Chapter 3

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up I noticed that I was not at home but in a hotel room. I was looking around and saw Sam was sitting next to my side of the bed. When she saw that I was awake she asked me “Hey what happened to you.” “What do you mean.” I say. “I mean when I got back to where you were I saw that you were going to black out” she said. I looked at her and then I remembered what  happened yesterday and the voice that I heard in mind. I looked straight in Sam’s eyes and asked “If I tell you won't get freaked out ok.” “Ok.” she said. “When you left to check what rooms we had my headache was getting really bad and then out of nowhere I heard a voice said finally you have come home.” When Sam heard that she just looked at me and didn’t know what to say. When all of the sudden we heard the teachers outside the hall saying “Everyone it is time to get up and get ready we are heading to our first location for today.” Me and Sam looked at each other and finally I heard Sam say “So that you are going through this and I don’t know what to do.” I looked at her smiled and said “Just being here with everyone of my friends is helping a lot. O and I wonder where we are going don’t you.”  Sam nodded her head.

    When we got finished getting dressed we were put on a bus and it was taking us to one of the biggest music companies in South Korea SMtown. Sam, Sarah, Kaede, Summer, Carrie and I were in a group together. The teacher told us that being in this group lets you go into practice ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter