School

Haru - One Day

For Yesung´s school mid term tests were coming. They have it 3 times a school year. And now the second one was coming.

So I hope everyone of you will study well.” Mr. Park said when he was ending the lesson. It was the last lesson so everyone packed his stuff to go home.

Yesung-sii and Hyukjae-sii can you please wait?” Jung Soo stopped them. “There is something I want to tell you.”

Everyone left, except Hyukjae, Yesung, Donghae and Ryeowook.

What do you want Mr. Park?” Yesung asked.

I see that you and Hyukjae get along pretty well, so there is something I want to ask you to do.” Mr. Park said.

What is it?” Yesung asked.

You see.. Hyukjae-sii has pretty bad grades. I know he is not stupid but just somehow, how should I say? Lazy.” Mr. Park said.

I´m not lazy!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

Yesung-sii can you do me a favor?” Mr. Park said ignoring Hyukjae.

Depends on what.” Yesung said.

Can you please help Hyukjae-sii study? Your my last chance.” Mr. Park said. And before Yesung could answer Hyukjae asked “Why Yesung? Is he that good or what?”

So he didn´t tell you? In his last school he was the top student and he was just expelled because of bad behavior.” Mr. Park explained.

You were the top student? Why didn´t you say anything?!” Donghae asked shocked.

I just didn´t think it´s important..” Yesung said.

It is!” Donghae was still shocked.

So, will you help him?” Mr. Park asked carefully.

I will try to, but if he really is stupid even I can´t help him” Yesung grinned.

I´m not stupid!” Hyukjae yelled. They all laughed.

Can we study with you, too?” Ryeowook asked.

Yes, of course. If I can help you, with pleasure.” Yesung smiled at him. Ryeowook´s heart warmed up at his smile.

 

On their way home Hyukjae suddenly asked “If we study together in the library, doesn´t that mean you will get late home? That will be a problem with Mr. Han right?”

No, it won´t. He knows the mid terms are coming close and he wants us to have good notes. He let us, Heechul, Hangeng hyung and me, study in school.” Yesung said.

So it will be alright?” Donghae asked.

Yes, it won´t be a problem. But I think sometimes Heechul and Hangeng Oppa will study with us.”

That´s not bad. They are a year over us, so they can explain us some things, or?” Donghae asked.

Heechul, no. But Hangeng hyung can. Heechul is to lazy for that.” Yesung grinned.

You know, you will have an opponent this time.” Hyukjae grinned, too.

Who?” Yesung asked. Hyukjae pointed at Ryeowook, who was quiet the whole time.

Normally I am the top student at our school” Ryeowook said quietly. Since he knew he was in love with Yesung, he was shy around him.

I didn´t know that! So know we gonna see who´s the better one” Yesung grinned.

Challenge accepted.” Ryeowook said grinning too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the next day the boys stayed at school to study in the library. Ryeowook, Donghae and Hyukjae were getting something to eat and Yesung went to the library to get them a good place.

The boys went into the library and Yesung was sitting at a table at the window. “He´s over there” Ryeowook pointed at him. When they walked closer they saw Yesung was wearing glasses.

Since when are you wearing glasses?” Hyukjae asked surprised.

Hmm? I´m to lazy to wear them everyday. But if I don´t wear them while studying my head will ache.” he said. “So, Hyukjae. In which subject do you have the most problems?”

In maths, English, Korean, geography and history.” Hyukjae answered without thinking long.

And in which subjects are you good at?” Yesung asked.

Sports, chemistry, biology, homeroom, music and social science.” Hyukjae said.

Okay. We will begin with chemistry and if I can see your doing well we will go over to maths. We will do the rest in the next few days.” Yesung explained. Yesung gave him a exercise and Hyukjae solved it with no problem. Yesung gave him more, the further he got the harder the exercises were. He did it all with no effort. “You really are pretty good at chemistry.” Yesung praised.

I know” Hyukjae grinned. Donghae and Ryeowook took a little bit longer than Hyukjae but also didn´t have any problems.

In these exercises I had all important questions, so if you have no problems with them you will have no in the mid term. We should get over to maths.” Yesung said and gave them the next sheet.

Did you do them all just for us?” Ryeowook asked.

Yes. I had fun doing them. I were testing myself, so it was good for me and it is good for you.” he smiled.

Ryeowook and Donghae were finished pretty soon, but Hyukjae didn´t even solved one question fully. “What´s your problem?” Yesung asked Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked at his sheet and looked at Yesung “Everything”. Yesung sighted “Okay. I will show you how to solve the first question. You see the tasks is 4x-3+7x=5x+57. You have to get all the numbers with the x on one side you have to subtract 5x so you will have 6x-3=57. After that you have to get the 3 to the other side, so you are adding 3 on both sides. The result will be 6x=60. Now you have to divide it through 6 and you will have the result for x. So it will be x=10. Did you understand that? Or am I to fast?” Yesung explained everything and Hyukjae nodded. “Now I understand it. I will try the next question.” He tried it and when he was finished Yesung asked him “So what´s your result?”

x=2?” Hyukjae answered.

Good. It´s right.” Yesung smiled and Hyukjae was happy about that. Yesung had to explain a lot to Hyukjae, but he slowly began to understand it. Now and than Ryeowook or Donghae asked him something, but they understood everything pretty fast. When Hyukjae finally could solve all the questions Yesung said “So this is it for today. We should finish at a time you can solve everything, because this way it will stay better in your brain.”

Thank you!” Hyukjae said and stretched his arms “It´s so exhausting!”

This just means, you tried hard” Yesung smiled.

Why are you praising me so much?” Hyukjae wondered.

It will stay as a positive memory in your brain and you won´t forget everything so quickly and you did really good. I didn´t think we would get that far.” Yesung grinned.

Yah!” Hyukjae pouted and the boys were laughing.

Yesung looked out of the window and fixed his eyes on two boys which were playing around.

Yesung? Are you listening?” Donghae asked.

No, sorry. What is it?” he asked.

Are we studying tomorrow again?”

Yes, that could be good.”

So than tomorrow after school we are meeting here again.” Donghae smiled. Everyone nodded and Yesung looked again out of the window, again looking at those two boys.

Do you know them?” Ryeowook asked.

Hmm?” Yesung didn´t know what Ryeowook meant.

Your looking at those two boys over there, right? I were wondering if you know them.” Ryeowook explained.

I don´t know. They look like somebody I know, but that´s not important.” Yesung smiled and picked up his things to go home. He gazed at those two boys again and than walked with the other once out of the library. When they were walking pass the place the two boys

where a while ago, no one was there. Yesung breathed out relived and than he saw Hangeng and Heechul walking in front of them. Good timing. “Hangeng hyung, Heechul” Yesung shouted. The boys turned around and waited till they were next to them. They greeted each other. Yesung and Hangeng were walking next to each other, behind the others.

Ne, Hangeng hyung.” Yesung spoke to get Hangeng´s attention.

What is it?” Hangeng asked.

Do you know to which school he is going?” Yesung asked.

Yes, I know it. Why do you ask?” Hangeng answered.

I think I saw him.”

Where?” Heechul asked right away after he had turned around.

When I was watching out of the window in the library, but I´m not sure if it really was him.” Yesung answered.

He is at our school.” Hangeng said.

Hangeng!” Heechul exclaimed.

He would find out either way.” Hangeng shrugged.

Thank you hyung.” Yesung said, after that he got lost in thoughts until Hangeng laid an arm around his shoulder. “Don´t worry. If he get´s to close he will have a problem with me.” Hangeng smirked.

Poor guy” Hyukjae said.

He deserves it.” Heechul said with a bitter face.

You don´t have to Hangeng hyung. I don´t care about him. This time I won´t let him go, if he says something about me I don´t care. BUT if he says something about you and Heechul I won´t hold back.” Yesung´s gaze looked angry.

Do you hate him?” Hangeng asked.

Hate him? No. Hate is a feeling and I won´t waste any feelings on him anymore.” Yesung said calmly.

You´re sure?”

Yes. I was dumb enough to love him.” Yesung said. At that sentence Ryeowook looked up. A past love? Who was it..?

About whom are you talking?” Hyukjae asked, he knew Ryeowook wanted to know it.

About Yesungs ex-boyfriend M-” Heechul started, but Yesung growled angrily. “I´m sorry.” Heechul said.

You know Yesung hates it if we tell other something about his business.” Hangeng reminded and removed his arm from Yesung´s shoulder. “And you know you shouldn´t use his name.”

His ex-boyfriend? Who was he? I want to ask, but.. Yesung looks pissed.. Ryeowook thought.

The other talked about random things after that, but Yesung was the whole time quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day was like always. After school Yesung went to the library, but he only found Ryeowook. “Where are Hyukjae and Donghae?” Yesung asked. “They said they will be a bit late” Ryeowook answered. “Than, should we begin without them?” Yesung asked while pulling out his things. “Yes. There is something I didn´t understand from the questions you gave us for home.” Ryeowook said pulling his things out too. Yesung sat beside Ryeowook and explained him everything he didn´t understand. For Ryeowook it was a bit hard to concentrate when Yesung was sitting right next to him. His heart pounded hardly and he hoped Yesung didn´t hear it. Ryeowook knew he had a red face. Since he had knew he is in love with Yesung it was so hard to hide it and to be normal around him. Suddenly Yesung was touching Ryeowook´s forehead. “Are you alright? Your face is all read, do you have a fever?” Ryeowook blushed even harder. “I-I don´t t-think I h-have a f-fever..” he stuttered Ryeowook. “Are you sure?” Yesung asked worried. “Y-yes I´m sure.. It´s just so hot in here!” Ryeowook lied. “You think? I think the temperature is okay.” Yesung said. Puh.. that was close! Ryeowook toughed.

Donghae and Hyukjae were waiting for a good moment to interfere. They didn´t want to ruin the moment, but Ryeowook looked troubled so the decided to go to them.

Sorry, we are a bit late” Hyukjae apologized. “About the sheets you gave us yesterday I had with some questions problems. Can you explain it to me?” Hyukjae asked while sitting down and pulling out his things.

Of course. Ryeowook, I have some more difficult once, do you want to try?” Yesung asked.

That would be good!” Ryeowook answered. He was so relieved that Donghae and Hyukjae came.

They studied for a long time and they laughed a lot about their stupidity. After they had finished all the math sheets, they moved on to biology. Ryeowook and Hyukjae had no problems with it but Donghae had a lot. But eventually Donghae understood everything slowly.

Your such a good teacher!” Donghae praised.

Not as good as Mr. Park, but I try” he smiled. Mr. Park was a friendly, sometimes to friendly, teacher, but he explained everything easy.

Tomorrow, we will make a break. You can go doing something you like.” Yesung smiled. Hyukjae was really happy about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After school,on the next day, Donghae and Hyukjae were going to the town shopping as a reward for Hyukjae.

Yesung went to the library alone, because he wanted to study. He didn´t have much time for himself because of the others, but he liked teaching them everything. Yesung was so focused in his studies he didn´t recognize Ryeowook sitting down in front of him. He pulled his things out, watched Yesung and smiled, he was all serious. After a while had passed, Yesung felt someone watching him. He looked up and saw Ryeowook looking at him.

Since when have you been there?” he asked surprised.

For about 15 minutes.” Ryeowook answered.

That long? Why didn´t you say anything?” Yesung asked shocked.

You were so serious and I just couldn´t disturb you. I´m sorry, you didn´t have much time to study yourself, because you helped us.” Ryeowook apologized. Yesung shook his head and after that he focused on his studies again. Ryeowook started to study too. Some time later Yesung looked up and saw that Ryeowook was sleeping on his books. He snickered. So cute~

Ryeowook´s head was near Yesung´s hand. Yesung couldn´t resist and began to slowly Ryeowook´s hair. He has so soft hair. He began to play with Ryeowook´s hair.

Ryeowook woke slowly up. He noticed someone was playing with his hair and it made him feel at ease. He liked it, when people played with his hair. Normally it was always Donghae who did it. But who is it this time? He slowly began to remember, he was studying in the library with Yesung. Oh my! It´s Yesung! ! What should I do?! Ryeowook began to panic in his head. He opened his eyes for a tiny little bit and saw Yesung smiling at him with a really cute expression. Yesung rested his head on his one arm and with his other hand he was playing with Ryeowook´s hair.

Ryeowook´s heart was pounding and he didn´t know how he should get out of this situation. It made him so nervous!

They stayed 20 more minutes in this situation, but than Yesung´s mobile phone rang. Yesung didn´t want to stop, but when he pulled out his phone and saw it was Hangeng he stopped right away and answered the call. Luckily for Ryeowook. After the call they went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day the boys agreed to study at Hyukjae´s place. His house was big, so there wouldn´t be a problem.

When they reached the house there was no one at home. Donghae and Ryeowook showed Yesung the house, while Hyukjae searched for something to drink. Everywhere in the house were pictures of the Lee family and it made Yesung a bit jealous, because he always wanted a family.

Yesung didn´t expect, that Hyukjae´s room would be so tidy. They started studying and shortly later Hyukjae joined them. He brought something to drink and some snacks.

Did you see today? I could solve some questions by myself!” Hyukjae said proudly.

I saw it, but you shouldn´t get lazy.” Yesung smiled.

They went on with their studies and Yesung needed to help Donghae and Hyukjae a lot, but Ryeowook understood everything.

When they were finished with the sheets Yesung prepared, they had some time to talk.

The boys told Yesung a lot about their past. They laughed a lot, because of their stupidity. The boys agreed to go studying at Yesung´s house the next day.

Donghae stayed the night by Hyukjae, so Yesung and Ryeowook were walking together. When they reached the crossing to Ryeowook´s way home, Yesung wanted to accompany Ryeowook home.

It´s okay, my house is not fare from here.” Ryeowook answered.

Are you really sure?” Yesung asked.

Yes, I am.” Ryeowook answered and said goodbye to Yesung. He quickly went home, so Yesung had no chance to accompany him. Ryeowook didn´t want to give him circumstances.

Yesung reached home and studied a bit more, after that he prepared the sheets for the next day. When he was finished he went to Yuri´s and Mie´s room to look if they were asleep. Both girls were fast asleep and so Yesung went downstairs, he heard the TV and thought it would be Ms. Han. But he was wrong. It was Mr. Han! Yesung wanted to hide, but it was to late and Mr. Han saw him. He started yelling right after that and beat Yesung. The boy couldn´t run away and was beaten in his stomach area. Without thinking he hit back - the biggest mistake he could do! Before Mr. Han could react Yesung run away. He put his shoes on and run away. He didn´t even now were he was running, but he run as fast as he could. If Mr. Han would get him, he would be dead for sure.

Why was he home so soon? And why of all days are Umma, Heechul and Hangeng not at home?! Yesung thought. He reached and old left warehouse and went inside. He was there quite often, because no one would ever find him. He decided to wait a little bit and than to go back home.

When Yesung reached the home he hopped Ms. Han would be home, but unfortunately she wasn´t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day school took way too long, like always. Hyukjae got better and better at school and even the teacher were recognizing it.

Looks like you did a good job, Yesung-sii. You really are a genius!” Mr. Park praised. Everyone was looking at Yesung, but the boy hated all the attention. He never liked it. Yesung felt that he got lesser air and he just wanted to run away, but he couldn't.

When the boys reached the rooftop Yesung finally breathed out.

You don´t like attention, right?” Donghae asked.

Not, not really. I were always kinda got in school and a lot of people hated me because of that. Teachers really do a good job in making it worse” Yesung sighted and leaned back.

Don´t worry, they´re just jealous because they are stupid” Hyukjae grinned.

Says the one who couldn´t solve one question before Yesung helped him” Ryeowook .

Yah! I were never jealous and I´m just a genius who needs a little help!” Hyukjae smiled with his gummy smile. Everyone started laughing.

 

No one dared to lay a finger on Yesung, but that´s kinda Hangeng´s ´fault´. He once walked into the boy´s class and talked to him. He spoke loudly and often used ´my favorite dongsaeng´. Everyone is afraid of Hangeng and there are way to many rumors about him. Because of that, no one dares to touch him or someone he likes. Hangeng did it on purpose, he didn´t want Yesung to be kicked out of school again.

 

The boys were talking and laughing a lot. No one noticed that Yesung was seriously injured. He had blue bruises all over his body. Lucky for him the uniform had long sleeves.

After the lunch break they had PE. Basketball - the only sport Yesung was good at.

When they were changing for the lesson Yesung waited until everyone was gone. He didn´t want the other to see his bruises. Ryeowook, Hyukjae and Donghae insisted to wait for him so he eventually gave up. After he took of his shirt the boys saw his abs, first they were amazed by them but then they noticed all the bruises and scares. They were shocked, especially when they saw a really dark bruise on Yesung´s stomach.

What happened to you?” Donghae asked still shocked, but Yesung didn´t answer. He didn´t want the boys to think to bad about Mr. Han.

Don´t tell me it was Mr. Han?!” Hyukjae exclaimed and Yesung looked away.

Yesung...” Ryeowook walked closer to Yesung, but the boy stepped back and muttered “..it wouldn´t be that bad, if I didn´t punch back...”

You defeated yourself?” Donghae asked. “No, not really. It was just on reflex... but I shouldn´t have done it.” Yesung put his clothes on, he started to feel uncomfortable.

But why do you have so many scars? Especially on your back.” Ryeowook asked looking at Yesung with a worried look. “Most of them were from the accident when I was a child and some of the others are from fights.” He answered and they walked to the gym.

 

They were divided into groups. Luckily the boys were in one group. Every group were 8 member from which 5 would play and the other would change in after some time. Yesung, Hyukjae and Donghae were playing and when their first game started Donghae and Hyukjae looked really handsome and all the girls from their class cheered them on.

The two boys were close to the opponent´s basket, when suddenly both couldn´t move because of the opponent´s players. Hyukjae had the ball and tried to find a gap when suddenly he saw Yesung stood free and throw the ball to him. Yesung caught it and run right to the basket and with an elegant jump he got the ball in with no problem.

Ryeowook watched Yesung the whole time. Whaaa~ he looks so handsome playing basketball! He blushed when Yesung looked at him. When he recognized their eyes met Yesung showed him a peace sign with a bright smile. Ryeowook never saw him smiling that bright, he was so happy he smiled even more than he already did. Ryeowook was fangirling all over Yesung.

After some time Yesung changed with another player on the bank. He sat beside Ryeowook and still grinned like an idiot. “Did I look good?” he asked Ryeowook. The boy blushed and nodded. Really, really good! And hot!

 

Your so good at playing basketball!” Donghae praised him. “I never thought you would be that good!” Hyukjae also praised. Yesung laughed. “Hangeng hyung thought me a lot, like playing basketball or fighting.” he smiled.

You really think a lot of Hangeng hyung, right?” Donghae asked and Yesung nodded. They were walking back to their classroom. “He is really strong, mentally and physically, and he also thought me a lot. For me he is like a real big brother. He is like my idol and sometimes I want to be like him.” Yesung smiled softly.

Suddenly someone laid an arm around Yesung´s neck. He wanted to react, but than recognized the man´s bracelet. “What did I do to deserve such praises?” the tall boy grinned. “Just the truth” Yesung grinned back.

How did you now it was me?” Hangeng asked curious. “Your bracelet” Yesung pointed at it and continued “Heechul bragged so much about your couple bracelet I have no other choice but to remember how it looks like.”

Hangeng laughed and agreed with him. He brought those bracelets for Heechul´s birthday and the pretty boy was so happy about it. He went around bragging about it for like 2 months. “That´s how my boy is” he grinned.

They reached the boys classroom. No one was in there, the others were still changing. “By the way, why are you here?” Donghae asked curious. “I wanted to ask my beloved dongsaeng something.” he nodded to Yesung. “What happened yesterday? Yuri was crying and I heard Mr. Han shouting when you came back.”

I thought he was still on work travel and heard the TV was on. So I assumed it was Umma, but I were wrong. It looked like he had a bad day and he did what he always did.” Yesung made a short break. “But I did a mistake. I hit him back, so I had to run away or I would have been dead for sure.” Yesung grinned forcefully.

You hit back?! Are you an idiot?!” Hangeng said shocked. “That´s the first time! And you are so lucky you could run! Why did you come back, when he was still there?!”

I thought Umma was already at home, it´s the normal time she comes back. He doesn´t lay a finger on me when Umma is at home. But I was wrong again..” Hangeng just shook his head in disbelieve. “Idiot” he smiled softly.

Where is Heechul? So weird seeing you without him.” Yesung asked. “He is with Kairi, looks like she has a stalker. If Heechul will get him he´s dead.” Hangeng growled.

And if it´s you he won´t be identifiable.” Yesung grinned. “But honestly, if someone of us will get him he´s deader than dead.” he looked now serious.

I understand why she has a stalker. She is so beautiful, especially when she smiles.” Donghae said and the other agreed.

She really is beautiful. But won´t hyung take her home today?” Yesung asked Hangeng.

Yes, but you know how chulli is and this way I also think it´s better. I´m sure he watches her often, so when he sees her with someone of us I hope he won´t get to close. I trust Jiho-ahh and he is strong, but I don´t like the idea of letting Kairi alone. Maybe I tell some guys, who have debts, to look after her.” Hangeng thought.

Never be in debt with Hangeng hyung.” Yesung grinned. “He will make you do all kind of jobs for him.”

Hey, that´s not my fault! They are themselves to blame, everyone knows I´m like this.” Hangeng grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To weeks later the mid term finally approached. Everyone was worried about it.

Yesung had no problems and could answer everything.

Looks like I won.” Yesung grinned at Ryeowook. When the results were out, it was no surprise Yesung got first place and Ryeowook second.

Hyukjae was all hyper because this time he didn´t have to do the test again. Normally he always had red marks but this time he had in every subject he was bad at more than the half right. Even Donghae was way better than before.

Aish! Looks like my small boy is smart.” Heechul teased when he saw the results.

 

After school the boys were about to head home, when Ryeowook suggested to come to his house. Hangeng and Heechul also came with them.

 


A/N:

Soo my teachers actually had mercy~ I even had time to write in class!^^ That´s maybe the only reason I got to finish this:D

Thank you for subscribing and for reading~! please comment, I love reading those!:)

Next chapter will be up next week:)