Agent Marvels

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]:: FLASHBACK ::[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It was after school; Chanhyo and Cheolyong didn’t want to start on their homework just yet, so they sat on the couch next to one another.

 

“Why isn’t your brother home yet?” Chanhyo asked as she blankly stared at Cheolyong. It was evident that his parents weren’t home as they were working—such workaholics they were.

 

“He’s running errands with Lin noona,” Cheolyong answered as he smiled a bit. “He’s also taking her to the doctor to check on the baby.”

 

“Why didn’t she ask me to go?” Chanhyo hissed. She wanted to see the baby, but no, she was forced to drop off her best friend and keep an eye on him, even though she strictly knew that he was old enough to watch himself. “You’re a teenager, not a baby.”

 

“My parents feel safer when someone is here with me,” Cheolyong snickered. “Besides, didn’t hyung ask you to drop me off?”

 

“And to watch over you,” Chanhyo crossed her arms in irritation. “Until he got back,”

 

“I see,” 

 

It went silent for a few moments until Cheolyong took a deep breath in and exhaled as he gazed at Chanhyo. She glanced over to him as she raised her eyebrows in concern to why he would be staring at her the way that he did. It looked to her as if he had something heavy on his heart—something he wanted to release.  He would probably explode if he didn’t.

 

“Spill it, mister.”

 

Cheolyong sighed once again and he began to speak as he stared longingly at his best friend; it was now or never and he choose now.

 

“Noona,” he spoke with nervousness. “Let’s go out on a date.”

 

“You won’t give up, will you?”

 

“I will not give up, you know this!” Cheolyong chuckled. “Just give me one chance!” He loosened up as he shifted himself and gazed at Chanhyo, taking a hold of her hand.

 

“Fine, one date, and that’s all you’re getting from me.” 

 

Cheolyong smirked to himself; because that’s what Chanhyo thinks. He is on a mission—and that mission alone it to make Bae Chanhyo his! 

 

:: END FLASHBACK ::

 

===

 

“Woonie,” Cheolyong rummaged through Dongwoon’s closet.

 

“What do you want, Yongie?” Dongwoon inquired as he arched his eyebrows sitting at his computer desk playing Maple Story while Yoseob and Cheondung were sitting on the floor playing on their hand held game while they were very concentrated on it.

 

“I want to borrow a dress shirt from you,” Cheolyong spoke as he continued to browse through his best friend’s closet looking at all his assorted colored dress shirts.

 

“Why do you need it?” Cheondung asked as quirked up his head and peered at Cheolyong.

 

“There’s something you’re not telling us,” Yoseob replied as he quickly rose from the floor and meandered close to his friend who rummaged through Dongwoon’s dress shirts. “Tell us now or you’re getting kicked.” Cheolyong laughed out loud—averting his head towards Yoseob.

 

“I’m going out on a date, if you must know,” Cheolyong snickered grabbing a white dress shirt from Dongwoon’s closet. He took off his shirt and put on the one he grabbed from his bestie.

 

“A date?” Dongwoon laughed; as he couldn’t believe it. “With whom are you going with?”

 

“Who else?” Cheolyong retorted. 

 

“You mean,” Cheondung chortled. “Chanhyo noona actually agreed to go on a date with you?” He laughed obnoxiously as he rolled on the floor laughing; clenching onto his stomach as sharp pains entered whilst he laughed hysterically.

 

“How is that funny man?” Cheolyong rolled his eyes as he stared down Cheondung who just continued to laugh at his friend; even he couldn’t believe this was happening.

 

“Did you threaten her?” Yoseob questioned as he chuckled to himself rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Shut your mouths,” Cheolyong laughed and handed his cell phone to his best friend since childhood. “Woonie, help me take a picture.” Dongwoon rose up from his computer chair and got a hold of Cheolyong’s cell phone all while Cheolyong quickly grabbed his nerdy glasses from the top dresser and placed it on.

 

“It’s just so shocking, man.” Dongwoon spoke. He sauntered over to his closet and opened the clear drawer and grabbed a tie. “Wear this with the outfit, you’ll look more appealing.” Cheolyong laughed while he slightly smacked the back of his friend’s head; grabbing the tie from him he placed it around his neck as Dongwoon quickly snapped a photo—handing the phone back to Cheolyong as he stuffed it into the back of his pocket.

 

 

“Are you calling me ugly?”

 

All 3 friends laughed in unison as they didn’t answer. 

 

“Is Noona picking you up from here?” Yoseob questioned averting his eyes as he peered at his friend. “And where are you two going?”

 

“Yup, we’re going to the movies.” Cheolyong said as he smiled. “As a matter of fact,” he paused getting his cell phone out of his pocket as he felt it buzzed and checked it. “She’s outside waiting for me. Peace,” And with that, Cheolyong was gone. 

 

“Now that he’s gone,” Yoseob chuckled. “What shall we do?”

 

“I’ve got an idea,” Cheondung smirked; fixing himself up as he rose up from the floor. 

 

“What kind of idea are you speaking of?” Dongwoon asked as he raised an eyebrow.

 

“I feel like he’s up to no good,” Yoseob laughed. 

 

Cheondung chuckled as he shifted his eyes staring at both of his friends. 

 

“I am never up to any good.” Cheondung replied. “So, he’ll be at the movie theatres so we should go there and sneak up on them both,”

 

“I like that idea!” Dongwoon agreed nodding his head vigorously.

 

“Me too, let’s give ourselves code names and we shall name ourselves Agent Marvels,” Yoseob chuckled. 

 

“Definitely,” Cheondung replied. “Here’s the plan, I’ll go in first and I’ll smack him from behind which will make him jump. And then Yoseobie can go in climbing over the chairs,”

 

“Can I pretend to shoot out spider webs like the amazing Spider-Man himself?” Yoseob interrupted.

 

“Whatever you want,” Cheondung chortled—continuing to explain his plans. “And Dongwoon will go last as he’ll also climb over the chairs and then he’ll yell out ‘DONGWOON SMASH’ as if he’s Hulk,” Everyone laughed in unison.

 

“We failed to realize something,” Dongwoon said as he pouted. “We don’t have a ride.”

 

“I’ll tell Hyunseung hyung to give us a ride,” Yoseob replied; whipping out his cell phone he sent Hyunseung a text message.

 

===


 

'What am I looking at? Maybe I'm not looking at anything and contemplating! ㅋㅋㅋ Whatever it is, have a nice evening guys!' 

 

Chanhyo quickly updated her LiveJournal with a picture that she had Cheolyong just snap of her before they meandered inside the movie theatre. Once entering, Cheolyong ambled to the ticket machine and purchased two

Please log in to read the full chapter