Chapter 15

A Heart As Cold As You

The next day, Heechul crept into Jyoung Mi's room and placed a toad under her blankets. Then, he hid behind the door to wait for her. Soon enough, Jyoung Mi came into the room for a nap, lifted the blanket and screamed when she saw the toad.

Leeteuk, Donghae, Yesung and Eunhyuk rushed to see what was wrong and saw the toad. Leeteuk screamed and bounded out the door. Donghae jumped into Eunhyuk's arms as he pointed to the toad and screamed. Yesung calmly picked the slimy creature off the bed with two fingers.

All four of them heard a cackle and turned to see Heechul coming out from behind the door, a triumphant smirk on his face. Frowning, Jyoung Mi snatched the toad from Yesung and stuffed it down Heechul's collar.

 

" GAAAAAAAAAH!!! TOAD!!! TOAD DOWN MY BACK!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OUT!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! ", screamed Heechul as he wriggled about, trying to get the disgusting amphibian out of his shirt.

 

Jyoung Mi smirked and just crawled into bed for a nap.

 

 

**********

 

 

Jyoung Mi reached for something under her bed when she felt something gooey. She pulled out her hand and got the shock of her life when she discovered blood dripping down from her hands slowly.

 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

Hankyung and Ryeowook, who were passing by her room, heard her scream and rushed in. Ryeowook saw the blood and stood rooted to the ground in shock, while Hankyung ran to Jyoung Mi to make sure she wasn't hurt or anything.

But Jyoung Mi knew who did this: the one and only Kim Heechul.

 

 

**********

 

Heechul sank down in his bubble bath, feeling contended that he played a trick on Jyoung Mi with the blood. He just bought it from a shop to scare the living daylights out of her after she stuffed the toad down his back.

He reached for his bottle of scented rose petals, his favorite bath gel. But when he opened it, slimy earthworms crawled out.

 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORMS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! "

 

Heechul ran out of the bathroom( with a towel around his waist, thankfully  ), screaming at the top of his lungs.

Leeteuk and Siwon came to inspect and the leader almost got a heart attack when he saw the worms wriggling about among the bubbles. Siwon emptied the bathtub and the worms disappeared down the drain with the water.

Heechul knew that the worms were Jyoung Mi's doing and clenched his teeth. He wanted revenge even more and he wasn't going to stop until he won.

 

**********

 

That night, Jyoung Mi met with Heechul in the living room and smirked at the diva. Heechul only frowned nastily in response.

 

" How'd you like my bubble bath gift, eh? ", smirked Jyoung Mi.

 

" You...! I won't stop till I've won this battle, Kim Jyoung Mi! ", growled Heechul.

 

" I'm ready for your next blow, pretty boy. ", sneered Jyoung Mi and walked out of the room.

 

 

Hullo~! I'm back~! ^^

Sorry to keep you guys waiting for two months! :(

I hope this update made it up to you guys for waiting patiently~! ^^