Chapter 18

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you turned around still your eyes were changing from blue to red. Taeyang was just smiling at you knowing you were struggling to keep for hurting your friends. When all of the sudden you felt him wrap one of his arms around your waist pulling you to him when I heard him say in your ear “Let go Ashley you know you want to.” I shook my head crying saying “I don’t want to please let me go.” Daehyun and Kevin were trying their hardest to not just attack the guy because they knew that if they did you would get hurt to. He looked over to Daehyun and Kevin laughing at how they were reacting to this. Then you heard Taeyang say and it was directed to the others “Why don’t you just give her to us and we won’t have to hurt you.” When he was talking I felt his grip on me loosen on me. I took the chance and got out of his grip. When he turned around he felt a huge gust of wind hit him, knocking him to the ground. I got to my friends and pushed them to the others. Ryeowook came running up to me and then looked to where Taeyang was and he was gone. When he looked down to me he noticed that my eyes were still red but with a hint of fear in them. Ryeowook just looked at me and gave me the biggest smile saying that it is going to me alright. He brought me back to the group and my brothers walked up to me and pulled me into a group hug. In the middle of the hug I looked over to where my friends were and they were not there. I looked up about to ask them where my friends were but I found a bottle of blood right in front of my eyes. Leo smiled and said “We kind of figured that this would come in handy some time today and for your friends we took them to a safe place so they wouldn’t get hurt.” “ Ok and thanks guys.” I said back to Leo. I drank nearly all of the blood in the bottle. When I finally finished drinking I gave the bottle back to Leo. Leo also decided that I need to get back to South Korea so that no one would get hurt. I knew what Leo was thinking so I asked if I could visit my family and spend some time with them and then leave to go back to Korea.

 

Taeyang POV

When I got back to the hotel we were staying at to get Ashley. When I arrived the first persons to greet me was Daesung and Jiyong. When Daesung said “You almost had Ashley but what happened.” I knew he read my mind when I first got back. “I had ahold of her but lost my concentration talking to the people that protect her and also her brothers.” Jiyong just looked at me with the smile he always had when he thought of something. “Why don’t I use my powers and see if I can bring her here on her own free will.” I smiled right at Jiyong when he finished saying that, I walked into the hotel room and saw that Seungri and Seunghyun where there sitting on the sofa in the room watching t.v. I walked up to them and sat right next to Seunghyun when I heard him say to me “Why isn’t Ashley here with you.” I looked at him and said “I almost had her but when I was talking to the others I lost my grip on her and she got away but Jiyong said that he was going to use his powers to get Ashley here for you and I am sorry.” Seunghyun looked at Taeyang and nodded his head and said that he fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter