~ It’s You!

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Ji Won peeps carefully through the front door, as her eye looking around the apartment, searching for her housemate, Park Shin Hye. Wake up early on Saturday morning, which is not her usual routine, due to important matter to settle on behalf of Siwon, which is related to his exhibition that night, she will not easily let Shin Hye caught her in the situation right now.

“She’s not here.” She tells herself.

 

Confident that Shin Hye nowhere to be found, which she assume Shin Hye was still inside her bedroom, probably not wake up yet, she carefully tiptoe as she get inside and shut the door before take step by step along the hallway, while holding a paper bag and a plastic bag, before hurriedly run to her bedroom, as fast as she can at the same time trying hard to not making any noise.

 

 

“Where are you going?”

She heard Shin Hye voice the moment she grabs the bedroom’s door knob, which in reflect make her freeze in action, shock and surprise at the same time.

“Huh?” Instantly she standing straight with her back leans on the door, which in second she open the door and throw the paper bag inside her bedroom before turns awkwardly to Shin Hye direction, who standing right in front of the laundry area, with a hanger in her hand, which create such scene as like she’s a mother who going to punish her daughter with the hanger.

 

“I… I… going out to buy this!” She answers with full-teeth-smile as she pulls up the plastic bag, swaying it as she shows it to Shin Hye. “I’m craving for their red bean bun which makes me feel hungry the moment I think about it right after I open my eye this early morning.” She explains while walking to the kitchen and places the plastic bag on the kitchen counter.

“I bought your favourite blueberry cheese tart also.” She yells and looking at the kitchen entrance, waiting for Shin Hye to come, but she’s not coming yet. “What do you want? Coffee or mocha?” She asks as she grabs two mugs, in attempts to distract Shin Hye from asking more about her whereabouts.

 

“Coffee.” Shin Hye tells as she walking into the kitchen and take her seat on one of the stool before taking out the bun from the plastic bag and place it on the counter.

“You never wake up as early as this.” She says when Ji Won come over to the other side of the counter with two mugs in hand and seated herself.

 

“I can’t believe also. Suddenly my eye open. Pop!” Jiwon gestures the pop with her hand. “And all I have in minds in fresh bun, hot from the oven!” She tells excitedly. “I don’t want to wake you up, so I decide to go alone. Walking in the morning, exercise!” She smile widely.

“It was lucky because the bakery is not too far from our apartment.” She sighs as to reflect how tired she’s walking for just ten minutes of walking distance.

 

“This lazy !” Shin Hye click her tongue upon Ji Won reaction, which she reply with grumpy face, before biting the pieces of her bun.

“You! You waking up early as well.” Ji Won scrutinized on Shin Hye as she asking with her full mouth. “You even had done with the laundry.” She gestures her hand to the laundry room, while she’s counting in her mind, which she very sure that she’s going out for about an hour.

 

Shin Hye looks at her with cheeky smiles and wagging brows. “Ottoke? My eye suddenly open. Pop! And all I have in minds is full basket of clothes!” She mimic Ji Won sentence earlier, before burst into laughter.

“Yahhh!!” Ji Won taps her palm on the counter with grumpy face, eyeing Shin Hye who sipping her coffee deliciously. “Didn’t you have originality on your answer?”

 

Shin Hye pause from her sipping, locking her eye on Ji Won as she heard the word ‘originality’ come out from .

“Originality.” She repeats, before curls up her cheeky smiles as she stares at her mug, while her minds flashback to her first met with Siwon.

 

“Yah! Why are you smiling alone like that? I’m not saying something funny.” Ji Won crease her brows as she watching Shin Hye weird reactions.

Shin Hye looks up at her with cheeky widen smile followed by her blinking flirting eye, which turns Ji Won more confusing.

“Park Shin Hye, are you okay?” She asks again.

 

“Thanks for the originality!” Shin Hye winks playfully to her as she gets off from the stools, with mug in hand and heading to her bedroom, left Ji Won in her confusing while munching the bun.

 

“Wait… Why are you leaving me? Yah! After I bought breakfast for us and make tasty coffee for you, you left me just like that?” Ji Won nagging before she also heading to Shin Hye bedroom with her mug and packet of bun in hand.

“It’s okay. Maybe we should enjoy our breakfast in bed!” She cheered excitingly as she enter Shin Hye bedroom with her terrible dance move which burst Shin Hye into laughter.

 

“Kim Ji Won! I beat you if you spills your coffee on my duvet.” Shin Hye warns with her motherly tones.

“I’m not! See.” Ji Won assuring to her. “By the way babe, what is it with the originality?” She asks Shin Hye again, still not satisfied with the matter that she hangs up.

“Yah, answers me! Why you keep smiling like that?”

 

 

**********

 

 

“Are you at the gallery now?”  

“Ready to go!” Choi Siwon reply through the line. “I want to be there earlier, checking and making sure everything is completely done.” He explains while moving around his apartment, grabbing stuff that he need, before throwing inside his carry bag.

 

“Didn’t everything already done? I mean on your part. The organiser was there to complete other matter, which is totally not related to you.” Shin Hye reasoning as she feels weird with Siwon going to the gallery earlier as he should be. She’s in the line as well, so she really understand how the event should be manage.

Siwon freeze in gasp for seconds before pursed his lips with his hand scratching on his forehead, thinking for a reason to answer her. “Well, sweetheart, you know how close I am with Myung Min hyung.”  He refers to the gallery owner who is also his friend.

“I can’t let him handle all alone… Moreover after how mess he is after the robbery. This is the only way I can support him, other than completing my painting. He really hopes this exhibition will turn well and able to gain the trust from investors and buyers.” He exhales sharply.

“So, I must make sure everything is perfect!” He says in his excited-full spirit tones as he nodding constantly as confirmation as like Shin Hye can see him.

 

“You’re the best!” Shin Hye compliments him. “My Siwon oppa is the best!!!” She’s yelling through the line, as loud as she can, before giggling in funny, because she can imagine how Siwon reacts to that.

“Yaaaahhhh!” Siwon yells back, returning his teasing to her. “You seem super-hyper yet in a good mood today.”

“Of course!” She yells again. “I’m super happy and super lucky!” She says in happy tones, before pause in silent for second.

 

“Thank you oppa.” She says demurely, in her soft sweet voice.

“What is it for?” Siwon pretending like he doesn’t know anything, although the truth he already smiling widely, understand the reason for her thanks.

 

“For the beautiful dress.”

“Dress? What dress?” He keeps going with his pretending.

“The red dress you bought for me to wear tonight. I love it so much!” She answers honestly to him, ignoring his plays.

 

“Huhuhh!” He nods again, with his dimple-grins. ”So you only love the dress, not me.” He continue with his tease.

“I love you!” She instantly reply, without hesitation. “But, I love the dress too.” She says in between her giggles, teasing him back.

 

“What a poor me, have to share your love with a dress.” He purposely sighs helplessly. “Have you try it?”

“Yup…” She nods.

 

“I can’t wait to see you tonight…” He adds. “I’m sure my sweetheart looking great tonight.” He says in his almost whispering voice yet flirting.

“I feels like jumping on you…now!” She continues, following his flirtatious.

 

“Arghhh!” Siwon let out hi groans. “No sweetie! Not now. Save it until tonight.” He chuckles in frustration.

Shin Hye giggles on the line, take it as her success to seduce him by attacking his weakness point.

“Yah, how can you seduce a man who working hard right now?” He replies with pursed lips, holding his desire. “You better get yourself perfectly ready tonight.” He clicking his tongue, as he mischievously warning her.

“I am ready! Now, tonight, tomorrow…” She keeps going with her tease.

“Sweetie… Stop it. Please…” He beg grumpily. “My brains can’t stop from thinking the matter now.”

 

Shin Hye burst out her laughter, before she continues with her teasing by smooching through the phone.

“Yah, Park Shin Hye!” Siwon yells to her. “Aish , this girl! You better watch out. I’ll make sure you get the pay tonight.” He says in his serious tone.

“Is it? Fine oppa… I’ll wait for you.” She reply nonchalantly, in between her giggles.

“Aishhh...” He whines grumpily.

 

“All the best for tonight! Palli, and go to hyung. He’s waiting for you. I’ll see you soon.” She back to the conversation.

“I’ll wait for you. Don’t be late.” He reply as he can’t hold himself from smiling.

 

“Okay!” She confirming it.

“Okay? That’s all?” He asks.

 

“Hrmm…” She nods mindlessly, as she think she has answered it correctly.

“Hrmm??” He repeats, a protest to her. “Maybe I should add the amount of the pay later.

 

“Erk? Oohh!” She says when she suddenly remember her mistakes. “I love you!!” She yells happily in between her giggles which turns Siwon into big laugh upon her reaction.

“Love you too. See you tonight. Bye sweetheart.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter