~ Intro: First Meet

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi my beloved friends! How are you guys these days? I hope everything is just alright...

So, here we meet once again...with new story, and new pairing, which I hope, it will turns into better story to share with all of you. The feelings is different actually, it’s like I’m writing for the first time... So, for the introduction today, just a simple and short chapter...  ;>

I really need your comment and feedback!!  Thank you~~~ Hug & Kisses~~  ;*

 

**********

 

 

“What do you think?”

Park Shin Hye turns to her right, as she heard someone is asking. Standing there, a taller man in plain white cotton shirt hidden beneath his coat, paired with a Levis dark blue jeans with incredibly y figure yet  perfect looks, staring at the same piece of art that she looking just now. The man might be few years older than her and she guessed he is one of the art lover who come to enjoy the art exhibition, which obviously contrast to her. 

“It’s crap!” Spontaneously she blurts out her answer as her eyes glances back to the piece of art before back again to the man, who is laughing towards her honest comment. In her little confusing of his responds, she manages to do a quick scan to the man.'Who's this perfectly hot creature?' Her minds do the talking. 

 

In front of them, displays an art piece - There is a white couch from a thrift store and a dark blue table, with some red and blue tissue-paper ribbons that strewn from a red painting to the white couch.

 

“Well lady, don’t let the artist hear you!” The man let out his soft chuckles, grinning at her.

Instantly, Shin Hye looks around the crowd in the room with her worried expression as her eyes widely scanning people around them. “Where is he? Is he here?” She asks as she turns and facing him. 

“Oh, I don’t know.” He shrugs. His both hand stuck inside the jeans pocket while he keeps his eyes on her. “No idea who he is.” He grabs champagnes from the waiter who passed by them and handed one to her.

“So, why don’t you like it?” He gestures to the piece, which makes her to look at it again as she sips the champagne.

“It’s so un-original.” 

He looks at her with crease brows. “Explanation?”

“Well, it seems the artist was hunted with the deadline and being rushed before he or she come out with this piece. Trying hard, cracking ideas, putting this and that.” She sips once, eyes still on piece. “Let me guess. The artist stucked with the idea. Moving around the house, helplessly lied at the living room, seen the tissues and gotcha! The idea suddenly pop! Put this, put that. And, tadaa! Done, one of magical art piece!” She blurts out everything she got in her brains before she actually really think what she's talking about.

The man smirking as he keeps his eyes on her. “Wow! You’re even meaner than the art critic from The Times.” He narrows his eye on her. “She said she thought I went to IKEA to pick up a cheap wineglass and suddenly I was looking at their display modules and decided to duplicate one. And, tada! I call it art.” He tells with his brows wag up and down as he smiles to her.

Shin Hye spontaneously turns facing him with her widen eye and half parted lip, as like she wants to say something but nothing come out. She slowly pursed her lip with guilty yet embarrass. Her minds working crazily putting her thoughts into pieces of possibility about who is the man in front of her right now.

“Gosh!" She founds her voices after few seconds. "You’re - ”

“I am!” He cut off, facing her with nod and killer y smile, showing his deep dimple from both cheek.

Feeling hopeless, she turns to her side with sheepish face and biting her lip, as to endure her embarrass, and guilty towards him. Her job as a fund raiser, one thing that she learnt was never to discount an artist in public. It was fine to say that you ‘don’t really get’ the piece- which means you don’t quite understand what is the meaning of the artist pieces- but, don’t ever cut them out completely. Which is what she had done just now. Because, the most important point is, the ‘don’t really get’ piece may come from a person who might be the next Picasso, who have high chances and possibility to get the sponsor for billions through the piece. Which means bring more money to the museum fund. 

Inhales a deep breaths as she slowly looks up at him and curls her guilty smile. “I’m so screwed.”

He smiles back, keeping his stares at her. “Well, I would love to take you up on that, but unfortunately I’m here on a date.” He utter cheekily yet flirty.

She stares with weird expression on him, surprise with his spontaneous, while her eye watching he put out his hand and brings it closer to her. A handshake.

“Choi Siwon.” He introduces himself with a smile that showing his deep dimple. “The owner of that crap.” He gestures his head to the piece at their side.

Shin Hye feels so helpless as she stares at his hand, before reluctantly and slowly pull her hand out and accepting his hand as she slowly looks up at him. “Park Shin Hye.” She says nicely while her minds racking the way she should apologise to him, who happens to be the owner of the piece that she bluntly marked as a crap just now. “Well, you know, Mr. Choi Siwon, it’s not that bad at all. Don’t mind my word just now. I… I… Just try to be clever.” She immediately explains in between her guilty and tries hard to hide her nervousness in front of her potential prospect which may have possibility to bring worth of contract to the museum.

Siwon just keeps his eye on her with cheeky grins. “Siwon, just call me Siwon.” He actually notices her nervousness through their handshake, curls up his tender smile to her. “You know what? Never apologise for your opinion. All notes are acceptable. Every person has different perception, impression and interpretation.” 

He winks flirtingly to her with his killer smile that almost melting her, making her freezes for a while, as she can’t think for a word to reply. Only her eye follows his movement, watching him sips the champagne.

“Just promise me that you can love the artist, even if you don’t understand his art.” He adds while scanning her from head to toe, in his polite manner. “So, you are here enjoying the art too?”

Shin Hye let out her soft chuckles as she darted her eye on him. “I’m so embarrass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter