Past

Haru - One Day

Yesung 13 years old:

 

It was spring, time for class changes, from first to second year. For Yesung means, that he is now in a complete other school building than Hangeng, Heechul and Kairi. The boy walked to the board and looked up his name, to see in which class and classroom he is.

He walked into the classroom and looked at the front desk which seat his was. The classroom was filled and everyone talked happily with their friends. The dark haired boy sat down and put in his earphones. Some of the classmates where his classmates in the year before, but he wasn´t friend´s with anyone of those. Everyone was grouped up in small groups. Yesung wasn´t a part of it, he never was.

A short time later the teacher entered the room and the students sat down on their seats.

“I´m going to call your names and than you introduce yourselves.” the teacher said almost uninterested.

The teacher called each others name and than the boy beside Yesung was at turn. “Oh Myung Soo.”

“I´m Oh Myung Soo and I´m 13 years old. I live only 5 minutes away from school. I really like fighting, or watching fights, and I really love music. What I hate are people who are annoying and people who don´t know their place. That´s all.” the boy said without thinking long. The teacher didn´t even say anything to it and just went on.

“Kim Jong Woon.” the teacher called the next.

“I´m Kim Jong Woon and I´m 13 years old. More you don´t need to know.” Yesung said uninterested and the teacher didn´t care.

“Not talking much, huh?” Myung Soo questioned. Yesung ignored him, but the other boy kept talking. “Aish, are you even listening when I´m talking to you?”

Yesung looked annoyed at him and said “I thought you hate annoying people, than you must hate yourself a lot.” He turned away and ignored every other attempt of Myung Soo to talk to him.

 

In lunch break Yesung walked to the place he always met up with his siblings. The sun was shining and he closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the warmth. When he opened them he saw Hangeng, Heechul and Kairi walking to him and smiled. Heechul was now a part of the family for two years and Hangeng for 3 years. Kairi came a half year ago, but that didn´t change the bond between the girl and Yesung. She was gladly accepted by the boys and by the young girl. She even brought a cute small girl with her and they all were on good terms. It felt like they were now finally completed. Kairi always smiled brightly and she was way to beautiful. Yesung quickly befriended with her and they were really close after some time.

“Hi~” They all called and Yesung smiled up.

“So how is your new class? Anyone special in it?” Kairi asked him curious.

“Like the last, way to loud. And the kid beside me get´s already on my nerves. He talked nonstop!” Yesung sighted and Kairi laughed.

“How´s yours?” He asked her back.

“I´m together with our brothers so it´s fine. I even sit between them.” she grinned.

“Aish, you lucky girl.” Yesung grinned back. It may sound like he was a little bi jealous, which was kinda right, but he was really lucky for the girl. She was bullied a lot before, so the protection of Hangeng and Heechul was really good for her.

They were eating happily and talked about their new teachers and classmates. That´s until Yesung heard someone familiar say “Whoa, isn´t that Jong Woon?” Yesung sighted loudly. “What?” he said annoyed.

The boy walked to him together with two other boys.

“Look that´s the one I told you about.” Myung Soo said and pointed at Yesung. He than recognized Hangeng and Heechul, but didn´t say anything instead he looked to one of the boys and smirked lightly. Target found.

“Is he in your class?” Hangeng asked and Yesung nodded.

“Well, he should better know his place, shouldn´t make you angry.” Heechul smirked.

“What do you mean?” Myung Soo asked curious.

“Yesung is really good at fighting be careful.” Heechul said grinning.

“I´m good at fighting too, so I don´t think it will be a problem.” The boy said innocently.

“Be careful~” Heechul said smirking again.

“Just don´t bother me.” Yesung said shortly and looked really annoyed.

The tree boys looked surprised and shortly after went further. “See you later.” Myung Soo said smiling and Yesung rolled his eyes.

“Looks like some likes you already.” Heechul said mocking. Yesung turned away and decided not to say anything. He was always like that when he thought saying something back wouldn´t change anything or would make it worse he just stayed quiet and turned away.

“Yah! Are you ignoring me?!” Heechul shouted and Kairi and Hangeng started to giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung did his best to ignore Myung Soo and to stay calm. He wasn´t in the mood to fight, but after two weeks had passed he lost his patience. “Why the hell are you always talking to me?! Don´t you clearly see I don´t want to talk with you?! Stop annoying me! What do you even want?!” Yesung said energetically outside the classroom in the hallway.

“Simply, because I want to be friends with you.” Myung Soo said smiling.

“Why?!” Yesung asked confused.

“I think I want to be friends with you, I kinda like you.” the boy said still smiling.

“You don´t even know me!” Yesung said furious.

“That´s why I wanna be friends with you and get to know you better.” Myung Soo said lightly tilting his head. Yesung was completely confused now. Myung Soo was the first one who tried to be so badly friends with him. But Yesung was afraid of getting hurt, it wouldn´t be the first time he would get a friend and they would leave after knowing his past.

 

One month later Yesung slowly gave in and began to talk to Myung Soo. It was nice it have someone in class you can talk to and who understands what you mean. They laughed a lot in class, especially when their homeroom teacher was teaching, if you could call it that.

“Is it just me or do you also wonder why someone like him is a teacher?” Yesung wondered once in class.

“Right? He doesn´t even care about us and he can´t really teach that good. I don´t understand a thing, nah okay it´s not like I want to.” Myung Soo grinned and Yesung grinned back.

For Yesung Myung Soo was someone he could easily talk to, it seemed like they were friends for a longer time.

Once they were walking in the hallway and Myung Soo said “Whoa, do you see that beautiful girl over there?” and showed to the girl.

“Yeah, she´s beautiful.” Yesung said uninterested.

“Not your type?” Myung Soo wondered.

“It´s not that, it´s just I´m not interested into girls you know..” Yesung said grimacing.

“You´re gay?!” Myung Soo exclaimed surprised and Yesung sent him a small nod.

“Puh! Than I´m relived! Me too.” Myung Soo smiled. Yesung´s head shoot up “You´re gay?!” he exclaimed.

Myung Soo laughed and grinned “But it surprises me a little that you are. Your handsome and smart, so I never had the idea you would be gay.”

“But don´t fall for me because I´m so handsome.” Yesung grinned and got punched by Myung Soo. “But now, seriously I never would have thought you would be gay too.” Yesung said being more serious.

“Well looks like we have a lot in common.” Myung Soo smiled. What Yesung didn´t know was, that he purposely asked the question. He wanted to find out if he was gay, so he could plan the next steps of his plan. Everyone in the school know, to make Hangeng angry or to make him pay it was the easiest way to harm his siblings and Yesung was the best target. Yesung went right into the trap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So this is Jong Woon. Be nice to him.” Myung Soo said introducing Yesung to the gang. All of them were open-minded and took Yesung in well. They were about 15 people.

Yesung sat down at a couch in Myung Soo´s house. He told Yesung that his parents hardly were at home, so this was the place they met up.

He was sitting alone and observing the others, when a boy around his hight sat down beside him. “Hi, I´m Go Dong Joo.” he said smiling.

“Hi, I´m- well you know my name.” Yesung said grinning and the other laughed.

“I´m a year above you, so that means I´m a year older. From all those in here I´m the strongest.” Dong Joo said smirking.

“Well, that will change now. I´m a pretty good fighter, so let´s test sometime who´s better.” Yesung said smirking back. Myung Soo told him to be a little more talkative and to talk back when someone was trying to mock him, so they wouldn´t gang up on him. He said they really liked doing that, so defending was the best idea and they would quickly accept him. For Yesung it was easy because he was used to it, he always talked back to Heechul so it wouldn´t be a problem.

“I kinda like you. You´re not like the rest, they are all afraid of me.” Dong Joo said grinning.

“Well, I´m not afraid of other people that easily, maybe because I have one of the strongest persons in our school as my older brother and he was the one who taught me fighting.” Yesung said shrugging. “And you somehow don´t look thaaat frightening.” He added grinning.

“Ah, I heard from Myung Soo you´re Hangeng´s brother. So you really must fight well.” Dong Joo said.

 

After some time had passed Yesung got really good friends with Myung Soo and Dong Joo.

It was a Friday and Yesung was walking around with Myung Soo and Dong Joo. The area around Myung Soo´s home, was the territory of his gang. No other one was allowed to make a mess in there or to fight. The gang was well known even if they were just a small group of young teenagers.

“Hey, aren´t those over there in the wrong area?” Yesung questioned.

Myung Soo smirked, he loved seeing Yesung and Dong Joo fight, now he didn´t have to make his own hands dirty.

“Yah!” Dong Joo shouted. “Aren´t you in the wrong area?”

Not that I know. And who are you? A bunch of kids playing around?” One of the people said. They were a group of 3 persons, like them.

“A bunch of kids? Right, a bunch of kids which can fight pretty well. If you want to mess go to a different place or we gonna settle this in another way.” Dong Joo said smirking. The others just laughed.

“Well I didn´t fight for two days, let´s have some fun.” Yesung said smirking, he and Dong Joo stepped closer to the strangers and they tried to punch them. Yesung smirked, Hangeng taught him not to punch first, so he never did it. This way he could have his fun.

Like always they didn´t get to punch Yesung, his defensive was to good and he reacted quickly. Dong Joo had to take in some hits, but punched the others more often.

Apart from them Myung Soo stood there watching them, he had to admit Yesung was really good at fighting, so as long as he could he would make him do his work for him. It was so easy to fool Yesung, he didn´t recognize at all they were just playing with him. Unfortunately for Myung Soo was, that Yesung got really good friends with his older sister. They had to keep their mouth shut when she was around. The girl really liked Yesung, so they had to be careful. Myung Soo knew if she would get to know about it she will go tell Yesung, or the worst tell it Hangeng. Than everything will be over. Or maybe not? If I make him fall for me and than Hangeng gets to know it, even if we get beaten up, Yesung will be hurt and if he´s hurt Hangeng will suffer under it too. Myung Soo thought. He smirked, now his plan was complete, he just had to make Yesung fall for him, but that should be easy. Well Yesung such a shame you´re his brother, I really liked you at our first meet. But now you will just be my way to get revenge. Tz, such a stupid boy.

 

Yesung and Dong Joo were quickly finished and went to him.

“So, why do you never fight?” Dong Joo asked him.

“Why should I when you and Jong Woon can do it yourself?” he said grinning. Yesung shook his head grinning. It was the first time he really did feel like other people, outside the family, accepted him. But would it change if he told them about his past? Yesung decided it could wait until he told them, he wanted to enjoy the moments as much as possible.

“Myung Soo? Is Cho Hee tomorrow at home?” Yesung wondered.

“Yes, why do you ask?” Myung Soo responded.

“I have a CD I wanted to give her.” Yesung said.

“You two are really close, aren´t you?” Dong Joo questioned.

“Yeah, she´s really easy to talk to.” Yesung said smiling. “Yeah she is.” Dong Joo muttered quietly.

“Come on, don´t be jealous, Jong Woon is gay.” Myung Soo said hitting Dong Joo´s shoulder and grinned.

“I´m not jealous! Why should I?” he responded quickly.

“Ah, don´t act like that, we all know you have a thing for her.” Yesung said teasing him.

“I never said I do!” Dong Joo said.

“You don´t have to say it, we see it. You´re all nice around her and you never fight when she is around.” Yesung said mocking him even more.

“Yah!” Dong Joo exclaimed and Yesung and Myung Soo laughed amusingly. They knew for a longer time now that Dong Joo had a thing for Cho Hee.

“But you know, I think Jung Hwa likes you.” Yesung said to Myung Soo.

“Jung Hwa? No way!” Myung Soo exclaimed surprised.

“He´s looking at you like Dong Joo is looking at Cho Hee!” Yesung said and earned an angry look from Dong Joo but just ignored it.

“He is way to girlish! Totally not my style! And he is SO annoying!” Myung Soo said grimacing.

“So not your style, aha. Than what´s your style?” Dong Joo said mockingly.

“Tall, handsome, smart, acting like a boy should act, brown or dark hair and eyes, not annoying. Well that should be all.” Myung Soo said counting everything he could think of counting it with his fingers.

“So actually Jong Woon is totally your style.” Dong Joo said trying to tease Myung Soo again, but after the boy had looked at Yesung he just answered honestly “Well actually, now that you say it that´s true.”

Yesung looked at him shocked.

“I didn´t fall for you so don´t worry.” Myung Soo said avoiding Yesung´s eyes. It made Yesung lightly blush, because it really sounded like he had a thing for him. But for Yesung´s bad, Myung Soo planned this, he wanted to make short hints, so that Yesung thought he really fell for him.

Dong Joo didn´t say anything further to it, because he knew how Myung Soo was so he already noticed he did it on purpose, trying to fool Yesung. What Myung Soo didn´t know was, that Dong Joo actually liked Yesung. He got along well with him and he was a good fighter, someone who was missing in their gang. Such a shame he is Hangeng´s brother or he really would have been a part o us. But revenge is revenge and if this is the easiest way we will have to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cho Hee!” Yesung called when he entered the house.

“Ohh, Jong Woon!” she called after she had looked out of her room.

“I have the CD you wanted with me.” he said showing it her. The girl hugged him suddenly and grinned widely. “That´s why you´re my favorite dongsaeng!” she exclaimed happily.

Yesung just smiled back, Cho Hee really reminded him of Kairi.

“So how are you lately?” she asked him, when they were sitting together on the coach.

“I´m fine and you?” he said lying.

“I´m really fine, but you don´t look really convincing.” she said tilting her head worriedly.

Yesung smiled and sighted. “Well Yuri is sick and I don´t know around this time of the year I never feel good.”

“Oh, is it bad? Why what happened?” she asked even more worried.

“She has a light fever that´s all. Well it´s nothing serious.” He smiled and this time he sounded convincing, or Cho Hee just noticed he didn´t want to talk about it, but Yesung didn´t care which of those two it was, because he didn´t want to talk about it.

It was now June and so the death date of his parents is coming closer and closer, so Yesung didn´t sleep well and than also was Yuri sick and Yesung is the most worried about her. He didn´t sleep much because he stayed all night with the girl, to watch if her fever will rise or sink. To his luck it went down and the girl was all okay again. Just a light fever with coughing.

“You must be really worried about the small girl.” Cho Hee said smiling.

“Yeah, well I´m the one who takes care of here and she´s really attached to me, or more like I´m to her.” He said smiling lovingly thinking of the girl.

“You really love her, don´t you?” Cho Hee said smiling beautifully at him. Yesung nodded and wanted to say something when he was interrupted by Dong Joo. “Who loves who?”

“Jong Woon his little sister.” she responded.

“Well that´s something we all already know.” Dong Joo grinned.

“Well I can´t change it. She´s so cute and lovingly. She has the most beautiful smile I know, you just have to love her.” he said grinning and bragging about his cute girl.

A while later Myung Soo walked in with Jung Hwa, even through Myung Soo tried to ignore him after what Yesung had told him.

“So what are we doing today?” Myung Soo questioned.

“Maybe studying so you will get no bad marks?” Yesung said teasingly.

“Aish! How do you not study but still get the best grades in school?” Myung Soo exclaimed annoyed.

“Well it´s not like I don´t study, I do it mostly at night, so I know why I get good grades.” he said smirking.

“Why do you study at night? Sleeping problem or what?” Jung Hwa said annoyed, he simply didn´t like Yesung.

Yesung lightly laughed “Well you could say that.” he smiled. The others wanted to say something but like right on time Yesung´s mobile phone rang.

“Hyung, What´s up?” Yesung said answering the call. “What? I´m coming!” he said suddenly and stood up, he turned to the others and said quickly “Sorry I have to go, Yuri´s fever went up again and she really hates doctors.” and with that he was gone.

 

When he reached home everyone was there being worried of the youngest.

“She didn´t sleep all day and if her fever won´t go down in one hour we will have to call the doctor okay?” Ms. Han said worried.

“I will stay with her.” Yesung said and sat beside the girl. She smiled weakly at him an whispered “Oppa”.

“Yeah I´m here, I won´t go so you can sleep.” he said lovingly and the girl took his hands. She closed her eyes and shortly after that she fell asleep.

Half an hour later her fever went down again and she was sleeping deeply.

“I think she didn´t want to sleep without you by her side.” Heechul said and Yesung sighted. The girl was like that from the beginning, only with Yesung around she fell asleep while being sick.

Later that evening Yesung fell asleep beside Yuri and slept for the first time in weeks peacefully. The girl was for Yesung someone who made him feel at ease, he love the girl so much that she was everything for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Yesung´s bad August came sooner than he wanted to and it was already the end of it.

Yesung stood there with Hangeng, who laid an arm around his shoulders, and talked with him. From afar Myung Soo and Dong Joo were watching them. Yesung didn´t seem well lately and there were a lot of more times Hangeng and Heechul were around him, so they had to be careful.

 

“Ne, Yesung are you alright?” Hangeng asked worried.

“Yes, hyung I´m okay.” Yesung responded weakly.

“You don´t have to act like you´re okay in front of me okay?” Hangeng released his arm from Yesung and leaned against the wall and said it directly face to face. “I know.. it´s like always I didn´t sleep much and in 2 days it´s the day, after that everything will go back to normal, like always.” Yesung said smiling weakly.

Heechul came from the side and playfully hit Yesung. “Smile more often or your friends will get suspicious.” he said smiling and Yesung nodded “I will try to.”

They talked a bit further when 5 boys approached them.

Myung Soo and Dong Joo noticed them and walked over to Yesung.

“Well Heechul, it´s payback time.” one of the 5 boys said smirking.

“I don´t know for what I should.” Heechul said uninterested.

“You don´t know whit whom your gonna fight if you get to close, don´t you?” Yesung wondered.

“With such little kids like you I will have no problems, you know?” the boy from before said, looks like he was the leader.

“Try touching him and your dead.” Hangeng threatened standing up straight.

“Like I would be afraid of a little kid like you.”

“Mistake~” Heechul sung teasingly.

“You , shut your mouth!” one of the others shouted, well he shouldn´t have. Fist Hangeng didn´t want to fight, because they were in school, but now the boy made him angry.

“Shut you mouth.” Hangeng hissed. He and Heechul weren´t a pair yet, but he tried everything he could to protect Heechul, even if he didn´t need protection. “Yesung, your friends should stay out of it I don´t need anyone after whom I have to look after.” Hangeng said to Yesung and he looked to his friend, telling them to do as Hangeng said.

“Who the hell are you even?” the unknown said.

“Someones name you will remember when I and my dongsaeng are finished with you and your guys.” Hangeng said smirking.

The other guy made a move and tried to punch Heechul, but his arm was caught by Hangeng and Yesung.

“Well, this was the last warning.” Yesung said and let go of the hand. Hangeng gripped it even stronger and pushed the other away.

“Don´t you dare to touch Heechul.” he growled. By now Yesung knew how angry Hangeng was, he always kept calm but if he started to growl the other should either run away or be able to defend themselves, which were both impossible.

The other 4 boys interfered and tried to punch Yesung and Hangeng, but to their bad the two boys were such a good team, you won´t be ever able to touch one of them. Hangeng didn´t show any mercy and when the boys were already on the ground he hit them further, until Yesung hold him back.

“Hyung, stop it.” he said firmly and Hangeng snapped out of it. He stood up and hissed “Try touching him again and I will ing kill you.”

The boys stood up, with a lot of pain and walked away.

Hangeng turned to Yesung “You´re okay?”

“I should be the one asking you.” he responded

“I´m plenty fine” he said and turned to Heechul “If they come to close tell me, they won´t ever do it again.” and than he walked away.

“Follow him.” Yesung said to Heechul, the boy nodded and run after Hangeng. And Yesung turned to his friends “So was it fun watching?” he grinned.

“You fought two against 5 and still won.” Dong Joo said a little amazed.

“You see, actually I was just there so he wouldn´t kill them.” Yesung grinned. “Hangeng hyung is strong enough to beat them up.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Time passed and it was spring again. Yesung looked at the board to find his name, luckily he was in the same class as Myung Soo again.

Heechul, Hangeng, Kairi, Dong Joo and Cho Hee went now to a high school in the near of their houses. So no one of them was now around in school.

In that one year that passed Myung Soo got really close to Yesung. And Yesung found himself slowly falling in love with Myung Soo. He couldn´t help himself, but something about the boy fascinated him.

They were in the classroom and everyone already left. Yesung had to do some chores and Myung Soo waited for him. It was always like that. The boys spent a lot of time together, but Yesung didn´t think even once about confessing to Myung Soo, because he didn´t want to lose him as a friend. What the dark haired boy didn´t know, was it was Myung Soo´s plan from the very beginning to act like they were really close, it took longer than he thought but it was worth it.

The boys sat on chairs and looked at each other and stayed quiet. They looked at each other and no one moved. Until Myung Soo broke the silence “Jong Woon, do you remember the time when I said your totally my style?” he wondered. Yesung nodded “Yes, I do, why?” he asked back.

“Do you also remember when I said to not worry, I´m not falling for you?”

“Yes, I do?” Yesung answered confused.

“I lied.” Myung Soo said looking down, but than looked up at Yesung “I fell for you, I like you.”

 


 

A/N:

soo I finished this in two days, so if something makes no sense it´s may because I was so tired yesterday xD

I first only wanted to write one chapter about the past, but after some writes block I have now so many ideas :D so let´s see what I will include~

And I was also wondering if I should put Heechul´s and Hangeng´s history in there too, because it would fit in perfectly, what do you guys think? Should I?

I hope you had fun reading and I will try updating next week too~

And amaaaazing 24 subscribers!! I was shocked seeing that!:o Thank youuuuu!♥♥♥

Please comment and subscribe:)

Love you all~♥♥

http://media.tumblr.com/574a88b9874b0eca13b910f09d50a08d/tumblr_inline_mheak2GqWs1qz4rgp.gif

(because there was no Yewook, here you have the real one~)