~The Feelings

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hi everyone!”

Kang So Ra speaks through the microphone, attracting the crowds, with her husband accompany by her side.

“First of all, me and my husband would like to say our thanks to all of you for coming tonight. Thank you so much! It’s definitely the most wonderful tonight in my life.”

She turns to her husband with blush smiles which he replies with a kiss on her cheek.

“And I’m so grateful to share the happiness with all of you today. And... Thank you so much to all of you who purposely buying new dresses and suits…”

She burst out her laugh upon her jokes, followed by the chirps from the crowds.

 

 

“Do you hear that So Ra said suits?”

Choi Siwon instantly leans closer to Park Shin Hye as he whispers to her after he heard So Ra speech - precisely the suits part. Spontaneously, she turns and giving her dangerous glares to him as she understands that he was still not satisfied regarding the matter. 

“Do you want me to take them off now?” She replies with her eye moving up and down on him.

“Now?” He repeats as he leans closer and whispers with naughty grins plastered on his face.

She looks up at him again with her sweet smiles before smacking his arms. “Stop your dirty minds pabo! Don’t you give up over the matter yet? I told you, you’re looking great in tuxedo.”

“But...”

 

 

“And now… It’s time for the tossing bouquet!”

So Ra voice immediately cut off their tiny bickering as they look back to the front, where she and her husband standing together.

 

“Oh yeah…” Come out Shin Hye respond, which is totally showing her disliking.

Siwon turns to her with amusing smile. “Go on sweetie. It will be fun!”

“I’m not into it.” She tells with lack of interest.

“Oh, common! Just have fun with it. Who knows you’re the cougar who don’t need to hunt.” He adds while grabbing her arm and pulls her to stand up with him, before gesturing her to take her step to the crowds near to So Ra.

 

“Thanks for your concerns.” She rolls her eye as she hesitantly stands up.

“Just have fun with it sweetie. We’re here today to have fun on the wedding day.” He snatches a pinch on her cheek before she’s walking lazily towards So Ra direction.

 

 

“Are you going to try and catch it babe?” Ji Won asks when they meet halfway.

“No!” She replies spontaneously. “You?”

 

“I don’t know.” Ji Won shrugs her shoulder with cheeky smiles. “It would be fun to catch. I never caught the bouquet before. But, I don’t want to let him out of my sight.”

She gestures with tilting head at Woo Bin direction.

“Then we shouldn’t stand here with them.” Shin Hye tells. “Should we go back to our seat?”

“No!” Ji Won yells to her. “No, no, no!” She quickly grabs Shin Hye hands and hurriedly drags her closer to the crowd.

 

“Okay ladies!” So Ra shouting while her eye scanning to the crowd, precisely to both of her BFF and signal to them to get ready.

“Okay, to the back row babe.” Ji Won tells while taking her steps farther behind the crowd of women in front of them, while Shin Hye lazily thumping her heels following her from behind.

 

“One.”

So Ra starts counting.

“Two.”

“Three!!!”

She yells excitedly as she throws the bouquet on the air, followed by sound of screaming from the women who waiting to catch as it flying to the air.

 

Contrast with all the other women, Shin Hye just standing still and looked up as she watching the bouquet going over her head…

And...

Landing on the ground. Precisely, right behind her…

Blankly, she turns to the back and bends down to pick it up, as like she’s picking up something that doesn’t have any specialties.

 

“Oh my dear babe!” Ji Won screams excitedly from her behind.

“You got it!” She points her finger to Shin Hye before clasp her hand together and jumps in joy.

 

“Huh?” Shin Hye turns to her with confusing, as she blinking her eye several times before she back to her senses and realizes the other women are rushing toward her in attempt to snatch the bouquet from her.

 

“No, no, no! It’s mine! I got it!”

She pulls her hand with the bouquet higher while trying to get her way out from the crowd, before all the women slowly peel off from her in disappointed.

Not far from there, Siwon who witness the scene, giggling in funny as he recalls on how Shin Hye’s not interested for the tossing earlier, and now she’s the lucky one who get the bouquet and even protecting it from be taken by others.

Shin Hye glances at him with flush face, upon her out of control behaviour just now before curls up her sheepish smile when Siwon nodding with his thumbs up and then moving his finger as like he catching a victim – reminding her about the cougar they mention before.

She scrunches her nose annoyingly to him before looks at So Ra who run excitedly towards her.

 

“So you’re next babe!” So Ra screams excitedly as she embraces her tightly.

“Huh? What do you mean? I don’t even have boyfriend or fiancée.” Shin Hye blankly reply when they pulls away from the embrace.

“Oh, please! There he is! He’s always by your side.” So Ra gestures with her eye, to the side, to where Siwon sitting and watching them.

 

“Oh, please! He has girlfriend.” Shin Hye looks at her with rolls eye as she comes out with the logic.

“Well, she’s just a girlfriend, not his wife yet.” So Ra nonchalantly telling her while snakes her arm on her back. “I’m happy for you. And I’m sure what I’m saying can be true!”

She winks to her before Shin Hye slowly turns to Siwon who keeps watching them with his tender smile, and suddenly nodding his head, as like he’s listening and confirming So Ra statement earlier.

‘Is it really can be true? Is he really the one for me?’

She looks down at the bouquet in her hand before curls up her smile.

‘Wedding brings wedding!’

 

~~~

 

 

“Do you want to dance?”

Shin Hye asking Siwon in her tipsy-almost drunk, while her eye look over at the dance floor.

“God. No.” He replies with his giggles as his eye darted on her.

“Oh, why not? Come on.” She utter with her pleading tones.

 

“I don’t dance. You know that sweetie.” He reminds her while playfully pinching her nose.

“Oh, please... it would mean a lot to me.” She looks at him with her doe-pleading eye staring deeply into his eye.

“Please.” She whines childishly, with her pouty lip as she reaches for his hand.

 

Siwon looks over at the dance floor as like he putting the idea into his consideration, before shaking his head. “I don’t know...”

He stares into her eye.

“Maybe... for a slow dance... Only...”

He tries to reasoning her.

 

Shin Hye keeps her eye on him with her pouting lip, not saying any word.

“What’s that for?” He laughs upon seeing her respond as he pinch her lip.

 

“I just want to dance... With you...”

She utter in her tipsy, which is almost like a beg, as she pointing her finger on him before placed her palm on his chest as she curls her flirting smile.

“A dance. Only a dance! Nothing more than that.”

 

“Are you really drunk sweetheart?” Siwon let out his soft giggles as he grabs her hand on his chest. “You’ve been dancing all night.”

He points out.

“Am I?” She replies and looks over at the dance floor again with frustrated.

“Yes you’re. You danced with So Ra appa, and her donseng too.” He tells. “You danced with Woo Bin, the guy that Ji Won likes and... You danced with So Ra and Ji Won also!”

He recalls one by one.

 

“Oh... But, why you didn’t join me even for once?” She asks in her clueless yet not satisfied, as she looks up at his face again.

“I told you, I don’t dance. I’m not good at it.” He repeats the same reason, stills holding her hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter