Chapter 6

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to you

 

When I woke up and found myself on a couch I decided to look around and for some odd reason I felt at home. I got up and saw the the rest of the senior group was there but asleep. I got up off the couch and walked around the place. I noticed that someone was watching me and when I turned around and noticed that it was i=one of my guardians but for some reason I can’t remember his name. I looked up at him and asked “I am sorry that I can’t remember your name so can you tell me again.” After I said that I noticed that the rest came and had a some sort of a sad smiles. “Well how about we tell you all our names beside Kris Suho and Luhan. Lets start, my name is Xiumin, that D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongin but call him Kai, Yixing but call him Lay, Zitao but call him Tao, and Jongdae but call him Chen.” said Xiumin. I looked at them and nodded my head. “How come I feel at home here?” “That is because this is your home and your brother are coming down to see you.” said Lay. When all of the sudden I heard footsteps coming in my direction. I looked up to see about 6 guys running towards me. They all stop in front of me. I looked up a t they and said “Are you my brothers and please tell me your names again.” They looked at Kris and he looked at them and nodded his head. “Ok my name is Hakyeon but call me N, that is Taekwoon but call him Leo, this is Jaehwan but call him Ken,  over there is Wonshik but call hi Ravi, next to him is Hongbin and lastly nest to hongbin is Sanghyuk but call him Hyuk. I looked at them and for some reason I walked up to Leo and said “Oppa” When he heard that I saw a smile on his face then I walked up to my other brothers and said the same thing to them. When all of the sudden I was in another group hug. When the hug was over I looked over to the door that lead outside and when I did I heard another voice saying “Ashley come to us and see what you really are.” When the voice was gone I walked to the door only to get stopped by Leo and right behind him Hongbin. I looked at both of them and said “Please move someone is calling me to go outside and meet them.” They both looked at me with a confused look on their faces. Leo said “Who is outside waiting for you.” I looked at the door and back at him saying “Omma and appa are waiting outside for me please let me go outside and see them.” They looked at me and Leo said “Ashley omma and appa are gone.” “I know but they are outside and they told me to go out there to see them.” After I said that I walked past him and opened the do and felt myself change into a wolf. I really didn’t know what was but all of the sudden I saw all the guys looking at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter