Chapter 15

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got back to the classroom, I was thinking about what Seungri said to me. I looked over to Leo and asked “Who is Seungri and why did he call me his little sister.” Leo looked straight at me with a scared face. “You need to ask Tao he knows.” I nodded my head agreeing with him. Class ended and then we went to 4th period. When I got to the classroom I noticed that more of my friends were staring at me. I looked at everyone and smiled at them. DO, Leo, Kevin and Daehyun followed at sat in the seats around the table I was at when Summer walked in and saw that saying “Ashley I want to sit in my spot please.” I told DO to get another chair and move it next to me.  He did what I said. When he sat down class started. I was so excited that lunch was coming and that the others were going to come and have lunch with me. I looked at my phone and then remembered what Leo told me that if I wanted to know more about Seungri that I would have to ask Tao about it. I picked up my phone and scrolled down and found Tao’s number. I texted him “Do you know a man named Seungri and why he would call me his little sister.” When I finished texting Tao I got a text from Ryeowook saying “When does your lunch start and the others are coming and guess who else.” I texted him back saying “My lunch is 12:15. Who else is coming beside the others.” he texted back saying “BTS is coming and they what to see you and I told them that we were going to go eat lunch with you at school. Thank you for telling me the time you go to lunch see you then.”

 

Back at the hotel.

Tao was getting ready to go eat lunch with Ashley and the others when he got a text from her asking him if he knew Seungri and why he would call her his little sister. When he read that he ran out of his room and went straight to find Kris and Suho to tell them. When he found them he said “Ashley just asked me if I knew Seungri and why he would call her his little sister.” When Kris heard that he pulled out his phone and texted DO saying “How does Ashley know the name Seungri.” He waited for a reply and when he got it he was not very happy with the answer. He looked back at Suho and Tao saying “When she ran into the bathroom Seungri appeared and tried to take her. He put her to sleep and some of his memories of her sleeping in his lap when she was a baby was coming back to him before he left to help in the war. What are we going to do now.” Luhan overheard their conversation and said “Seungri is alive I thought he died in the war.” “That is what we thought too.” said Suho. Kris looked at all of them and came to a conclusion that it was time to tell her about the four boys that her father thought of as his own sons. They all went back to their room to finish getting dress to see Ashley at school.

 

Back to the school

I was getting the guys ready to go to lunch when I got a text from Ryeowook saying that they were downstairs waiting for us. I went to Sam and Sarah’s classroom and said “Come on guys you are eating lunch with me and the others.” They looked at me then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter