~Always By Your Side

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Park Shin Hye sighs helplessly with her eye glued on her Iphone before she rolls her body weirdly on the bed.

“Why he didn’t call?” She mutters while glancing at her Iphone again.

“Is everything okay? Is it that bad?” She continues talking alone.

“Aishh… Poor him…” She exhales heavily when the thought of Siwon’s missing art pieces knocking her minds.

“Almost to 2.30 a.m! And, I’m not sleeping yet.” She glances at the clock on the bedside table. “Am I crazy now?”

She pulls into sitting position and jump off from the bed.

 

“I'm looking so crazy in loves,

Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.”

 

She sings the part of Beyonce’s Crazy In Love as she rocking her dances while taking her steps to the bedroom door.

“Aish, I’m exactly crazy, I think.”

When she just reaching the door knob, her Iphone ringing, which instantly make her turns to the bed before hurriedly running over and grabs the phone.

 

“You, how is it? Is everything okay? Is all the pieces in the gallery been robbed?” She throws the questions like a machine gun, right after she pick up the call, without looking at the caller name, because she’s very sure it’s Siwon.

She heard the person on the line giggling despite of answering to her. She creases her brows as she found it as weird as she instantly pulls the phone from her ear and checking the caller name.

“Yah! What’s so funny?” She asks after making sure she’s not talking to the wrong person. “I’m not asking you a funny question or making jokes right now.”

She heard the person giggling again.

“Yah, Choi Siwon!” She yells through the phone.

 

“Yes, sweetie.” Siwon answers in between his giggles.

“I’m not the sweet or the candy.”

He giggles upon hearing her reply. “Are you that worry? I feels like been shoot with a machine gun just now.” He tells.

“Everything was okay. Well, robbery still robbery, but I done giving my statement. So, just let the respective party do their job.”

He spills the details to her.

“Not all the pieces at the gallery were stolen. The robbers choose the pieces with higher prices only. There must be the smart robbers. My pieces must be the lucky one I think. Only The Wedding was left, because we didn’t decide the price yet.”

He explains nonchalantly, as like nothing bad had happen to him.

 

Shin Hye exhales helplessly after hearing his explanation. “How about you… Are you okay? Where are you now? Are you already home?”

She throws her machine gun again.

“Sweetie, calm down… I’m fine. I just reach home.” He answers, followed by his giggles. “What time you get home just now? Are you really taking cab? You didn’t drink a lot, didn’t you? Are you dancing all the night? With the guys?”

He returns the machine gun to her.

 

As same as like his respond to her earlier, she let out her soft giggles as she heard his question.

“Yah, pabo! Are you worried over that matter other than your pieces that been stole?” She answers with question.

 

“That’s not the answers I should hear.” He ignores her question.

“It’s not so important than the stolen pieces…” She reply with full of concerns.

 

“Answer.” He utter shortly.

“Gosh… Okay! I safely home before midnight, with Ji Won. I told So Ra that I have to leave early and she’s fine with it. Yes, Ji Won is coming home with me, alone, although I had difficulties to drag her with me, because she was too drunk. And yes, I take the cab, the driver was an uncle who is so nice and friendly. He drives us home safely.”

She pauses and takes a deep breath.

“I’m not drink at all after you left. Oh… I just drink soda. And I’m not dancing all the night with the hot hot guys there, because I’m so worried thinking about ‘a weird ahjussi who been robs’. The end. Thank you.”

She answers all his question with explanation, which she understand it very well, that he will digging more if she just answering it simply.

 

“Okay, good!”

He replies as he curls his cheeky grins, while holding himself from laughing upon the way she’s answering his question. Although they’re talking through the phone, he can imagine the way she talks and her cute-funny expression.

 

“But… why are you alone right now? Where’s Ji Won?”

“Collapsed, in the bedroom since we get home.”

 

“Huhuh… That’s good. And now, can you open the door?” He asks.

“Huh? What door?”

 

“Your bedroom door. Open it and come out here.”

“What are you talking about?” In her clueless, she walks to the door while keep talking with him on the phone.

“Where were you?” She pulls the door knob and opens it before stepping out from her bedroom.

 

“Here!” He screams with cheeky smile as he waving his hand to her, with him lays comfortably on the couch at the living room, while the other hand still holding the phone at his ear.

She stares blankly at him as she hangs up the phone as she come closer to him. “How come you’re here? When you get in? And, what’s up with the pizza? And fried chicken too?”

She’s pointing at the coffee table that already full with food.

“You told me that you just reached home?”

She turns to him who still lays on the couch, and nodding his head constantly as his reply to her asking.

“Yup! I just reached home.” He gestures with his arms widely open.

 

“This is my home.”

“You didn’t ask where home I reached.” He replies nonchalantly as he pulls into sitting position.

“I reached your home!” He point his ‘gun’ finger to her, followed with naughty grins.

“I don’t want to eat alone. Especially, at this hour. That’s why I bring all the food here. And, it’s our favourite!”

He reaches her hand, pulls her near him and seated her beside him before open the pizza lid.

“Let’s eat sweetie! We’re not eating a lot at the wedding earlier. You must be hungry too.”

 

Shin Hye hold her gazes on him who busy taking out the food. She understands his behaviour very well. He looks as normal as like nothing happen, but she know the truth he was affected with the robbery incident. His art pieces are everything to him and every single of it has own significant. She knows he’s hiding his worry and frustration by pretending to be fine. Eating alone is not the main reason he was there. He actually needs somebody to accompany him and let out his tense.

 

‘You always be by my side during the time I need someone to comfort me. And, me also… I’ll be by your side whenever you need me.’

She curls her smile as she utter inside her minds before back to her senses and looks at the foods on the table.

 

“Yah! Why are you buying so many foods? It’s just two of us. Are you purposely ruining my diet?”She playfully asks with angry face to him, but at the same time her hand picking up a slice of pizza.

“But, when you get in here? Why I’m not hearing it at all? You really get in through the front door, right?”

She asks in between her munching.

 

“Well, just enough for my ear hitting ‘I'm looking so crazy in loves, got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love’”

He repeats the same phrase she sings few minutes ago, followed by his annoying moves, with the chicken drumstick as his microphone.

 

Shin Hye almost chokes the pizza inside as she quickly turns to him with widen eye.

“You… you heard that?”

 

“Hmm.” He nods without looking at her, focusing biting his delicious chicken drumstick.

“Yah, chinca! I really need to change my passkey I think.” She nags with dangerous glares at him.

He responds with shrugging shoulders, as like he’s not the reason for that and keep focus on the foods.

 

“But…” He pause the sentences and scanning her from head to toe.

“But what?” She asks uncomfortably under his stares.

 

“Why don’t you wearing that y night gown that I saw at the laundry room that day?”

He whines with frustrated.

“I thought I can see it tonight. But… you just wearing a shirt and pyjama pant.”

He shakes his head while putting down the chicken.

 

 

“Yah!!!” Spontaneously a smack landed on his arm. “Is that the main reason you coming here without telling me?”

“Auchh! You hurt me again.” He moves his body slightly farther from her. “Do you know that I’ll come here? Is it the reaon you wearing like this?”

Again, he keeps going with the matter.

 

“Choi Siwon! Do you really want me to kick you out right now?”

She warns him with grit teeth and dangerous angry glares.

 

“It’s okay sweetie.” He gets up and moves to the couch opposite to her.

“You can change later. Let’s eat first!” He adds with naughty grins and wagging his brows as to .

 

“Yahhhhhh!!!!”

Shin Hye yells echoing the living room before fills with Siwon laughter as they bickering with each other as they enjoy the food at the middle of the night.

 

**********

 

“Babe, are you awake?” Kim Ji Won knocks on the door.

“Hmm, not really…”

 

She immediately opens the door and turns on the light as she heard Shin Hye reply under her mumbles, probably due to her half asleep.

“Why are you not sleeping yet?” She asks as she slides herself beside Shin Hye, on the bed.

“I was sort of staying up because Siwon sometimes calls in the middle of…” Shin Hye reply to her with shuts eye.

 

“Gosh!” She interrupts as she already knows the reason. “Only a girlfriend will do that.”

“Hmm.” She opens her eyes with force.

Ji Won chuckles annoyingly while watching her. “Until what time you want to wait? Why he hasn’t called yet?”

 

Shin Hye blinks several times, forcing her eyes to stay open as she pulls into sitting position. “He’s stuck in his apartment, working. He’s has to rush for everything because he got less than five weeks to recreate everything that was stolen last weekend.” She sighs helplessly. “And, he still needs to turn in several extra pieces…”

“Are you his personal assistant? Or secretary?” Ji Won cut off again and pulls herself sitting beside Shin Hye. “That guy! Aigoo. How can he’s so dumbfounded?” She nags with angry manner as she gets up and marches to the door.

Shin Hye watching in her clueless before she get back her senses. “Why are you so angry?” She asks while at the same time she heard sound from the kitchen. “What are you doing babe?”

 

No reply from Ji Won but she still can hear the sound from the kitchen.

“Aish, this girl, what she’s doing this time?” She hesitantly gets up and walking lazily before pause at the bedroom door with her eye searching for Ji Won at the kitchen direction. Last time, almost the same at this hour, she cooks ramen and they enjoys it together without guilty at all.

“Just coffee for tonight!” Ji Won comes from the kitchen with a mug in each hand and heading to the living room. “Palli come here. Didn’t you want to stay awake, waiting for the call from your best friend?” She adds and presses on the best friend part.

 

Sighs with her smirks, Shin Hye grabs her robe and throws in on, before heels up to Ji Won.

“You, why didn’t you sleep yet?” She takes her seat. “What do you read this time?” She asks. “Is there any article about ‘How to know basketball player is loyal or not?” She throws her tease as she remembers she caught her reading ‘How to meet men’ two days ago.

“Good idea! Should I search for it now?” Ji Won replies as she sips her coffee.

“Oh please! Can you stop reading that kind of thing?”

 

Ji Won smiles cheekily to her. “Or… Should we signs for online dating service?” She wags her brows with exciting expression. “I’ve just go through it just now. It seems interesting and fun!”

“Omaiiigosh! Babe, are you that crazy?” Shin Hye burst out her giggles while eyeing her. “What happen to your taller-hot man?”

 

“Woo Bin oppa?” Ji Won blurts with bored looks. “Man! They all are. He didn’t call me since that day. I’ll not let myself waiting like I used before.” She gestures the ‘no’ with her finger.

 

“He feels shy with you I think.” Shin Hye reasoning in her serious tone as both of them looks at each other, before burst out their laugh as they recall the scene on the last weekend.

 

~~

 

“Are you okay?”

Ji Won asks Woo Bin with conce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter