Date

Haru - One Day

“Yesung, let´s go on a date.” Ryeowook knew this was a sudden attack, but this way it would be more effective. He was starting the next step of his plan, creating happy memories with the boy and getting closer to him. The dark haired boy was shocked, he didn´t think this was a good idea. “Ryeowook...”

“You have do give me a chance.” Ryeowook answered softly.

“That won´t change anything and I don´t want to give you false hopes. It´s better when you give up on me.” Yesung avoided every eye contact.

“You don´t give me false hopes and I don´t want to give up without trying. This way it hurts even more, how can I give up without trying?” Ryeowook knew it was a but mean to use Yesungs weakness, not wanting to hurt someone. But hey this way Yesung can´t say no. Ryeowook needed to get over his shyness, he had to say the right things and show Yesung he was different.

Yesung stayed silent, he didn´t think this was a good idea.

“So this Saturday at 9am. We´re going to the aquarium. No back talk, I already bought the tickets.” Ryeowook didn´t give Yesung the chance to decline, he absolutely wanted to go on that date.

Some time later Donghae and Hyukjae joined them. Knowing well what Ryeowook´s plan was and that he would achieve it for 100%. The boy maybe was shy and looked innocent, but when he wanted something or wanted to do something he would always get it.

All of a sudden Kairi came to the rooftop. “Yeye~ can you do me a favor?” She asked cutely.

“What is it?” Yesung sighted, normally this didn´t mean something good.

“Can you take Mie from school?” She asked and added, “She didn´t tell you guys, she´s being bullied. I only want you to scare those kids a bit, so they won´t hurt her anymore. I don´t want to see the girl crying.” she was all serious about it and Yesung a little surprised.

“I will do it. Like I let anyone hurt her, but why didn´t she tell the others or me anything?”

“Heechul and Hangeng oppa would overreact and you have your hands full with yourself, that´s her words.” Kairi said remembering the small girl´s words.

“That´s not true! She just have to ask and I will help her!” Yesung got a little angry.

“She know´s that, but she doesn´t want to bother you.” Kairi said it in a softly voice.

“The hell she will ever bother me?!” Yesung said now pissed.

“Yesung, you know she doesn´t want to bother other people, that´s also the reason she has so less friends.” The girls looked a little sad. Yesung sighted, he knew the kid was a little closed up and she really had that thing with not wanting to bother someone and always thinking she did. But that´s not the girls fault, it´s her past. She didn´t know how to get over it.

After school Yesung and the boys went to Mie´s school. Yesung casually walked in and the boys awkwardly followed him. Mie´s class always ended a little later than those from Yesung´s school, so they could take her home. They didn´t like letting her go home alone.

The door to Mie´s class opened and her teacher was quite shocked to see some older students, but hearing Mie calling “Oppa” she calmed down. Yesung walked into the class and the other boys stayed at the door.

“I just wanted to see how my little sister is doing in school and if her classmates are nice, I don´t want to scold anyone, so I hope your nice, right?” Yesung said looking at the class and Mie understood it was a light threat. “Come on Mie, I don´t want to make Heechul and Hangeng hyung waiting, we will have a problem. You have so caring brothers, don´t you?” So, now the others knew they also would have a problem with the other two when they wouldn´t stop bulling the girl. The teacher knew about it, but didn´t find a way to stop it, so Yesung´s light threat made her believe it would change.

Mie jumped towards Yesung and called out “Let´s go~” she took Yesung´s hand and walked with the others out of the school. She was happy Yesung came and threatened the others, so maybe the bullying would stop.

A little further away from the school Yesung finally spoke up to Mie. “You should have told me, you would never bother me! I want to help you.” he looked down to the girl and she smiled happily. “I´m sorry Oppa. The next time I will tell you, alright? I just thought you had your hands full with yourself.. You were always bullied to so I didn´t want you to think of your past..” The girl said looking to the ground. Yesung squeezed her hand and pulled her closer to him. “Don´t worry, for you I will do anything.” He smiled reassuring at the girl.

 

Later, when the boys went home and Mie and Yuri were already deep asleep Yesung sneaked into Heechul´s room, to find him together with Hangeng. “I´m sorry, am I interrupting?” he asked whispering.

“No, come in.” Hangeng said gently, he knew Yesung wanted to talk with Heechul and him. The dark haired boy sat on the ground and fidgeted.

“What´s up?” Heechul asked curious. The boy first didn´t know how to start or if he even should tell them everything, but eventually he started. “Ryeowook asked me out on a date on Saturday.. he didn´t gave me the chance to say no.” he looked to the ground.

“The boy is good.” Hangeng grinned, but Heechul looked at him, so he knew he should be quiet.

“Is that bad?” Heechul asked Yesung.

“I don´t know.. I don´t want him to feel hurt because of me and declining the date would mean to, but I don´t want him to have false hopes.” Yesung was really worried about hurting the short boy.

“Just go to the date and give him a chance. So when it doesn´t work Ryeowook has the feeling he tried and this makes it easier to give up.” Heechul paused. “But maybe you will find out Ryeowook is different and you can find trust in him.” He smiled at Yesung, he was happy the boy always asked him for advice. It made him feel important for the boy. Yesung nodded said good bye and walked to his room going to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally Saturday arrived and Yesung went to Ryeowook´s house. He still had a unwell feeling about the date, also he didn´t sleep much. The boy didn´t know if it was because he was feeling excited or because of not wanting to have a nightmare. Nightmares always put him into a bad mood and he didn´t want Ryeowook to think it was his fault. He assumed is was because of the lathe boys later one.

But deep down in Yesung´s heart he knew he was excited about the date, but he didn´t want to admit it.

 

Ryeowook didn´t sleep much as well, he was way to excited to fall asleep.

The day before Donghae and Hyukjae went over to help him choose his cloths. He wanted to look casually and handsome at the same time, so the boys choose a red t-shirt with a v-neck and a black jeans. Ryeowook had matching red shoes, so it made the look complete. The boy put on some make-up and looked into the mirror. He liked what he saw, he was satisfied with his look and went down to show it his mother. She was simply impressed how a outfit could change the whole image of a person. The short boy looked handsome and cute, which was quiet a good mixture. His light brown hair fit the style perfectly. She was amazed. “You look perfect” she finally said and smiled happily.

Ryeowook sat down in the living room way to excited and nervous at the same time. He was fidgeting about 10 minutes and than finally the door bell rang. The short boy rushed to the door, but before he opened it he took a deep breath, calming down his nerves. He than opened the door with a bright smile. “Good morning.” Ryeowook said happily and Yesung greeted him back, while having his hands in his pockets.

Ryeowook quickly eyes Yesung and noticed every single bit with just one glance. The boy wore a marine blue v-neck t-shirt, a black jeans, like him, he had a leather bracelet on his right arm and a watch on his left. Yesung´s hair were lightly messed up, but that´s how he always styled them and Ryeowook liked it. The dark haired boy had a casually but yet handsome outfit.

Ryeowook took a small bag in the kitchen, with food and something to drink and ran out to Yesung. The boys were walking to the busstopp, it was Ryeowook´s idea to take the bus, with the real intention on spending more time with Yesung.

The boys were walking beside each other and Yesung had to admit he was feeling a little happy and excited about the day.

It was awkwardly silent and both boys didn´t talk, until Yesung broke it and spoke up. “Did you sleep well?”

The short boy was actually a little shy about walking next to Yesung and answered shyly. “I-I didn´t sleep much, because I were way to nervous about today..”

Yesung was a bit taken aback, he didn´t think Ryeowook would be that honest about it. “Did you sleep well?” Ryeowook asked back and looked up to the older.

“I didn´t sleep much as well, but I didn´t have a nightmare so I think I slept well.” Yesung said grinning, which accused Ryeowook to smile up too.

When they arrived at the bus stop they didn´t have to wait for long till the bus came. It would take around 15 minutes to the aquarium.

In the bus, the boys were silent again, but this time it was Ryeowook who broke it. “Have you ever been at the aquarium?” he asked curious and Yesung nodded, “Yes, with the family, was kinda exciting and difficult at the same time. It was hard to keep everyone together.” Yesung laughed lightly at the memory and Ryeowook giggled. “I know what you mean, I were with Donghae and Hyukjae some years ago and they were like little kids, especially Donghae! That boy loves fishes way to much, particularly clown fishes, he can´t get enough of them!” Yesung could imagine it perfectly, Donghae sometimes acted like a 5 year old child.

They finally arrived at the aquarium and could enter right away, because Ryeowook bought the tickets beforehand and so they didn´t have to stand in the line.

The entrance alone already looked pretty amazing, but when they went in it looked even more amazing. A lot change since the last time they had been there.

They were walking through a tunnel, beside and above them were big fish tanks with a lot of different fishes in it. The boys were walking beside each other and because there were a lot of people and Yesung didn´t want to loose the short boy decided to pull Ryeowook closer to him. Ryeowook blushed hardly, because Yesung had his arm around the boy´s waist.

They stopped at a fish tank with ocean fishes in it.

“Whaa~ they´re so beautiful! So much colors!” Ryeowook exclaimed amazed and Yesung nodded. He looked at the sign, which showed the description of the tank. “In there are Angelfishes, Caribbean Fishes, oh and look this one is a Lion fish, I heard their dangerous!” Yesung said while pointing at the fishes and at the one in front of them.

“Ah! And this one are seahorses, right?” Ryeowook asked curious and Yesung nodded. The short boy was obviously way to excited. “Hehe, the fishes are so beautiful!” The boy always wanted to go to the aquarium again, because the last time he was to focused on Donghae and Hyukjae. But he never thought he would go with the person he loved, even when he wasn´t not yet his boyfriend.

Yesung liked watching the excited boy and all those colorful fishes. He had to admit this was actually a good idea. He got to see Ryeowook all happy and it made him happy too.

“In this flyer is written that at 2pm there is a dolphin show! Should we watch it?” Ryeowook asked cutely. “If you want to, of course” Yesung lightly laughed. “We still have a little over a hour, should we go over there?” he added after he had glanced at his watch. Ryeowook agreed and they were walking further, in the next tank there were some sharks in it, bigger once and small once. Some little fishes were swimming with them.

“Look over there are Clown fishes, or like Donghae calls the nemos.” Yesung leaned closer to Ryeowook and pointed at the fish. The short boy saw it, but his attention was more on Yesung. His face was so close he could feel his warm breath. Ryeowook looked at the boy´s hair, eyes, he had so beautiful once, and than to the lips. Yesung was talking and grinning happily and it made Ryeowook happy to. The voice of the boy was for Ryeowook like the most beautiful song.

“Ryeowook?” Yesung asked a little confused and was lightly tilting his head to the side. “Are you okay?”

“Ah, sorry! I were in thoughts.” Ryeowook said shyly. Right after that Yesung´s stomach growled and both boys started laughing. “Come on, let´s go over there an eat something, I have food with me.” Ryeowook smiled and took Yesung´s arm, with all his courage, and pulled him over. Yesung smiled and let it happen.

Now they were sitting in front of each other, eating. “Mhmm! I don´t know how you made this, but it tastes so amazing! You really are a good cook!” Yesung praised the short boy, who smiled shyly.

“After school I want to go to a cooking school, to learn how to make even better food. I want to start working at a restaurant and someday I want to open my own restaurant.” The boy said smiling.

“You don´t have to, you can make so amazing food, if it would taste even better I will melt away!” Yesung grinned and Ryeowook laughed. “But it´s nice that you know what you want to do in the future.” Yesung added smiling.

“I just really love making food for other people, I can´t stop.” The short boy grinned. “What do you want to do after school?”

“Mhmm.. I don´t really know. I always wanted to start working after school, so someday I could take Yuri with me, but I don´t need to do that anymore. We have now a wonderful family and Umma is the best mother on earth.” Yesung said thinking, but than added, “Kairi noona said I should apply at a music academy, so someday I could be a star and she could brag about it.” Yesung grinned and Ryeowook giggled cutely. “You have an amazing voice, it would be a waste to not sing and I think you could really become famous!” Ryeowook said honestly and Yesung thanked him.

A few moments and laughter later Yesung looked at his watch and stated. “We still have half an hour, should we go to that stand over there and buy something?” Ryeowook nodded. They packed everything back into the bag and Yesung took it, not listening to Ryeowook´s protests.

At the stand Ryeowook bought a small nemo plushy for Donghae and Yesung two small plushys for the little girls at home and two identical blue bracelets. “Give me your hand.” Yesung said smiling and Ryeowook put it up confused. Yesung put the bracelet on Ryeowook´s right hand and the other on on his own left hand.

The short boy was to happy to say anything, it was like a couple bracelet, the only thing missing they weren´t a couple. Still, the boy was happy about it and it meant a lot for him. Yesung didn´t know why he bought it, but it made the short boy happy, so it didn´t matter why, just say simply to see his smile.

They walked next to each other to the outside, where the dolphin show was. At the 3rd row they sat down, because in this row you wouldn´t get wet.

Shortly after the show had started. “Whaa~ look how beautiful the dolphins are!” Ryeowook exclaimed impressed. “Yeah, they really are.” Yesung said while smiling gently at the short boy, The dolphins swam around and the woman in the middle of them smiled brightly. She enjoyed doing the show together with the animals.

The audience laughed and clapped happily, enjoying the show too. The dolphins jumped through hoop, swam around in circles or played with a ball. The animals enjoyed the attention they got and the audience gratefully gave it them.

Half an hour later the show was over and the boys went over to the woman, like some other people. “The show was so beautiful!” A little girl exclaimed happily and Ryeowook agreed with her, “It was so amazing!I were totally drawn into the spell!” The woman thanked them and told them some details about the dolphins, like what they eat, how they sleep and how she works with them. Ryeowook was impressed and listened attentively.

“She really know a lot about them!” Ryeowook said happily. They were walking around in a tunnel again and Ryeowook talked about the dolphins and the woman. Yesung only listened and agreed sometimes. He liked listening to the excited Ryeowook, his eyes were shining and he had a huge smile on his face.

Suddenly a man bumped into Ryeowook and the boy lost his balance, he struggled and nearly fell, but Yesung quickly caught him. He wanted to ask the boy if he was alright, but when he tuned his face to him he recognized their faces were only inches apart. Both boys were holding their breaths, hearts beating strongly, gazes locking and din´t dare to move. Thoughts were all erased and no on looked away. A few moments later Yesung snapped out of it and let go of Ryeowook. The dark haired boy looked away and asked awkwardly “Are you okay?” the short boy gave a quick answer “Yes.”

Both boys were blushing hardly, the situation was awkward and they didn´t talk.

 

Those eyes.. so beautiful eyes.. Yesung thought. They look so sincere and pure.. Was Heechul right? Should I really give him a chance?

 

OH MY GOD! That was so close! Only a few inches and our lips would have touched! Oh my god! Ryeowook´s heart was about to explode, this was to much for his little heart.

 

Yesung touched Ryeowook´s shoulder, which caused the boy to snap out of his thoughts. The dark haired teen shoved Ryeowook to the other side, so the boy was now walking beside the tanks. A little later Ryeowook noticed Yesung did it because it slowly got slowly crowded and that would mean he would get bumped into a lot. He smiled, Yesung did everything to protect the others.

They were walking further, but it got harder to follow Yesung, because it was now really crowded and Yesung walked a bit faster. The short boy decided to put his courage once more together an reach for Yesung´s hand. He took it and Yesung was lightly surprised and looked confused. Ryeowook muttered “It´s crowded, I don´t want to lose you.” The short boy looked down blushing hardly. Yesung didn´t let go of the others hand, smiling shyly. Surprisingly for Ryeowook Yesung pulled him even closer, so he really won´t lose him.

The warmth of the short boy´s hand went through Yesung´s body, he couldn´t differently than liking it and smiling gently. Ryeowook´s warmth was different than those of others, it made Yesung´s heart flutter and he felt butterfly in his stomach. He knew this feeling, he knew it just to well. He really loved that feeling, but at the same time he was the most afraid of it. Love is a feeling that makes you feel wonderful thinks. Like butterfly in your stomach, wounds that will be repaired just by touching and the warmth of the other which can make even the worst situations to the most wonderful once. Love has the power of healing, protecting and hopping. On the other hand Yesung knew just to well that Love easily can turn into Hate.

Love has it´s good sides, but love can also hurt the most. The boy knew just to well what it means to go through hell because of love. Every tear that slipped down his cheeks, every word like a knife through his heart, wounds which were and still are way to deep. Wounds need time to heal, but how much longer does he have to wait? Why are this wounds still so fresh? Why do they still hurt so much? Why can´t he trust the person he cares the most about, because of those he wounds? Why is the doubting every word the younger says? Why.. Why can´t he just give him the love he deserves?

It´s easy, because Yesung was afraid of being hurt again, of being lied to again, losing the all his hopes again, and from all he is the most afraid of losing the short boy. Was Heechul right? Should he really give him a chance? Taking all this risks of being hurt so deeply again? Was it even worth it? Deep down in his heart the boy knew, Ryeowook was worth it, every single minute, every single second and every single millisecond. Ryeowook´s smile and his warmth were the most sincere he ever saw and felt. Yesung knew he was telling him the truth when he told him he loved him, but doubting was just like the boy was. He wanted to protect himself, but at the same time he hurt himself the most with keeping Ryeowook at distance and hurting him.

 

He locked down to the boy and saw his bright red face. It was clear for him Ryeowook had to take all his courage to take his hand and that made his smile grow wider.

They were at the last tunnel, watched the animals and soon arrived at the exit. Even when they reached the busstopp Yesung didn´t let go of the short boy´s hand. He didn´t want the warm feeling to vanish. It was silent, but than Yesung broke it and whispered, “Thank you for today.. I had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it.” Ryeowook smiled and nodded.

The whole buss ride home, the boys didn´t talk. Yesung watched Ryeowook trying hard not to fall asleep, in which he succeed.

They were walking to the street they normally parted, but Ryeowook stopped. He lightly gripped Yesung´s shirt and mumbled. “Can we stay a little longer together? I don´t want to part yet... just for a little bit.” The boy talked quietly, but Yesung heard it clearly. How could he say no?!

“I-I don´t want to part yet either.. come let´s go to my home.” He answered shyly and the short boy was happy about it,his hopes kept on raising. He knew it maybe he had no chance, but this day was still not over. Ryeowook had to make it clear, he really loved Yesung! But how should he do that? Sometimes words were not convincing enough, but rushing could give Yesung the false thoughts.

The two reached Yesung´s house and went in. They greeted everyone and went to Yesung´s room.

The dark haired boy sat down on his bed and Ryeowook went to his table, locking at the photos. There were 4 frames, one with Yesung as a child and his parents, one with his new family, one with Hyukjae, Donghae, Yesung and him. On the last one he was together with Yuri. On all the pictures the boy was smiling brightly and it made the short boy happy. He had to convince Yesung he was different!

Ryeowook turned around and gently called out the older´s name. Yesung looked up to Ryeowook and the boy continued gently. “Yesung.. I love you. I really do... I have no clue about how I should show you I really mean it. I will wait, wait until you believe me, even if it takes day, months or years. I sincerely love you! Doesn´t matter how long it will take, I will stay beside you and wait.”

Ryeowook sat down next to the boy and looked him into the eyes. They were a little bit teary, so Ryeowook took his hand. Yesung slowly closed his eyes and let the warm touch happen. He breathed out slowly and enjoyed the touch. It had a calming effect and he slowly looked into the other boys eyes. Ryeowook had his look right on Yesung, but it didn´t make him uncomfortable, on the opposite it made him even more comfortable and his body warmed up.

Yesung felt tears welling up again, his feelings overwhelming. He slowly leaned his head on Ryeowook´s shoulder and breathed the others scent in. The short boy began to caress the boy´s black hair and Yesung pulled him into a hug. Ryeowook didn´t move, only his hand, caressing the older´s head. He enjoyed everything, because he was aware of it that everything could end abruptly.

But it didn´t. Both boys were enjoying the warmth until Ryeowook pulled away and looked into Yesung´s beautiful dark yes. They were a little bit red and Ryeowook knew Yesung was holding back his tears, until one escaped his eyes. The short boy slowly wiped it away, never looking away from Yesung´s eyes. His hand rested on his cheek, bu he slowly put it down and took Yesung´s hands once more. His gaze went back up to Yesung´s eyes, the boy smiled and started talking gently. “I know your heart is broken, but something that´s broken can be repaired again. What your heart needs is love.” The boy was touched by Ryeowook´s words. The short boy slowly touched Yesung´s cheek again. The dark haired boy closed his eyes and breathed softly. Ryeowook´s touch was like a small cure for his heart. He opened his eyes and embraced Ryeowook. “Thank you.” he whispered.

Yesung rested his head on the brunets shoulder, Ryeowook caressing Yesung´s dark hair again.

“I really want to believe in you.. I want to trust you.. Please Ryeowook, please help me..” Yesung whispered nearly inaudible. “I will..” Ryeowook answered and pulled Yesung closer. Both boys were enjoying the hug and no one wanted to let go. Yesung slowly pulled away and locked his gaze with Ryeowook´s. Could he really trust him? Was he really different?

 


A/N:

Muhahahaa soo what will happen next~? I know it :D

I have a bad habbit of writing some parts of the story on my block or in my mobile phone and than I´m to lazy to write it on the laptop._. And i always have to figure out how they fit together..:D

So much free time, but noooo motivation to do anything._. i should learn, right i should... but somehow i always end up playing on my phone or i have some amazing ideas for the story and have to write it down.. :D

Love you all~

http://24.media.tumblr.com/60e89233ebdd2892b3172836b632cddd/tumblr_mf1so0jZ4J1qj7ljfo2_250.gif