~Waiting For You

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys...

First of all, so SORRY for the long gap... It’s such hectic+crazy weeks for me which means I don’t have time to really focus on my writing... SORRY GUYS...

And for this chapter, I hope I don’t let you guys down... And it’s almost to the end... The next chapter might be the final...

Enjoy your reading... feel free to drop your comment  ;>

~~Hug & Kisses~~  ;*

 

**********************

 

 

“Welcome home housemate!”

 

Kim Ji Won freeze on her steps as she passed by the living room when she suddenly heard a voice that she recognize very well talking to her. Slightly surprise, she slowly turns to the direction where the voice come from with sheepish-cheeky smile plastered on her face. Standing not too far from her, with folded arms, the owner of the voice, Park Shin Hye, leaning one of her side at the bedroom door panel as she scrutinized her eye on Ji Won who just come home, fifteen minutes to midnight.

 

“Hi babe!” Instantly Ji Won blurt out her cheerful greet while walking closer to Shin Hye before throwing a bear hug on her, as like they are not meeting with each other for such a long time.

 

“Where are you going? You seems super-duper busy in this few days?” Shin Hye asks after Ji Won pulls away from her while at the same time scanning her up and down, checking her attire in attempt to guess where she’s going. “You’re not going for a date? Don’t you?”

She inch her nose closer to Ji Won face and inhales her smells.  

“Not an alcohol as well.”

 

“Yah! Are you a mother who examine her eighteen years old daughter?” Ji Won whines as she scrunches her nose annoyingly, with both of her hand placed on her waist. “Of course I’m not going for a date.” She tells as she walks to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

“Then where are you going?” Shin Hye keep her eye on her, still eager to know the answer because she exactly feels suspicious on her acts. “You get home late in this few days.”

 

“I have extra work to finish at the school. And preparing for some kind of event for the student. You know, as a good teacher for sure I’m taking part in order to cheer my student.” Ji Won reply nonchalantly as she sips her drink and walking to her bedroom.

Shin Hye nodding as her reply, which is her acceptance because it’s the exact fact that difficult for her to deny. Ji Won is one of admirable teacher by the student since she’s always involve and support many activities at the school and has good rapport with the students. But somehow, she doesn’t understand why, she has that kind of suspicious towards her BFF

 

“Aigoo, I’m so tired and sleepy.” Ji Won pass by her and head straight into her bedroom. “You should go to sleep babe. It’s already late. You don’t have to wait for me… I’m okay.” She stop at her bedroom door, looking at Shin Hye while assuring. “Night babe!”

She gestures the kiss on her lips before lost inside her bedroom.

 

“Night…” Shin Hye reply tenderly to her, before walking lazily to her bed. “Why everyone is so busy at the moment?” She sighs helplessly as she glued her eye on her death silent Iphone on the bed. “Oppa also…”

 

She whines childishly and throwing herself on the bed, with her face facing down, bump on the pillow and freeze in that manner for long seconds.

“Huhhh.” She turns, lay her back on the bed and grabs her Iphone before start typing.

 

To: MyDearOppa

Oppa… I miss you… Wish you were here…

 

 

~~

 

Meanwhile in Ji Won bedroom.

 

“Aish, am I create a sin now?” Ji Won mumbles in her lower voice with her back leans on the bedroom door, right after she close it.

“I’m sorry babe… I’m lying to you.” She says with her eye darted at the wall that separate her room and Shin Hye. “I’m not at school, and I don’t have extra work to do, what more preparing for some event for the students. It’s not the time yet.” She explains as Shin Hye listening to her.

“What to do? I’m doing all this for you. Just wait, okay? You’ll find it out this Sunday.”

She curls her exciting smile, still looking at the wall as she wags her brows mischievously. “I’m sure you’ll love it!”

She let out her soft-cheeky laugh as she excitedly jumps herself on the bed.

 

**********

 

“Morning sweetheart.”

 

Park Shin Hye instantly blinking her twitched eye for several times before she glued her eye as she stares at the person who greeting her on her bed just now. She hold her tight gazes on the person, while her mind rapidly processing whether the pictorial in her eye is a dream or reality, as she was very sure she was sleeping alone that night.

The person giggling watching her reaction before inching closer and pull her into his embrace.

“It’s really me, not your dream.” Choi Siwon assuring before peck on her nose.

 

“Oppa…” She utter in her deep voice, still half awake and surprise with his existence which she’s not expecting.

“Hmm.” He reply as he nuzzle his nose on her hair, inhales her addictive scents that he missed so much. “I miss you too.”

He whispers with his palm cupping her jaw as he caress tenderly.

“I’m sorry, I’m so busy this few days. I’m such a bad boyfriend for abandoning my sweetie, didn’t I?”

He stares into her eye, begging for her forgiveness and understanding, which later Shin Hye reply with her calm lovely gazes as she nods her head as a smile curls on her lips.

“You’re such a bad oppa.” She playfully smack his arm before snuggles into his cuddle with her head rested on his chest. “I miss you so much.” She utter softly in between her inhales as she sniff on his chest.

 

Siwon looks down at her followed by his grins, at the same time stunned with her acts which is so much different than her bold character that he used to know. There always new things that he discover about her along their current relationship.

 

“That’s the reason I coming here… To you…” He place his tender kiss on her head as he caress on her back, pampering her. He feels her soft touch on him as she trails her finger on his chest before rested on his arm as she grips tightly there before snuggles into him as like she’s glued on him. Replying with the same intense, he tighten the embrace and they lost in deep silent for long seconds as they savour the moment.

 

“Oppa…” Shin Hye utter in her soft voice when she breaks the silent later.

“Hmm…”

 

“Why are you coming so late?”

“I’m not. I already here earlier, before you awake.”

 

“Then, why are you not waking me up?”

“I don’t want to disturb you… and I love watching you sleep.” Siwon peck on her head again.

 

“Didn’t you miss me? Like I miss you…” She asks in her cute-protest with her fingers playing with his shirt’s button, before undo the first-three buttons.

“Of course I miss you… Do y--” He cage her wrist in his hand, caressing it with his thumb.

 

“Is it really enough for you… watching me sleeping?” She cut him off, looking up and staring into his eye, sending hidden message through it.

He pursed his lips as he understand the meaning of her word.

“For sure it’s not enough.” He reply with naughty smirks as he leans into a kiss on her lips.

 

“That’s why I asks earlier, why don’t you waking me up?” Shin Hye asks in between their kiss. “You’re so late. We don’t have time. I need to get up and ready to work.”

“There’s always time for us sweetheart.” He reply in between the kiss as well, as his hand start pulls up her night gown. “I’ll make it quick.”

 

“But…”
“But what?” He pulls away as he succeed remove the gown from her and throw it on the floor.  

 

“Ji Won is…”

“She’s in her room. We’re in ours.” He nuzzles into her crook. “We can keep our noise in low.” He whispers and trails his kiss all over her bosom, before hovering on her and they go along with their morning ‘booster’.

 

**********

 

 

“You’re not going anywhere today?” Shin Hye looks at Ji Won who lay on the couch, reading a magazine.

“Nope!” She reply with her shaking head. “How about you? Didn’t you go to Siwon oppa?”

 

“No. He’s too busy at the gallery for the event tomorrow. He told me to not coming since he’s not sure what time he get home.” She explains. “He just told m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter