Not Me

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—NEXT DAY: SUNDAY—[/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2]Lin awoken from her deep slumber feeling muzzled. She checked the time and it was 6:30 in the morning. God damn her body alarm. It was too god damn early for this. She wanted so badly to go back to sleep but she couldn't as she tossed and turned. Eventually giving up, she took her phone out of the charger and began browsing through LiveJournal suddenly seeing Yuri's post. They somehow were still friends on that thing as they only ever used it once in a while. What she saw she couldn't believe her eyes— how could he do this to her? How could she do this? I mean, it was evident why she did it because she's plain evil and wanted to ruin Lin's life and break her up with Seungho. Yuri, more than anything wanted him back so she’d try everything in her power to do so.

 

A picture of Seungho lying comfortably on his bed as his eyes were closed, his arms wrapped around Yuri as she was in just a bra and the covers covering just up to their chest. She was smiling into the camera. Not only that but what she said in the post—  

 

'WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AT LAST!'

 

Lin's heart sank. Sudden depression hit as she couldn't believe this was happening; tears rolling down her face as she bawled loudly. Her tears couldn't be controlled. She could possibly cry a new river with the amount of tears she produced. She should know better that it was false, but with what happened last night with her boyfriend flaking out on her—she had the sudden urge to think this was true.

 

===

 

Seungho groggily moved around the bed as his eyes slowly opened. He was in a daze as confusion hit. He looked around his own room not recognizing it. 

 

"Where am I?" He asked. Yuri opened her eyes as she had fallen asleep next to him with her arms and legs wrapped around him. She instantly gazed up at him and smiled. She missed this; missed being like this with him, even if he didn’t remember.  

 

"Your bedroom," Yuri replied fixing herself as she sat up on the bed grabbing her shirt from the floor and putting it back on.

 

"Where am I?" He repeated, confused. His memory faded into a black hole. Yuri knew of this side effect when she planted the drug upon Seungho. It was only temporary, thank god. Seungho knew Yuri; he just didn't remember what she was to him. 

 

"You and I," he said sitting up on the bed revealing himself shirtless. Yuri smiled really big at him as she missed seeing him like this, in all its glory; his smooth skin against hers. She daydreamed about this hoping to at least have one more round with him before his memory came back. "Are we dating?" 

 

"Yes, yes we are." She beamed as she was telling a big fat lie. If she was Pinocchio her nose would be getting extremely long, she's lucky she's not. 

 

"Are we dating?" He repeated again. He rose up from his bed and put on his shirt. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. . 

 

"Honey," Seungho's mother called out. "It's breakfast time! And tell Yuri to come down as well!" With that, it got silent and all you can hear is footsteps going down the stairs. 

 

"Hyung," Cheolyong yelled as he banged on the door loudly. "Open up!" After a few moments, the door flung open and revealed Yuri who opened it. 

 

"I HEARD CORRECTLY!" Cheolyong screamed in anger. "Hyung, why would you even let the enemy in your room?" Seungho stared at Cheolyong not saying a word. 

 

"Yuri, what did you do to my hyung?" Cheolyong asked; instantaneously knowing something was wrong because Seungho would never stay quiet with his brother and because his eyes were looking a little blood shot. "You drugged him didn't you?!" Yuri laughed instantly struggling. 

 

 

"Don't worry Cheolyong~" Yuri spoke narrowing her eyes and peering at Seungho who looked lost and confused. "It'll only last a few hours. Until then, tell your mom Seungho and I are off to my house." 

 

"The hell you're taking my hyung with you!" Cheolyong chortled. "I'm calling Lin noona!" 

 

"I'm taking him and I'll return him when his memory comes back!" Yuri screamed grabbing Seungho as he latched onto her not knowing what else to do; they ran down the stairs and out the door not saying a word to his parents as they looked on with disbelief. 

 

Cheolyong paced around in his older brother’s room; back and forth—contemplating whether he really should call his Lin noona or not. What was she going to think? He’ll try his luck. He ambled into his bedroom, grabbing his cell phone he dialed Lin’s phone. It rang and rang and rang without her picking up. This was unlike her to ignore her calls. He tried again, only to find out that her phone was turned off.

 

=== 

 

Hours passed as it was inching close to early afternoon. Lin moped around on her bed; her eyes were puffy and red. She had no intentions of getting up ever. She was going to lie here on the bed and not do anything. She was infuriated with Seungho. Lin didn't plan to speak with him either, at least not right now. Cheolyong had called her earlier but she ignored it eventually turning off her cell phone. She thought that maybe Seungho was trying to get her younger brother to do his bidding knowing that she was infuriated with him. Her parents tried getting her out of the room but she wouldn’t budge.

 

===

 

“YURI,” Seungho screamed loudly as he rose up from her bed; completely . “Why would you do this knowing that I’m happily with Lin?” His memory rapidly came back to him all at once; flashing right before his eyes. He quickly emerged from the bed scampering around for his clothes on the floor and putting it back on as Yuri sat on the bed covering herself up with the covers.

 

 

 

“I’m not technically sorry for taking advantage of you,” She smirked; not feeling one bit remorseful. After all, she was out to ruin this relationship.

 

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” Seungho repeated over and over again. “OH MY GOD,” He face palmed himself. “Please tell me we didn’t have unprotected .”

 

“I may be a , but I’m not stupid.” Yuri chortled throwing the covers off of her and rising up from the bed revealing her body. Seungho looked disgusted.

 

“Cover yourself up, please.” Seungho exasperated as he quickly closed his eyes. Yuri got off the bed and meandered to her closet to grab some clothes and changed into it while she gazed at Seungho.

 

“You are more than welcome to stay here,” Yuri commented; a smirk appearing on her lips. Seungho slowly opened his eyes and rolled them at her.

 

“Never,” He replied. “I’m leaving. Goodbye, don’t ever come by my house again.” He looked around the room to see if he had anything else, and there wasn’t. He stormed out, and out of her house. , he had no car and she lived 10 minutes from where he lived; driving wise. He had no cell phone. What was he going to do? Yuri walked out as her arms were crossed while she stared at him.

 

“I can take you back.” Yuri offered. “I mean, I did tell your little head brother I was going to take you back after your memory came back.” Seungho sighed heavily as he didn’t want to be in a car with her alone. But, he had no other choice; taking a deep breath and exhaling-- he finally agreed.

 

===

 

Yuri did just as she promised and dropped off Seungho back at home. He went straight into his room as he felt tainted from being around his horrible ex girlfriend. She was the root of all evil. Quickly picking out clothes from his closet he sauntered into the bathroom and ran a hot shower; he was going to rinse himself several times until he felt clean enough, although no matter how many showers he’d take; he would still feel very dirty. He was regretting every moment as he sighed; letting the water run over his face.

 

Upon finishing his shower; he towel dried his hair as he ambled out of the bathroom into his room and grabbed his phone, turning it back on. His phone was buzzing with all these messages from his friends wondering why he wasn’t answering his phone. They could wait—he had much more important things to settle. Remembering that he had plans with his girlfriend, Lin, last night…he noticed that there were no text messages from her. How angry must she be? He looked at his call log and noticed there was at least one missed call from her during that time he was supposed to meet her though; pressing on her name he dialed her number. However, it went straight to voicemail. As this worried him he put on his shoes and he meandered out of his room, out of his house and walked to Lin’s.

 

Seungho gently knocked on the door waiting for her to answer or her parents as they were home. After a few seconds; the door flung open and it was Lin’s father who greeted him.

 

“Seungho,” he replied. “Come on in.” Seungho smiled trotting inside, closing the door behind him, he took off his shoes. He bowed to Lin’s mom as she was in the kitchen prepping for dinner, he supposed. He ran upstairs and knocked on his girlfriend’s door; hoping and praying that she wasn’t angry with him.

 

"Lin," Seungho called out feeling a bit apprehensive. It was silent. He tried it again. "Please open the door!" He pleaded. 

 

"Go away," Lin replied; her voice hoarse. She was feeling disgruntled as she heard his voice. She wanted nothing more than for him to leave. She would say things she'd regret. 

 

"I'm not going anywhere until you open this door," Seungho spoke as he sighed heavily. 

 

"Why don't you understand the words GO AWAY?" Lin screamed out. She was still in bed feeling restless. She tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. She had no more energy what-so- ever. However, Seungho was a persistent man; he didn't stop at nothing. He began to vigorously knock on the door. The knocking irritated Lin even more. She rose from the bed— feeling like a hot mess. She didn't care. She unlocked her door and opened it. 

 

"Can we talk, please?!" Seungho asked as he peer

Please log in to read the full chapter