Delusional

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—NEXT DAY: WEDNESDAY—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Changsun, Kikwang, and Dujun were getting their lunch from the cafeteria when suddenly they decided that they were going to sit inside instead. This was their first time since many years ago; meandering to a long bench table they sat down and began picking at their food and eating it rather quickly since they were starving.

 

“Did you guys happen to hear about Ailee getting expelled?” Kikwang spoke suddenly halting from eating his food and stared at his friends who sat across from him.

 

“Yeah,” Dujun chuckled. “Yuri came over to my place yesterday all angered by it.”

 

“Hold up a minute,” Changsun spoke up as he coughed up his food as it landed on the table, quickly taking a napkin and wiping it. “That went to your place?”

 

“I hope you didn’t end up doing ‘things’ with her.” Kikwang laughed out loud obnoxiously knowing that Dujun still had a slight crush on Yuri.

 

“Oh god, I hope not,” Changsun said in a disgusted tone. “I can’t believe you would still like that after what she made you do with Chanhyo, and you broke her heart!” He blurted while Dujun sighed heavily. “Why am I still friends with a bastard like you?” They all laughed in unison.

 

“Hyung,” Kikwang exasperated. “Do you ever plan on apologizing to Chanhyo? You know she deserves an apology.” Changsun vigorously nodded his head as he agreed with him.

 

“Soon,”

 

===

 

The parking lot was quiet and empty because it was after school and everyone had left pretty much just leaving Junhyung and Byunghee considering they stayed behind a bit to finish a song they were composing together for a project for one of their classes. As they meandered to the parking lot to Byunghee’s car, Yuri ran over to them pulling on the hem of Junhyung’s shirt.

 

“I need to speak with you,” She sternly said as she peered at him long and hard; her gaze not leaving his eyes. Byunghee shrugged as he sauntered to his car, unlocking it; he got in and waited for Junhyung.

 

“What is it that you want to talk about?” Junhyung crossed his arm as he looked at Yuri—his stare was stern as he didn’t blink once.

 

“It’s about Ailee,”

 

“What about that stupid ?”

 

“How dare you call her a ,” Yuri defended her friend. “You have no right to call her such a thing considering you’ve gone and done the same thing before.”

 

“Shut up,” Junhyung objected as he rolled his eyes. “At least I didn’t go messing around with a teacher aid.”

 

“Yeah, but you went and ed Ailee when you were in a committed relationship with Lin.”

 

“Last I recalled Ailee was also in a committed relationship with me.” Junhyung interjected. “Goodbye, I’m done talking to you.” He began to walk away when Yuri pulled on his shirt again, halting him from leaving.

 

“I’m not done speaking with you.” Yuri demanded while she stomped her foot onto the cement. “I demand you to apologize to Ailee, and get back with her,” Junhyung didn’t say anything as he laughed out loud.

 

“Who are you to tell me what to do?”

 

“Please,” Yuri pleaded. “Ailee is miserable without you.”

 

“That’s her fault,” Junhyung spoke truthfully as he shifted his body and ran to Byunghee’s car; quickly getting into it, Byunghee drove off in a hurried manner. Yuri watched Byunghee drive off in disbelief.

 

“What was that about, man?” He asked as he glanced over to Junhyung who looked apprehensive.

 

“Kang Yuri had the ing nerves to tell me what to do with my life,” Junhyung spoke agitatedly running his fingers through his tresses. “She was demanding that I apologize to Ailee and get back with her because she’s miserable without me.”

 

“How do you feel about that?” Byunghee asked while he continued to drive not taking his eyes off the road.

 

“ that,” Junhyung spoke angrily. He was basically breathing fire. When he broke it off with someone that completely meant he was done. He had no intentions on getting back with Ailee whatsoever, so for her best friend to plead with him; it infuriated him that he was angered by it more than he should be. “I’m never getting back with her and I never plan to. I’ve got Lin on my mind to be honest,” Byunghee couldn’t help but glance over to his delusional friend and laugh. He laughed so much that his stomach was beginning to hurt.

 

“Did I just hear you correctly?” Byunghee sniggered. “You said you had Lin on your mind?”

 

“Yes,” Junhyung smirked. “I’ve realized that I’ve done wrong and I’ve let a good thing go, and possibly the best girl go.”

 

“HA HA HA,” Byunghee laughed out loud glancing over to his delusional friend. “Get that out of your mind because you’re never getting back with her ever,” Byunghee spoke, letting his friend know the hard cold truth. “She’s with Seungho and she’s happy with him. You also fail to remember that she’s pregnant with his baby.”

 

“Hey now,” Junhyung chuckled to himself. “They’re just together and having a baby, it’s not like they’re married. I still have a chance.” Byunghee again—couldn’t help himself but laugh even harder that his stomach continued to hurt from enduring all his laughter as he pulled up to Junhyung’s drive way.

 

“Buddy, sorry to burst your bubble,” Byunghee stated. “They’re not going to break up and Lin will definitely not get back together with you.”

 

“Shut up,” Junhyung laughed as he opened the passenger door and meandered out. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

===

 

‘Chanhyo, can we please talk?’

 

Chanhyo read the text message repeatedly as she was sitting on the couch at Lin’s house as Lin and Seungho were snuggled up on the couch as they rested their eyes after they were finally done doing their homework. It was a text message from Yoon Dujun; her worst enemy. She vigorously typed out a message and sent it to him.

Please log in to read the full chapter