Chapter 8

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I looked to where I heard Sam’s voice come from I knew that something happened. I looked back to Kevin and asked “Kevin can you go get the others please.” He looked at me and nodded his head and headed to the door.

Kevin

I was so happy to see Ashley again. When she saw me I was told that she may not remember me. I was sad but I understood that it was maybe going to happen. She looked straight at me and the next thing I knew she was running into my arms. I picked her up and spun her around. She was happy to see me and I knew she was going to ask what my name was when out of nowhere the the rest of my pack came up laughing at us. When out of nowhere she said all of our names. Our pack has both vampires and werewolves. One of us is a hybrid and that is me. When I meet Ashley she was a little girl that loved to be around everyone. Super Junior is a group that is also split into some are vampires and the others are werewolves. The only reason that we all get along was because of Ashley’s parents being her appa was a werewolf and her omma was a vampire. The love that they showed each other was what brought some of the vampires and werewolves together. After she said our names she ran out the door. I decided to follow her. When she reached a place in the yard she just fell to the ground. I watched and then I heard the most beautiful voice singing. I looked back at her and noticed that a lot of the wild animals that lived in the forest were coming out and laying beside her. I was just in complete shock about what was going on but I also knew about what kind of powers she had. When she turned around to face me I walked up to her and sat down next to her. I told her that I understand about her not remembering me and what we had. I was happy that she remembered my name and the others but she was still a little sad about that and I understand that too. When we were done talking I saw her look straight ahead and I noticed that it was Daehyun and Zelo. I noticed that she was a little scared but then when she heard a voice. I looked in the direction of the voice and noticed and girl then heard Ashley say “Sam”. After that she turned to me and said “Kevin can you go get the others please.” I nodded to her and started running in the direction of the house. When I got there the first ones there was Soohyun. I noticed him and said “Soohyun go tell Leo, Ryeowook and Kris that Ashley is outside and that Daehyun has showed up again. When he heard that he ran in the direction I saw them at. I knew that I could not leave Ashley with Daehyun but I also knew that I was her mate and that Daehyun was also her mate. I also knew that Daehyun was just like me and Ashley a hybrid. I started to run back towards Ashley when I noticed that another of Daehyun was right in front of me. I had to get to Ashley but I also knew that I would not be able because the thing that he said next was  “Please just let him talk to her.”

 

Back to You

I was scared but I was also mad that Daehyun had Sam. When I noticed that Zelo was not happy either. “Ashley come with me and I will let your friend go how about that.” said Daehyun. I looked at Sam and she was shaking her head no but I also knew that if I didn’t something would happen. I turned towards him and said “Ok I will go with you.” I noticed that the smile on his face was big and that Zelo was shocked that I said that. Daehyun told Zelo to let Sam go and she came running towards me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter