his throat peering at his daughter and Seungho. Lin quickly pried herself away from Seungho as she laughed. “Where are you taking my lovely daughter?”

 

“It’s a surprise,” Seungho smirked. Lin quirked her eyebrows as she peered at her boyfriend with her eyes wide staring at him longingly.

 

“That’s the way to do it,” Lin’s father spoke. “I’m taking Lin’s mom out and I’m not telling her either. Well, you kids have fun. We actually have to get going,” He suddenly grabbed a hold of his wife’s hand and they meandered out the door that was still opened and left.

 

“Tell me where you’re taking me.” Lin pleaded; shifting her head she averted her eyes and faced him while pouting.  ”You know I don’t like surprises!”  Seungho slightly laughed leaning in and pinching her adorable puffy cheeks. “Yah, don’t pinch my cheeks!” She scuffed his hand away from her cheeks; rubbing it with hers.

 

“You’ll find out when we get there.”

 

“I want to know now.”

 

“That’ll ruin the surprise.” Seungho smirked, grabbing her hands; intertwining it with his, he led her to his car. He opened the passenger door as Lin stepped in and situated herself while she buckled her seat belt. Seungho got himself situated as he started up the ignition and began to drive. Where he was taking his girlfriend was a surprise and she would soon find out when they get there. He knew that Lin was definitely going to love it though. He had thoroughly thought this out with the help of Lin’s other best friend—Bae Chanhyo.

 

===

 

As they arrived at their destination—Lin’s eyes widen as she ambled out of the car in complete awe. She couldn’t believe that Seungho would take her here. It was the one place that she wanted to go to for a while now but never had the chance.

 

“Do you like it?” Seungho asked as he smiled; getting out of his car and closing the door after; instantly locking it. He strolled closer to Lin as he wrapped his arm around her neck, making their way towards the entrance of Everland Resort.

 

“I’ve always wanted to go to this place. How did you know?” Lin beamed, her eyes wandering in happiness as they stood in line getting ready to buy their tickets to enter. Seungho procured his wallet from his back pocket; quickly paying for the tickets, making their way to the entrance they meandered inside. “This place is so huge!” Lin’s mouth was agape as she looked on. Seungho held her hand and they began walking the large amusement park.

 

“It was from the help of Chanhyo,” Seungho admitted.  “She said you talk about this place a lot with her.”

 

“I do,” Lin beamed happily.

 

“I’ve got a surprise for you,”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter