Chapter 13

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up the next morning I saw Kevin and Daehyun sleeping one on the right side of me and the other on my left. I decided to get up and head down to get some breakfast. I put on a pale blue dress with my black converse on my feet. I opened the door and walking out of the room. I noticed that everyone was still sleeping. When I got to the elevator I saw Eli and Kiseop walking towards the same elevator. “ Hey Ashley how are you.” said Eli “ I am doing fine just a little excited that I can go visit my family and maybe if I can talk them into letting me go to school.” Kiseop was laughing a little and then said “If you want to go to school for a little while you are going to have one of us to go with you to protect you just in case.” I nodded my head then I noticed that the rest of the group was starting to get up. I knew that the ones that I would have to convince either my brother, guardians, or my parents guardians which is going to be hard to do. Maybe I could get Kevin and Daehyun to help me or maybe Zelo to convince them with me. I went down with Eli and Kiseop. We arrived on the first floor and headed towards the dining hall to eat. When I was inside I noticed Daehyun was in there eating a lot of food. I looked at Eli and then Kiseop saying “When I woke up this morning he was still in my room.” They both looked at me and then back at the table. I did the same and saw Kevin was also there. I was thinking to myself that it was weird that they just showed up and when I last saw them they were asleep in my room. “Don’t worry about them two. Even though they don’t like each other one thing is what brings them together and that you. You bring all of us together.” I looked at them and then back at Kevin and Daehyun. I decided to walk up and eat breakfast with them. I looked at Eli and Kiseop and they nodded their head telling me it was ok. When I reached them I said in their ears “Hey guys what you eating.” They both turned their heads and looked at me. Kevin was the first to speaking saying “Um..Good Morning to you Ashley and we are having eggs and bacon.” “Really can I have some.Please~ Oppa.” They looked at me when I said that and nodded yes. When I heard laughing and it was coming from the others that just walked in looking for something to eat. I finished eating and decided to walk to where N, Leeteuk, Leo, Suho, Kris, Luhan, and Ryeowook were sitting to ask if it is alright for me to go to school for a little while before I go to see my family. When I reached their table I felt Kevin and Daehyun behind me like they knew what I was doing and they were going to support me even without me telling them. Leeteuk was the first to see me coming and went to a table that was empty and took and chair for me to sit with them. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I looked up and said to all of them “Good morning Oppas.” They all said back to me “Good morning to you too Ashley.” “I have something I want to ask all of you if it would be alright for me to go to school for just a little while I am a senior and I would like to have one more day to see my friends and hang out with them.” Leeteuk was thinking also with the others about what I asked of them when finally Ryeowook was the one to say “You can go but on two conditions. One you must have at least have three to four of us with you when you go. Number two you must listen to whatever we say got that.” I nodded my head in excitement and said “Ok oppa.” I ran back to the room hearing the six of them laughing at me.

 

I was in the room I was staying in getting dress for school. I was excited to see everyone and ask how they were doing and everything else. Then I remembered that some of the others will be coming with me. I was still not going to let that get me down. I got finish and walked out of the room and into the hallway. I saw Kevin, Daehyun, DO, and Leo. I looked at them and said “I guess it is the four of you that are going to school with me.” They all nodded their heads in agreement. I was so excited and they could tell that. When we got outside to the car I saw that Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter