Chapter 5

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he pulled away he said “You stay here I will go look for that boy because Kris probably caught him.” “Ok but what if something happens to me and why are you helping me and how do you know me.” I said “I will answer all your questions when I get back with your friend k.” he said. “Ok” I answer. Suho turned around and changed into the wolf that was with me earlier. I was shocked at what just happened. I decided to sit on the ground and wait for him when I heard a sound coming from the bushes behind me. I turned around and what was in my face was yet another wolf but right behind this wolf was Alex. I looked at the wolf and his fur was different from Suho. Suho fur was light grey where this wolfs fur was darker grey. When I remembered what Suho told me was that the wolf that would likely find Alex would be Kris I decided to use the name. “Kris is that you.” When I said that he changed into a human and looked really mad. When he started to get more and more closer I saw Suho running towards us yelling “Kris stop it is Ashley.” When Kris heard that name and looked at me he knew that it was me right away and pulled me into a hug telling me how much he missed me and that he was glad I came back. Right after he did that I started to get another really bad headache and this time it was not going away. I looked at Alex and said “Alex you need to go back to the group they are worried.” When I said that he turned around and ran back to the group. When I saw him heading towards the group I fell to my knees. When that happened I was being helped up by both Kris and Suho. When headed to where everyone else was. When the three of us reached them the tour guide had the biggest smile on his face. “Well I think that the story about the king and queen were true and that you little girl our their daughter.” the tour guide said. Kris looked at the tour guide and said “You know that people are not allowed to cross the shield unless they are from here. That is when I remembered when one of the teachers ask why there was a town in the middle of the woods. Sam walked up to where I was and said “Ashley do you know what is going on.” “All I know is that the same headache I have been having since coming to Korea is coming back and it hurts a lot more than anything else.” When I finished I heard the sounds of running and yelling coming in our direction.

Suho

When I knew I found Ashley again I had to help her and find her friend. I looked and looked until I felt that she was endanger and that one of us was close. I ran until I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter