~ A Piece For You

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sorry... We're late, I’m soooo sorry! We stuck in the traffic.”

Choi Siwon apologizes the moment he takes his seat, while Kim Ji Won eyeing him with bored expression, before her eye caught on the person who come together with him.

She curls her tiny sweet smile to the person, before turns back to Siwon. “It’s okay oppa, since I have spare time this afternoon. I have no extra class to attend.” She accept his apology.

 

“So, do you brings what I want? You got it?” He asks with full of interest and peak hope.

She pretend her poker face at him, while rummage inside her bag and take out a piece, before smiles teasingly. “I told you it just an easy matter!”

She waving the piece in front of him before hands it.

 

“Well, I know it’s only you, who I can put my hope. Thank you very much dongseng!” Siwon instantly snatch the piece from her, followed by his wide exciting smile as he stares at the precious piece.

“Do you really sure she will not notice the missing?” He asks for Ji Won assurance.  

“Yup!” She nodding constantly. “I’m very sure! Because this is not her liking. It’s a gift, as long as I remember it correctly, which I think she also not remember the existence of it.”

 

He looks up at her with crease brows with a thought crossing his minds. “Don’t tell me, it’s from…”

“No, no, no!” Ji Won cut him off straight away, already reading his minds by looking at his expression.

“Am I that heartless to you oppa? Aigoo.” She let out her sneers.

“Okay, okay. I trust you, I know you are such a good dongseng to me.”

He winks playfully to her as he put the piece inside his sling bag.”

 

Ji Won let out her soft chuckles upon his praise, which she knows he really means it. “Glad that you knew it.” She reply nonchalantly with proudly gestures, before glances to the person beside him who sit in silent. She purposely clear and narrow her eye on Siwon.

“I know you’re that happy oppa. But, isn’t it too rude when you brings your friend and let him sitting alone.” She gestures at the person who just smiling as he witness their bickering.  

Siwon turns to his side. “Aahh… Sorry again dongseng. I’m too happy till I completely forget.” He grins grumpily. “Sorry to you too chingu-ah.” He says to the person. “You must be eager to know who this pretty lady as well.”

He wags his brows teasingly to that person.

 

“This is Kim Ji Won. My girlfriend’s BFF and also her housemate.” He introduce Ji Won first, before turns to the person beside him with cheeky grins. “And, this is my friend… or maybe can count as my best friends as well.”

He shrug his shoulder playfully, which the person reply with annoying chuckles.

“Lee Dong Hae. Lee Dong Hae, this is Kim Ji Won. Kim Ji Won, this is Lee Dong Hae.” He gestures back and forth to both of them, introducing them to each other.

 

“Hi beautiful. Nice meeting you.” Lee Dong Hae greets cheerfully as the first move.

“Hi.” Ji Won reply as well, with her not-so-innocent-flirty smiles.

 

~~Pap!

Siwon pat his palm together, breaking their interaction.

 

“Okay, enough for the flirting. You can continue later!” He pointing at each of them.

“Back to main focus. To the main reason why I want you to be here.” He pointing at Ji Won. “And, why I brings you here.” He turns at Dong Hae.

“I really need both of you to help me, so that I can work on my ‘piece of art’ and make it success!” He grins cheekily with his constant nods.

Ji Won and Dong Hae looks at each other in silent, as like they are thinking for their answer, agree or not to agree.

 

“I don’t take no as answer.” Siwon breaks the silent, eyeing them with warning glares.

“Aigoo, this thick face.” Dong Hae utter after his chuckles, followed by his shaking head. “You should call yourself lucky to have friend like me! How can you force us to agree when we still don’t have any ideas on what you want us to help you?”

Siwon put on his annoying face to Dong Hae, accepting his nags as an acceptance, before turns to Ji Won, and wagging his brows, begging for her answer.

“Well, since you my good oppa, I don’t have reason to say no. Plus, it for my BFF.” Ji Won says her agree.

 

“Great! That’s what I want.” Siwon cheered in joy and spontaneously pull up his hand for handshake with Dong Hae as significant for the agreed.

“Yah, chinca!” Dong Hae sighs nastily. “Should we take photo for this precious moment? Or sign for MOU?” He says but still accepting the handshake, while Ji Won watching them with her funny giggles, before she also accepting his hand shake as she pull her other hands up for scout swear, plays around with his humour.

 

“So oppa, what do you want us to do? First, I already brings to you what you really need. What’s next?” She asks.

Siwon looks at her with cheeky-mysterious smile, and turns to Dong Hae. “It goes like this…”

 

And… three of them stuck together as they discussing on how they will helping Siwon to work on his new ‘piece of art’.

 

**********

 

 

From: Crappy Boo

Where are you sweetie? Are you busy? I missssssss youuuu! I’m all alone at home.

All the pieces was done and submitted. Just waiting for the shows at the gallery, next week.

I need your LOVE ;*

 

Park Shin Hye curls her smile as she read the text message she received while she’s in the middle of walking around the museum with a photographer that they hired for the next three days exhibition, begins this coming Friday. She looks up, and founds Shi Yoon, her assistant, and the photographer at the corner not too far from her, and so into their discussion. 

 

To: Crappy Boo

Slightly busy. Brings the photographer look around the museum. Just get yourself a good rest, you’ve worked so hard for past few weeks.

 

She press the send button and in seconds, come the reply from Siwon.

 

From: Crappy Boo

Is he or she? The photographer’s name? Are you alone? Where’s Shi Yoon?

 

She curls her smiles again, before replying back the text message.

To: Crappy Boo

Jang Keun Suk, the famous, talented and HOT photographer in town.

 

Immediately, her phone ringing, right after she send the text message. She smiles widely as she see the caller name that she’s expecting before pick up the call.

“Where is him? Is he right beside you? Why don’t you just let Shi Yoon to entertain him?” Siwon throws his machine gun without giving chances to Shin Hye saying anything.

“Hello. I’m fine, thank you.” She reply, and holds herself from laughing.

 

“Not an answer.” He reply.

Shin Hye looks around, checking up on Shi Yoon and Keun Suk who still immerse in their talking before she steps farther away from their sight, to the nearest corner to her.

 

“Are you suspicious on me, Mr. Crap?” She keeps going with her tease.

“Answer!” He reply shortly.

 

“Aigoo, this ajeossi.” She ‘clicking’ her tongue. “Yes, he’s with me. I brings him looking all over the museum, just two of us…” She pause, pursed her lips as she holds herself from burst out her giggles. Her ear catch his chuckles on the line, before she continue. “And now, he’s with Shi Yoon.”

 

“Much better like that.” He says, but still not satisfied. “This is the first time he working with you guys, am I right?”

“Yup! The first time the exhibition date fit with his crazy-full booked schedule. Do you know how difficult for me to get him for this exhibition? Moreover, I have to beg at him beff—“

 

“You what?”

“I begs at him.”

 

“How?”

“Oppa… please... be the photographer for our next exhibition. We really want you! Only you.” Shin Hye says her pleading in flirty ways, which is actually a tease to Siwon.

 

“Yah Park Shin Hye! You… you never begging at me like that!” He says grumpily at her. “Who gives you the rights to begging him like that? Aish, this woman.” He continue nagging at her.

 

She burst into laughter as she can’t holds it anymore, upon his jealousy.

 

“Why are you laughing? It’s not funny.”

“Do you know you’re so cute when you jealous.” She whispers to him, almost like flirting.

She heard him clear his throat.

 

“Are you seducing me now? You doing that to distract me. Don’t you?”

He asks in serious tones. “But… I like it!” He reply mischievously to her.

“I know.” She says proudly.

 

“I miss you…” His deep voice suddenly change into pleading. “I need you here. Are you coming here tonight?”

 

She let out her giggles as she can imagine his looks while begging her.

“I miss you too.” She whispers back to him. “Should I coming?”

“A must!” He reply shortly, an order to her.

 

“And as for now, make sure you keep your distance with that guy!” He warns grumpily.

Shin Hye burst out her laughter again.

“Is it really Choi Siwon that I know who talking with me now? I know you’re kinds of flirty and sweet talker, but I don’t know you’re dangerously jealous too.”

“I’m glad that you know it by now. Where is he? Still with Shi Yoon? Let them be, you can go back to your office. Just let Shi Yoon do the work, he’s your assistant anyway.”

 

“Are you my boss now?” She says nonchalantly. “Well, just to let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter