~ Key To Your Heart?

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Siwon exhales the sweet scents as he snuggles his face closer, before slowly open his eye and immediately curls up his smile as he founds his morning is accompany by someone in his cuddle, a women.

Inching closer, he press himself towards her with his hand snakes around her waist and tenderly kisses her neck, inhales the scents again, which he thinks he already addicted to it. Sleeping safe and sound in his cuddle, he enjoys the time watching, waiting her to wake up, while keep placing his kisses on her back, as gently as he can, don’t want to disturb her peaceful sleep.

He curls his grins when she mumbles mindlessly in her sleep, which is something that he just discovered. To add to that, he found she’s clenching her teeth too in her sleep, as he trying hard to control himself from bursting his amusing laugh. He instantly zipped his mouth when he watching her moving and talking in her sleep again.

 

“Why this duvet is so heavy this morning?” She mumbles, and pushing his hand on her waist, which he assume as duvet.

He bites his lips, freezes himself, and keep watching her reactions.

With her eye shuts, she places her hand at his arm around her waist again, pushing and touching it. Her forehead cringe as she tapping on his arm again, before twitched her eye as she looks down at the duvet that covering her.

He notices she creases her brows as she opens her eye and eyeing confusingly on the duvet before pulls it up slightly as she looks down into it, and gasp silently, probably surprise as she found herself with someone arms snakes on her waist.

In slow motion, she turns to her back as familiar scents lingering on her nose.

 

“Morning princess!”

Siwon speaks up the moment their eyes meet, with his wide cheeky smile and yet messy hair. She glued her eye on him, while her minds crazily refresh the last night scene, before she curls her tender smile at him.

“Morning Mr. Crap.” She reply in her husky sweet voice, and turns herself facing him, still inside his cuddle. “How long you’ve watching me? It’s been a while since you waking up, don’t you?” She ask while caressing his jaw.

 

Siwon grins wider as he leans his face closer to her. “Long enough for me to find out how you grit your teeth in sleep… And mumbles something that I can’t understand… and also, says the duvet is heavy this morning.”

Spontaneously, she burst out her giggles as she feels blush upon his finding about her, with her hand still glued on his jaw. “Are you feels regret now?” She playfully asks.

“Should I?” He pinch her nose while pulling her closer to him. “It was nothing if to compare with the…” He pause, leans closer as he nuzzles his nose on her and whispers. “The great night that I have.” He pecks on her nose. “Are you regret?”

 

Shin Hye stares into his eye as she inhales softly, slightly shy as she recalls their first moment last night, before twitching her eye and snakes her hand at the back of his neck. “Well, let me think! Any standard to measure it?” She says, teasing him.

He let out his chuckles, eyeing her, understand her plays and waiting for her answer.

“Hmm…” She humming.

 

He wagging his brows as a sign of begging for her answer. She moves her eye around, pretends she’s thinking about it, before looks at him again as her hand trails down on his chest, continue teasing him.

In reflect, he let another chuckles and lock her wrist with his grips.

“Sweetie…” He gently says. 

Instead of answering, she respond with her flirting glares to him.

“Sweetheart…” He pleads for her answers.

Furrow her brows while narrows her eye on him, she bites her lips in y way, while at the same time holds herself from laughing when she see his slightly pouting lip, which is never discovered in him before.  

“Yah, Park Shin Hye!” Finally he says, almost like grumpy yells at her as he grips her hand tightly as he pulling her into him.

 

With that, Shin Hye burst out her big laugh. Feels funny with his reaction and expression.

“Wae?” She take off her hand from him before turns completely and hovered on the bed, facing him, still in her giggles. She darted her glistening eye on him. “Didn’t you already get the answer?” She whispers and peck on his lips, before continue with her tease, as she nibbles his lower lips before kissing him deeply, which he immediately response with the same passion, as the savour the moment.

They pulls away after long seconds as both of them panting heavily for an air, as they looking into their eye, alluringly. 

 

“Satisfied!” Siwon rubs his finger on her lips, followed by his mischievous grins while trails his eye down. “And… maybe we should continue?”

Shin Hye keep her blank eye on him, before nodding constantly. “Yup! We should.” She says while suddenly pulls into sitting position and gets off from the bed.

“Huh?!” He confuse with her responds as he follows her movement. “Where are you going? Why are you getting off the bed?”

 

“Didn’t you say you want to continue?” She asks nonchalantly while snatching one of his white plain shirt from the open storage shelf where he put his clothes, before throws it on her. “Palli, wake up! And wash up.”

She tells while lazily walking to the half opened bedroom door. “You only have one week to complete all the pieces. There are many things to do in the lack of time.”


“Yah!” He yells, pulls himself to sit. “Where are you going? Come back here! That’s not what I means.” He whines. “I still have time to complete all that. We still can…”

She ignore him while stepping out the room. “Palli! I’ll prepare the breakfast.”

 

He freeze for seconds, not satisfied and frustrated for his unsuccessful mission before sneers annoyingly while looking at the door direction.

“I’ll rock your night again… if you complete at least one piece today.” Shin Hye suddenly peek-a-boo with her naughty smiles, from the door before hurriedly run away with her giggles. She’s very sure he affected by her tease because she able to notice his widen eye as he heard her just now.

 

“Arggghhhhh!!!!” He groans louder inside the bedroom, as he rolls crazily on the bed, before curls his amusing flirty grins as his eye darted on her two-piece that lay on the floor. “It’s okay sweetheart. I’ll rock you as well!”

 

**********

 

“Ooohhmaiiigod…” Shin Hye let out her soft whispers. She arch her back while her hand mindlessly trailing from Siwon neck up to his head before his hair as she endure the sensation upon his touch at her precious part, in between her thighs.

“Why…sweetheart.” He responds in between his kissing on her shoulder, with his right hand her precious while his left hand rubbing her perky s.

“Hrrmmm…” She moans as her reply when she feels his finger found her pearls and pinch it tenderly in between his there.

“You’re so wet…” He whispers in between their deep kisses, with their tongue battling with each other.

“Your’s hardened too.” She utter in her shaking voice as her hand found .

Together kneeling on the bed, with Siwon at the back, she feels his hardened tip her hips as they moving mindlessly, working on their ‘art’.

“You’re ready as well.” He tells in his mischievous giggles as he spread her womanhood lips with his finger, teasing her for more.

Without answering, she turns her face to him, with her seduce glares as she pulling him downwards before kissing his lips and playfully nibbles on it. “I’m ready for you.” She whispers as she staring deep into his eye, which he reply with the same passion as he curls his naughty sneers.

“As your wish princess!” He nibbling her earlobes while find the way into her womanhood from the back, with them stick in the kneeling position.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter