~ Key Charmed

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Should I go?”

Park Shin Hye speaks up as she breaks the stares with Choi Si Won who freezes by the door.

“What? No.” He says as he put his hand on the door knob. “Excuse me for a second.” He gestures with his hand before open the door and ready to step out.

“I really can go if you...” She immediately jumps from the stools and hurriedly walking to his direction.

“No, no.” He turns to her. “I’ll be right back.” He stands by the door and walking out.

 

“Okay, this is not right!” She talks alone after he left as she walking back and forth at the living room while fidgeting her fingers, before back to the kitchen counter and gulps the drink as to endure her nervousness.

“This is not good Park Shin Hye. Definitely not, for the first meet.” She talks again. “You’re in someone boyfriend’s apartment... and the girlfriend is coming.” She sighs heavily. “There is no single girlfriend in this world, will be fine with this.” She looks at the main door. “What should I do now?”

She stares at the door while her minds working crazily before she tiptoe across the living room, towards the main door that open a bit. She inhales softly as she pause her steps right behind the door, trying to hear any sound from the hallway.

“Why so silent? Where are they talking? I can’t hear anything.” She whispers. “She must feel unhappy to see me here.” She sighs helplessly as she bites her lips. “Or... is he kicking her out before she can see me?” She shakes her head upon the thoughts, and leans her ear to the door, try to hear their conversation again.

Still silence.

“Where are they? Are they whispering to each other?” She mumbles before she heard a voice, quiet far.

 

“I can go.” She heard woman voice, which she sure belongs to Krystal. “I have friends waiting for me at the cafe anyway.”

She nods as she heard. “So, she must be just drop by here.” She assumes.

 

“At least, join us for the dinner.” She heard Siwon reply. “Shin Hye would love to see you.”

 

‘What?!’ She blurts out in silent with widen eye and shock expression. ‘Is he crazy? When I tell him that I love to see her? Wait... So, she really knows I’m here?’ She adds before quickly run back to her spot on the stool at the kitchen counter as she heard their steps inching closer to the door.

Sitting on the stool with her facing the door, she swallows hard as she waiting for them to come in.

 

“I can go.” She heard Krystal voice again. “I don’t want to think weirdly about me. You know, like I’m a possessive girl...”

“No.” Siwon cut her off. “She’s not going to think like that.” He tells in between his giggles as he pushes the door, open it wider and Krystal walk in.

 

‘Pretty, tall and skinny like a model, young and radiantly happy.’ Shin Hye describes the moment she see her. ‘Where does he find girl like this?’ She adds while trails her eye all over Krystal again.

Her eye caught on the plastic bags she carries. The take away. ‘She brings food. So, she really comes for the dinner I think.’

 

“Sweetie, you remember Krystal.” Siwon says as he close the door and walking to the kitchen with Krystal follows from behind. She notices Krystal smiling to her.

“Hi!” She jumps off, forcing her light-up face as she smiles to her. “Good to see you. Well, I always heard about you from him.”

She tells while gestures to Siwon.

 

“Hi! It’s great to meet you too.” Krystal comes closer to her with happy cheering before giving her big hug, which she’s not expecting.

“I’m sorry to disturb you and oppa. I know you guys are working.” She tells with her cute-guilty expression. “So, I thought I should bring over some food. You know how he forgets to eat when he’s working.”

“Hahaha! Yes, he takes a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.” Shin Hye spontaneously reply.

‘So, she really knows I’m here.’ She curls her fake smile. ‘Okay great! She brings food for him and I’m calling him stupid.’

Which is out of her realization, she actually shows her slightly jealousy.

 

Siwon giggles in funny upon her answer while heading to the kitchen, before open cabinet and get some plates, while Krystal puts the plastic bags on the kitchen counter, and seated next to her.

She turns to Krystal with awkward smile before trails her eye at the plastic bag on the counter. “It smells great.”

 

“It tastes great! Unni... Can I call you unni?” Krystal replies excitedly with her eye darted into her.

‘So, he tells her my age also?’ She utter in her minds.

“Yup. Much better that way.” She replies to Krystal with nods.

 

“It’s from this great little Japanese place that we found accidentally.” Krystal continues explaining at her. “Just nearby here.”

“Really?” Shin Hye gets up and walks to the drawer at the cabinet and take out the cutlery, with Krystal eye follows her movement that she’s not really aware.

 

“They have sushi, of course, and also bunch of delicious cooked dishes.” Krystal adds.

“I should try it out someday I think.” Shin Hye reply. “I love sushi!” She tells while look at another plastic bag that she bring. “Oh, you bring beer too.” She takes it out and places it on the counter.

“Yeah, I brought it for oppa.” Krystal looks at Siwon with happy smiles. “I think you’ll like it.”

 

Siwon grabs the six-pack of bottled beer as he take a look at it. “This is looks cool. Do you guys want one?” He asks, eyeing at both of the girl in front of him.

“I’ll stick with the great wine you got me.” Shin Hye shakes her head as she pulls up the wine glass. She dislikes the kind of beer he drinks.

“I’ll take one.” Krystal says happily to him.

“You got it!” Siwon says as he pulling two pint glasses from the cabinet and searching for something.

“Are you looking for bottle opener?” Shin Hye asks. “It’s in the second drawer.” She tells.

 

Krystal turns to her. “It seems you familiar been here.”

Shin Hye pursed her lips as she glued her gazes at Siwon who walking towards them at the kitchen counter, before turns to Krystal beside her with guilty sheepish smile. “I’m... not that familiar. It’s because... I just use it earlier.” She reasoning as she sips for her wines, to hide her uncomfortable feelings been suspicious by someone girlfriend.

She notices Krystal smiles awkwardly at her. “I’m going to have one beer and a little food. Then, I’ll go. My friends are waiting for me.” She says as he looks at Siwon.

“I told you, you don’t have to go.” He assures her.

“No, it’s okay. You’re working.” She replies. “I need to discuss with the teams anyway, before meet with the sponsor company, next two days.”

He nods while munching his foods. Shin Hye looks at him, waiting for his other responds towards her. Like begging her to stay a little bit longer, but he didn’t and continue enjoying the food.

 

“So, are you working on new piece also?” Shin Hye asks as to break the awkwardness. “I heard a lot about your amazing pieces from him.” She tilts her head to Siwon, opposite to them. “Which gallery take care of your stuff?” She asks with interest that she can’t hide, due to her job relates in this fields.

 

“Blanc & Eclare.” Krystal tells nonchalantly before feeding the food inside .

“Blanc & Eclare?” Shin Hye repeats in her surprised, with instant turns at her. “Wow! That’s a good gallery.”

She totally impressed with the young girl sitting beside her now.

“Hmm.” Krystal nods as she looks at her, before turns away almost demurely.

 

Siwon let out his chuckles, takes the wine bottle and refills Shin Hye glass. “I told you, she’s amazing. She has a show coming up. When is it?” He asks with crease brows at Krystal. “I forget the date.”

 

“Next two weeks.” She tells in her almost frustrated tone that Shin Hye notices it.

‘Yes, I know how it feels when your so called boyfriend forgets important matter about you.’ She utter inside while keeps her eye on the girl.

“I should go.” She says with her tender smile. “It’s a waste to miss such amazing pieces by great and young talented artist like you.” She praised with her honesty at her.

 

“Thanks.” Krystal turns to her with her sincere widen smile as well. “It’s a group thing. I’ll only have five pieces in the show.” She humbly explains to her. “I’m not that great like oppa.” She gestures with her eye at Siwon.

 

“Oh, common! I’m not great either.” He shrugs his shoulder. “She’s being modest. You’re talented.” He points to Krystal.

“You’re so much more talented than me! Unni, tell oppa how talented he is. He is talented, am I right?”

 

Shin Hye darted her eye on him.

 

“You’re incredibly talented.” She tells in all her sincerity, she really means it.

Spontaneously, Siwon acts his jaw dropping, with widen eye, at her, before let out his chuckles and roll his eye.

“She hates my stuff.” He looks at Krystal with shaking head, annoying expression on his face.

 

“I’m not!” Shin Hye defence.

“You’re!” He replies with amused teasing smile to her. “I told you how we met, right?” He turns to Krystal.

 

‘What? He told her how we met?’ Shin Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter