Together

Haru - One Day

Yesung looked into Ryeowook´s eyes and wandered to his lips. They looked so soft, was this really okay?

Yesung and Ryeowook locked their gazes, both hearts were about to burst. Yesung slowly caressed Ryeowook´s face and the short boy enjoyed it. He shut his eyes close and started to breath slowly, he really liked this feeling. Yesung moved his forehead closer to Ryeowook´s until they touched and then Yesung closed his eyes too.

Both boys were breathing slowly and enjoying the warmth of the other. No one dared to move, they didn´t want to ruin the moment. Yesung couldn´t think, his mind was blank.

They stayed like this for a long while, Ryeowook wanted Yesung to feel comfortable and save. He should trust him, unconditionally. Yesung should do the next move, this was the best way for the older to feel save and that was what was the most important.

Finally Yesung closed the space, both boys waited for this moment and were enjoying it fully. Their lips touched softly and no one could think about anything. Ryeowook put his hands on Yesung´s chest and felt his heart beating uncontrollable, like his own. The boy was so happy at that moment and hopped Yesung felt the same way.

Yesung knew this was what he needed to heal his broken heart. Ryeowook´s warmth and every touch of him repaired it, step by step.

He slowly pulled away and looked into the beautiful eyes of the boy. He wanted more, he needed more and so he closed the space once again. Their lips touched first gently and it was a soft kiss, but soon it turned into a kiss of need. Ryeowook pulled Yesung closer and ran his hands over his back. Yesung pulled Ryeowook even closer and put his hands on the neck of the younger.

They pulled away and both were breathing heavily. No one removed their hands, they looked each other into the eyes and a tear escaped Yesung´s eyes. He had to let go of his past and had to move on. Ryeowook was different, he was sincere about his feelings and with every touch and with every kiss he showed Yesung how honest his feelings were. For Yesung was clear, he needed Ryeowook, he needed him to live on. The boy made him trust him naturally, not rushing and pushing, only being there beside him letting him feeling save and comfortable.

Ryeowook released on hand from Yesung´s back and wiped the tear away. “I will stay, I won´t go. I´m different, I really and truly love you.” he whispered softly. He let his hand rest on Yesung´s cheek and the boy closed his eyes again. A hand of his moved down on Ryeowook´s chest and felt his heartbeat. It was beating so fast, maybe even faster than his own, this was the last confirmation for Yesung. He was now fully sure, Ryeowook loved him, he could really trust his words.

This time it was Ryeowook who closed the space between them. He moved his hands onto the others cheek and neck and started to kiss Yesung passionately. The dark haired boy returned the kiss and asked with his tongue for entrance. Ryeowook let him in and they explored the others mouth. Their kiss got with every second even more passionately until both boys pulled away and breathed heavily. Yesung leaned his head on Ryeowook´s shoulder trying to catch his breath. Ryeowook began to Yesung´s hair lovingly. The boy felt so save and comfortable like he never had since a long while ago.

He slowly raised his head and looked at Ryeowook, forming a small and gentle smile on his lips. “Ryeowook, I love you.” Yesung talked in a soft and lovely voice. Ryeowook was first surprised, but that changed into a shy and happy smile. He looked back at Yesung “I love you too.” A tear escaped Yesung´s eyes, he was so happy hearing those words. Ryeowook wiped the tear away, once more, and took Yesung into a hug. “I love you. I really do love you.” the short boy whispered next to Yesung´s ear. “Please.. don´t leave me..” Yesung pleaded. Ryeowook smiled at him and said gently. “I won´t ever leave. I need you.. I love you.”

Yesung nudged his head deep into Ryeowook´s chest, breathing in the short boy´s scent. It was so comfortable and healing, he couldn´t get enough of it. Both boys enjoyed the warmth and Ryeowook caressed his hands through Yesung´s dark hair. Yesung was breathing slowly and didn´t move. He wanted to stay this way forever, but soon he pulled away and locked his gaze with Ryeowook´s. They were starring at each other and both boys smiled gently. Yesung leaned closer to Ryeowook and stole a small kiss from the others lips. Ryeowook was smiling shyly and Yesung grinned. He knew the boy would react that way and he really loved the shy boy. But he also loved the strong and forward boy. “You´re so perfect.” Yesung smiled gently while eyeing the boy. His eyes paused at the boy´s eyes and than at the lips. He just looked perfect. Ryeowook leaned closer to Yesung and closed the space, both boys shut their eyes. The kiss was full of love and both boys could feel it. With every second they felt the love of the other. It was a soft and lovely kiss and they didn´t need any words to say, because they understood everything without words. Yesung knew, this was absolutely no mistake.

A small tear escaped Ryeowook´s eyes, he was so happy. He got through to Yesung sooner than he thought and it was the best feeling to finally get through to the boy. He felt the love of the other and he was so sure he would do everything he could to never hurt or disappoint him.

The boys pulled away and breathed heavily, leaning their foreheads together, with still closed eyes and before they caught their breath Yesung locked their lips again, he whispered “Stay with me tonight or I will feel like I dreamed.” Ryeowook nodded. It was already late at night, so the boys went to sleep. They cuddled close together and drifted slowly into dreamland, hopping that this wasn´t a dream.

 

The next day Yesung slowly opened his eyes, way to afraid last night was a dream. But than he heard someone breathing beside him and he felt the warmth. He opened his eyes and saw Ryeowook sleeping next to him. Yesung smiled gently and turned to the boy, he rested his head on his hand, so that he could look at the boy from above.

Ryeowook murmured something and woke up. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at Yesung. “Good morning” Yesung smiled back and Ryeowook asked shyly “Am I still dreaming?” Yesung let out a small laugh. “This was supposed to be my dream” he smiled gently and earned a shy smile from Ryeowook. Yesung took his hand and enclosed their fingers. He leaned down and kiss the shy boy gently. “Let me never wake up from this beautiful dream.” Yesung whispered.

They stood up and Yesung gave Ryeowook a shirt of his. Of course it was way to big. “You look so cute.” Yesung smiled happily, but Ryeowook pouted. “Don´t pout, I mean it.” Yesung said gently and embraced Ryeowook. He breathed in Ryeowook´s scent and than slowly pulled away.

Ryeowook was holding the end of the shirt in his hands and was fidgeting about something.

“Is something wrong?” Yesung asked, after he had noticed it, he was a little worried.

“We.. are we..” Ryeowook paused and breath in taking all his courage and asked “Are we together now?” he closed his eyes, he was to afraid Yesung would say no. Yesung took Ryeowook´s head and kissed his lips. “Yes, we are.” he whispered softly.

 

Yesung walked downstairs together with Ryeowook, the boys were holding hands. The short teen was really shy about it, everyone could see that.

Heechul and Hangeng were sitting in the living room and Hangeng was reading a book. When Heechul saw Yesung and Ryeowook walking in holding hands, he began to smack Hangeng´s shoulder. The boy looked up and said annoyed “Heechul! Stop it, it hurts! What´s u.. Aigoo how cute.” He was first a little annoyed but than his face lifted up. He was surprised at the view and understood now why Heechul was like that.

Yesung and Ryeowook sat down in front of them, both being shy made the situation for them not better. The dark haired teen took his courage and hold his hand with Ryeowook´s up and grinned like an idiot.

“Finally! Congratulation!” Heechul was happy for Yesung and Ryeowook, Hangeng was feeling the same.

When Ms. Han heard the news she was so happy she nearly cried. She pulled Yesung and Ryeowook into a hug.

“Please, Ryeowook. I know you are a nice and honest boy and I really trust you. Please.. look after Yesung and make him happy.” Ms. Han said quietly to Ryeowook, when they were making lunch. Yesung and Ryeowook slept way to long.

“I can´t allow myself to hurt Yesung, so I have to be careful I want him to trust me. His wounds should heal not getting deeper.” Ryeowook smiled and Ms. Han pulled him into a hug. “Thank you.” she whispered.

 

Yesung and Ryeowook went out, Yesung wanted to talk with him more, but at home that was a bit hard because everyone grinned at them non stop. It made Ryeowook a little uncomfortable, so he decided to go out.

They went the park they were often at and sat down on he swings. No one was there so they boys were on their own.

“Sorry about the others..” Yesung said while playing shyly with his food on the ground. Ryeowook giggled “Don´t be. They are just happy for us” he started smiling at the us and Yesung smiled too.

“We were friends for quite some time and now we are together,” Yesung smiled and than added, “But I still hardly know anything about you..”

“You just have to ask, what do you want to know?” Ryeowook smiled happily.

“Everything that´s important about you and I should know..” Yesung said shyly.

“My name is Kim Ryeowook and I´m 18 years old,” he began and Yesung giggled. “my birthday is on the 21 June. I can play the piano and in the future I want to open my own restaurant. My best friends are Donghae and Hyukjae. I´m friends with them since the first year of middle school. My family consists of my mother, my father and me, I don´t have siblings so I´m really envious of you.” Ryeowook grinned and then added softly “And my boyfriend is Kim Yesung, the most handsome boy I know.” he looked down shyly with a bright red face, maybe this was a mistake. Yesung laughed lightly and poked Ryeowook´s side and the boy began to giggle.

“I don´t really know much about you too...” Ryeowook said titling his head.

My name is Kim Jong Woon, but everyone calls me Yesung. I´m 19 years old and my real birthday is on the 23rd august, but like you know I celebrate the 24th august. In the future I want to try becoming an idol and I can also play the piano. My family, yeah you know about my real parents, consists know of Umma and the others, we´re a pretty big family so it´s kinda chaotic. But still I really love them all, haha sounds cheesy.” he grinned. “And my boyfriend is the cutest boy I know, he has a strong heart and if he wants something he get´s it.” Yesung grinned, he got off from the swings and stood behind Ryeowook. He laid his hands around the short boy´s shoulders and pulled him close. They stayed for a while like this and than Ryeowook turned his face to Yesung. “Are you happy?” he asked. Yesung smiled gently and nodded, “The happiest since a long time ago.”

A few moments later they were walking around, holding hands. Ryeowook was a little shy about it and Yesung thought that was really cute.

“Ne, Yesung.” Ryeowook started an continued when he got the boys attention, “Your real name is Kim Jong Woon, so why is everyone calling you Yesung?”

“Mhmm.. Kairi noona started it. She always says I have an art-like voice, so that name suits me.” Yesung said, “I have nothing against it and I´m used to it, I even react more to that name than to my real.” he laughed and than added. “Only a few people still call me Jong Woon.”

“That name really suits you.” Ryeowook smiled. “Can I call you Jong Woon? You see everyone is calling you Yesung and you know.. I want to call you a name only I call you...” the short boy fidgeted and Yesung grimaced. “But if you don´t want to I won´t..” Ryeowook quickly added and looked down. Yesung stopped walking and looked at Ryeowook. He lifted his chin and quietly said. “It´s not like I don´t want you to... It´s just my ex boyfriend.. he called me that and it would always remind me of him.. Your special.. your different... so I don´t want you to call me like he did... Because I want to move on, move on with you.”

Ryeowook smiled, he understood what Yesung meant and hugged him lightly.

“I heard Kairi noona, Mie and Yuri calling you Yeye, so that name is already taken. Mhmm..” Ryeowook thought for a while and than had an idea “I will call you Sungie! So no one can call you like that alright?” Yesung laughed a bot and agreed. “Only you. I know Donghae and Hyukjae are calling you Wookie, but I really love that nickname so that´s mine.” he grinned and Ryeowook laughed.

 

Later that day Yesung accompanied Ryeowook home. At the door Yesung held Ryeowook back, he didn´t let go of his hand. “I don´t want to let you go..” he quietly said. Ryeowook stepped down the stairs and stood in front of Yesung. “Me either” Ryeowook smiled. “I´m afraid this all is a dream.” Yesung nodded. “But it´s not right? We are together...” Ryeowook smiled shyly. The short boy put his hands on Yesung´s chest, got on his toes and kissed Yesung´s cheek. Yesung smiled and shyly rubbed his neck, “I love you” he whispered.

“I love you too” Ryeowook echoed and went into the house.

 

“Ryeowook!” his mother said surprised. “I thought you wouldn´t come home by tomorrow” she grinned and Ryeowook smiled shyly. “So.. Is there something you should tell me?” she winked and the short boy grinned. He told her everything, nah ok nearly everything, about the day.

 

 

 

 

 

In school the next day, Donghae and Hyukjae already knew the boys were together. But they waited till lunch break to talk to them. When the they walked to the rooftop Yesung was missing.

“Where is Yesung?” Hyukjae asked curious.

“He went to Heechul hyung” Ryeowook answered.

“Soooooo~ what happened that day?” Hyukjae said teasingly and winked. Instantly Ryeowook blushed. “We went on the date, he bought me a bracelet and than we went to his place.” Ryeowook looked down and was still bright red.

“And what happened there?” Donghae asked further.

“We.. we..” Ryeowook stuttered and touched his lips lightly.

“YOU KISSED?!” Donghae and Hyukjae both exclaimed. Ryeowook just nodded.

“And what happened further?” Donghae smiled.

“We hugged and talked a bit and than we went to sleep.”

“YOU STAYED THE NIGHT?!?!” both boys yelled surprised and Ryeowook hide his face. Than the short boy continued “On the next day we walked around a little and talked a lot. And when it was time for me to head home he first didn´t want to let me go...” Ryeowook muttered and got quieter with every word. When he saw how the other boys were looking at him he hide his face with his hands, got bright red and was really embarrassed. Donghae and Hyukjae laughed and embraced Ryeowook tightly. “You did it!” Hyukjae praised him.

At the other side of the door stood Yesung, not knowing when to enter and also a bid red. He smiled happily to himself, Ryeowook was really his boy. And Donghae and Hyukjae being so happy about it made him even happier. I really have nice friends, don´t I?

After the boys had talked about something different Yesung finally entered the rooftop. He quickly noticed the grinning faces of Donghae and Hyukjae and tried to ignore it. The dark haired boy sat beside Ryeowook and began to eat happily the food the short boy made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were on their way to Hyukjae´s home, when they heard a girl shout “Yesung!” and she walked to the boy. “Cho Hee!” Yesung exclaimed surprised. “Long time no see!”

Yesung turned to the boys and introduced them to the girl. “This is Cho Hee. Let´s say she´s the only on with a heart from the gang I was in.”

The girl laughed and playfully punched his shoulder, but then looked serious. “Ne, Yesung.” she started and got the boy´s attention. “I didn´t hear much, but it seems some of the boys saw you in school and told my brother about it. I assume they are up on something, so be careful, ok?”

Yesung sighted “Can they just leave me alone? And also he should know if he comes to close I won´t hold back.” Yesung said lightly deepening his voice.

“I know and I told them, but you know them they never listen. Please do me the favor and leave them alive. If that stupid idiot gets into the hospital again it´s his fault. Hangeng hyung threatened him and he didn´t listen so he has to feel.” The girl shrugged and grinned. “Ne are you sure you´re his sister?” Yesung laughed. “You even betrayed them back than.”

“That´s their own fault. You were my favorite dongsaeng and those bastards hurt you, so of course they have to feel.” she smirked and Yesung laughed. “You really are different.” he grinned and than he pulled Ryeowook closer. “You know he is my boyfriend.”

“Your boyfriend? How cute!” she said surprised. “You know what, he suits you better than my brother.” she smiled.

“Thank you.” Yesung smiled back.

“Than I have to go. Oppa is waiting for me, you know he hates waiting.” she winked and went on.

“That girl, really.” Yesung grinned.

“Who is she?” Donghae asked. “

“She´s the older sister of my ex boyfriend.” Yesung replied.

“You guys said something about betraying someone what happened?” Hyukjae asked curious. Yesung sighted and Ryeowook smiled at him “You don´t have to tell us if you don´t want to.”

“No, it´s ok. I have to tell you someday. But let´s do that somewhere at home not here.” Yesung said smiling lightly.

 

They went to Hyukjae´s home. It was the first time for Yesung to meet his parents, so he tried to be polite and well behaved. Hyukjae´s parents accepted Yesung right away and the dark haired boy was really grateful about hat.

In Hyukjae´s room the boys sat down on the floor.

“So about earlier..” Yesung started. “The girl you saw is the older sister of my ex boyfriend, Myung Soo. I don´t really like talking about him, but I think it´s better if you know about it. When I will see him I don´t know how I will react so I don´t want you guys to be shocked.”

“What do you mean with you don´t want us to be shocked?” Donghae asked confused.

“Let´s say I could turn back to some old habits.” Yesung answered.

“And that are?” Hyukjae asked further.

“Fighting with no mercy.” Yesung answered shortly.

“So you mean you could beat him up as much as he has to go to the hospital?” Ryeowook asked curious.

“And further. Except Dong Joo is with them. He is Cho Hee´s boyfriend and let´s say the only one on my level in the gang. When he´s together with Myung Soo I have no chance, because I would have to focus on Dong Joo. He´s pretty quick and strong and I only saw him beaten up once and that was Hangeng hyung. Dong Joo is in the same grade as Heechul and Hangeng hyung and so is Cho Hee. I know our school is big, but there is always the possibility I run into one of them. If that ever happens you guys have to get Hangeng or either I or them will land in the hospital.” Yesung said honestly.

“And what if we would help you?” Hyukjae asked.

“It would be better if you guys won´t do that. When I´m really angry I sometimes can´t tell apart friend or enemy.” Yesung sighted, “And like I know them they would play dirty and especially gang up on you so I will be distracted and won´t focus on them.”

“Oh okay. And what was that about betraying someone?” Hyukjae asked curious, but got punched by Donghae “Sometimes your really can´t sense the mood, can you?!”

“It´s okay Donghae.” Yesung smiled. “So I will start at the beginning. I first met them when I was 13 years old. Back than I was in middle school and had no friends. It was around 2nd year their leader Myung Soo got closer to me. We sat beside each other and he kept on bothering me, like someone else.” Yesung paused and grinned at Hyukjae, who understood what he meant and grinned back. He than continued. “I had become friends with him and shortly after he introduced me to the gang. I were very close with Myung Soo and Dong Joo, well that´s what I thought. Cho Hee is not really a member but all the boys know her. She and Kairi noona are very much alike. Actually I always called her noona too, but that girl didn´t like it so I had to stop. Cho Hee always said I´m her favorite so I don´t have to.” Yesung grinned. “Around the beginning of the 3rd year Myung Soo and I got together. I really thought he loved me and I also took him to the grave of my parents. I never brought someone with me there, so I was really shocked and hurt when Cho Hee told me near the end of the 3rd year what she heard them saying. She overheard them talking about how dumb I am to believe them and that they just used me to get revenge on Hangeng. He beat them up before all that, but forgot their faces, because he really fought a lot back then. Cho Hee told me everything and she even went to Hangeng hyung and told him everything as well. Hyung got really angry and went with his gang to them and well it ended with Myung Soo and Dong Joo in the hospital. So in the end they all just used me, played with me and betrayed me. Myung Soo hurt me the worst way possible and now that I don´t have anymore feelings for him, I think I wouldn´t hesitate to beat him up.”

The boy were listening and understood now better why Yesung didn´t want to have friends. He was afraid of being betrayed again, he was hurt so much of course he would doubt every word other people told him.

“But we are different.” Donghae smiled. “We really like you as our friend and we won´t betray you like they did.”

Yesung smiled at him and than Ryeowook said “And I really love you, so don´t worry I will stay.” After he had said that he blushed a little and Yesung laughed at his cuteness.

After some time Hyukjae said “You know I´ve been wondering why you and the others weren´t in the same school from begin.”

“I let Umma decide to which school I should go and she decided for one that supports music, because I really like singing. I think they did it so I would stay away from the old gang. I didn´t even know to which school they went and to be honest I didn´t care about it back than.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day was a Saturday and the boys should come over to Yesung´s. The dark haired boy walked downstairs, it were still 2 hours until they should arrive.

Impatiently he walked into the living room, finding Kairi reading a book.

“Noona~” he said cutely. “I´m bored.”

Kairi looked up and laughed. “Something new for you.”

“I´m waiting for my friends and it´s still 2 hours and the clock is not moving.” he said pouting.

The next hour he was sitting inpatient beside Kairi playing with his phone, watching TV or walking around. Eventually he sat down beside Kairi again. Yesung sighted and laid his head on Kairi´s lap. The girl looked up once again and looked at Yesung. “You´re so impatient.” She said grinning, but Yesung didn´t answer he just closed his eyes. Kairi smiled gently and began to caress his soft dark hair. She went back on reading her book and Yesung slowly fell asleep.

An hour later the doorbell ran and Heechul opened the door. “Hello guys.” he said yawing and let them come in. “Yesung is in the living room.” he added and walked upstairs.

When Ryeowook walked in he was first very jealous of Kairi. But he than reminded himself Kairi had a boyfriend and Yesung was his. Also those two were always very close and skinship was normal for them.

Kairi looked up and smiled. “Yesung waited for you and eventually he fell asleep. He was so impatient.” She laid her book down and shook Yesung a bit to wake him up. The boy groaned and wanted to sleep more.

“Yesung, Ryeowook is here.” she said softly, trying to wake him up once more. The boy opened his eyes and slowly sat up grinning at the boys. He yawned a few times while walking upstairs with them. Hangeng walked past them, greeting them shortly and than went into Heechul´s room.

“You know,” Yesung said after they had entered his room, “I don´t know why Hangeng hyung and Heechul have two rooms. They´re mostly in Heechul´s room and when they fight Heechul is always in mine. “ Yesung shook his head and then the boys were talking about different things.

Ryeowook and Yesung were sitting beside each other. Donghae noticed whenever Ryeowook talked Yesung looked lovingly at him, when the short boy laughed Yesung laughed with him. After a while Hyukjae also noticed it and exchanged a glance with Donghae and grinned.

Yesung noticed it and when the two where grinning at him he blushed hardly. The other two started laughing and Ryeowook looked at them confused. Yesung hide his face and pouted.

“What´s happening?” Ryeowook asked still confused.

“Why don´t you ask your lovely boyfriend?” Hyukjae said teasingly. Ryeowook looked confused at Yesung and the dark haired boy blushed even more. Now Ryeowook was even more confused and Yesung embarrassed. Donghae and Hyukjae laughed amusingly until Donghae said “He´s always watching you and grinning at you cutely.”

Ryeowook and Yesung instantly blushed. They exchanged a glance and quickly looked away.

Yesung muttered something about “Bastards” and “You will get this back”. Donghae and Hyukjae started to laugh again and were holding their tummies, because they were hurting from to much laughing.

Yesung was pouting openly, had his arms crossed and looked away.

Hyukjae was still laughing but Donghae was now a bit worried. “Yesung?” he called, but the boy didn´r react.

“Yesung?” he tried again but Yesung didn´t even move a bit.

“Yesung?” Hyukjae tried and poke the boy, but the same reaction.

“Sungie?” Ryeowook called and Yesung turned to him. “Are you mad?” he asked worried. Yesung smiled and loosened. “No, I´m not. It was just fun.” He grinned and Ryeowook laughed.

“You two are really cute together.” Donghae said gently.

“I know.” Yesung said smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next few weeks Yesung didn´t let the others go anywhere without him in school, he knew to well the others could gang up against them, but would keep their distance when Yesung was around.

 

 

 

 

“If that isn´t Jong Woon?”

 

 


A/N:

Nooooow~ finally those two are together!:D

I´m really sorry I didn´t have much time to write ahead:( (only one chapter...) buuut i will try my best to fit in some time!:)

hope you had fun reading~ please comment and subscribe, don´t be a ghostiii:D

love you all~♥♥

 

http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2012/09/24/120924011846237215.gif

(totally obsessed with him!! and that smile*~* just love him way to much~)