~ ‘When Harry Met Sally’

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Which one is better? Black one or the red one?”

Park Shin Hye mumbles alone with two pieces of knee length dress in each hand while she looking at the long mirror, choosing the perfect dress for her date. It’s Saturday, and as planned, she’s going out with Siwon tonight.

“Aish, should I buy another new dress? I still have time to shop?” She says while checking the time at the clock and looking again at the mirror.

The facts, she just bought the two dresses yesterday, as she takes her time searching for the dress at Zara, after working hours, before finalizes her decision and takes home the two’s as she not sure which one is the perfect, since she loves both of it.

 

“The red is gorgeous!” Kim Ji Won, speaks up as she walking lazily into the bedroom before jump on the bed with her cheeky grins. “You shops for the two gorgeous dress yesterday, and have thoughts to shop for other dress today?” She let out her chuckles. “You really go all out this time, huh!” She teases.

Shin Hye turns to her with grumpy face. “Well, maybe it’s the right time to grab the chances. I’m still not seeing anyone, and he just broke up. Both of us are single!” She shrugs her shoulder before asks again. “Really, the red is perfect on me?” She places the red dress on her body while throwing the black one on the bed.

 

“Perfectly gorgeous! And y.” Ji Won tells with her flirty y voice.

She turns to Ji Won with her y grins as she gestures ‘meow’ to her before they laugh together and rolls on the bed.

 

**********

 

“Whoa... whooo, whoaaa!!”

Choi Siwon darted his widen-amazes eye at the person in front of him as he opens the door, welcoming the person to come in at his apartment on the Saturday night.

“Phew!” He whistles as she close the door, and follows the person from behind. “Are you meeting someone later? A date or a probably meeting over a drink?” He asks.

 

Park Shin Hye chuckles as she taking her steps to the living room. “What do you think?” She asks, spinning around in front of him – purposely doing so, with intention to flaunt her assets, as she smiles flirtiest at him. The red-knee length dress, hugging perfectly on her, showing her curvy y shape, and accompany with her favourite Valentino’s red strappy heels that completely flaunt her long-y leg. 

 

“Well, I think I have to throw my favourite-of-the-day shirt and crap jeans, and run for a quick shower before throw on some new piece.”

“Like your gray suit?” She says with a grin while imagining how hot he is in that suit.

“No!" He scrunches his nose with 'no' gesture by his hand as he giggles upon her obsession over attire. "Well, not suit, tuxedo!” He corrects while walking to the kitchen

“Whatever!” She follows before settled herself on the stool and watching him pulls two beautiful glasses from the cabinet and back to her at the kitchen counter.

 

“Is it new?” She asks with her sparkling-interest eye looking at the glass.

“You like it?” He answers with question.

“I love it. It’s cool!” She replies with her amazes tone as she takes one of it and take a closer looks. The glass was unique, with a purple mask and gold hand painted on the bowl, with feather painted on the rim in purple, green and gold painted as well. And, there are three mask painted on the bottom of the stem of the glass with same gold and purple feathers on it.

“It might look a bit silly... and funny...” She tells, before looks up at him with cheeky grins. “But... it’s totally you!”

“Am I looking like a glass?” He replies with jokes. “Do you really like it? The pattern is called masquerade. It’s hand painted by a great brave woman who quit her perfect-stable job, and follows her bliss in art.” He explains.

“Those are cool.” She put the glass down. “And funky! I love the color.”

“Doesn’t bother you at all?” He crease his brows, narrows his eye on her.

“Hrrmm?” She furrows her brows, wondering what he means with that. “No. It’s beautiful. Whhh---why?” She asks weirdly. 

 

Siwon nods with his pursed lips, shows his deep dimple with his eye on her. “I bought this glass earlier, when I was still with Krystal. She said you’ll hate them.” He pours the drink into Shin Hye glass.

“Oh...” Short answer from her as she picks the glass and take a sip.

‘So, she has an impression at me. She hates me. But wait! There are on their shopping, and I’m includes in the topic?’ 

“I don’t hate them.” She blurts out.

“Even though, they’re wineglass, not the champagne flutes?” He asks.

“What?” She shrieks with widen eye. “Is the taste is different when it been put into un-specifically glass? Should I transfer it into the flute?” She picks up the glass and gestures to the cabinet behind him, where he put the glasses.  “Am I caught red handed now, for drinking champagne in a wineglass instead of flute?”

 

Siwon smiles at her as he walking to her. “You’re not.” He assures as he pats softly on her head. “I’m sorry... for being weird. Mood swings.” He takes the seats beside her.

Shin Hye turns to him, tenderly watching him. “Are you ready to talk about it?” She asks, softening her voice, in helps to reduce his tense.

 

Inhales deeply, he stay in silent for long seconds, like thinking whether he should or should not talking about it. He takes his sip before turns to her, with serious expression.

“The movie we watching that day, the one we watch when you are here with me and Krystal drop by...”

“Then we stop it halfway and not finish it till now?” She cut him as she recalls it.

 

“Yup, what’s the title again?”

“When Harry Met Sally? Why?” She asks in confuse.

 

“How does it end?” 

She crease her brows, more confuse with him. “They get together. Just like you predicted.” She tells. “Why? What’s going on with the movie?”

 

Siwon exhales deeply, take another big gulp this time before answering to her. “Krystal.” He pauses. “She said that we’re having unhealthy weird relationship.” He turns at her. “She said, there’s something wrong with us watching that movie, although just because we want to take a break after working hard on the pieces. She said, it’s either me trying to put the moves on you or... you hinting me that you wanted to get rid of her, so that I could be with you... not her.”

Shin Hye glued her eye on him as she holds herself from breathing. ‘You caught it, girl’ She utter inside her minds. Actually, it’s the facts. She purposely choosing to watch the movie, since she already watching it many times and understand the story. She wants to know how Siwon responds to the story, which is almost the same situation with their relationship.

 

“I’m sorry if she thought like that.” She says. “What did you say to her?”

He shrugs his shoulder and takes another sip.

“I told her, that I have a lot of beautiful women friends. So, she should stop thinking like that. She said she couldn’t. And, we broke up.”

He stares at the glass in his hand.

 

“I’m sorry.” She tells her in sympathy.

“You shouldn’t.” He replies with his tiny smile. “I’m fine with it. I’m not at the teenage age where I should cry or run to the girl, and beg her to stay. If there’s no mutual understanding, then...” He shrugs his shoulder before take one shot of the champagne and put down the glass as he glares at her.

“So, pretty lady!” He grins. “I’ll take my quick shower and change, and we drive off to Little Tokyo for sushi. I’ll bring you to new place... and then heads to Ritz for some fancy drinks. What do you say?”

She curls her smiles as she heard his plan as she nods as her agree. “That’s sound perfect.”

‘Well, it’s really a date! Such a perfect beginning, a romantic evening.’ She keeps her tender gazes on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter