chapter 12

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got to the room where Lay was I noticed that Suho was a little relieved and I looked around and said to all of them “I am sorry that I suddenly disappeared but I don’t know how it happened. I just ended up here.” I was about to say more but the feeling I had earlier came back. I ran up to Suho and went behind saying “Someone is coming. I’m scared oppa.” He looked at me and then the others. They all nodded their heads when I heard Kai say “Come here Ashley.” I came out from behind Suho and ran to Kai. I looked at he and said “I think I know who it is but I am scared that it may not be that person but the ones that hurt me.” He nodded his head and lead me to another room where N, Leo, Hongbin, Hyuk, Ravi, and Ken are staying in. “Ashley said that someone is coming and she is scared can you watch her me and the others are going to check the place to make sure.” Leo walked up to Kai and me taking my hand and saying “It is alright me and the others are here. Nothing is going to hurt you. Ok” I nodded my head but I was still scared I was remembering what happened to me last time and I was afraid it was going to happen again. I looked at him and started to cry. I started to fall to the floor but was caught by Leo. Kai looked at me and said “I will be back and so will the others and we will check your injuries.” I nodded my head. Leo picked me up and carried me to the couch that was in the room. N walked up and noticed that my eyes were changing to a red color. The others noticed it too. He looked at me and said “Ashley when was the last time you had blood.” I thought and said “Before we went to go get me new clothes.” Yeah I knew they put some of their blood into my food. I thought it was nice. Ken noticed that I figured them out but didn’t say anything to them. “Thank you all for giving me some of your blood when we were eating together. It was really nice.” They all blushed except for Ken. He looked at all the others and said “I figured out that she knew about the blood.” They all just stared at him. I was now on the couch with Leo to my right and Hyuk to my left. N said “Guys let give her some blood.” He then saw a plastic cup and bit his wrist and put some blood in it. The others did the same and when finished Hyuk handed me the cup. I was about to drink it when out of nowhere a flash came and grab me. The cup in my hand fell which surprised them. They looked up and noticed that I was being carried but they couldn’t see who it was. They were shouting her the person to put me down. I decided to take a look and it was Youngjae.

 

We arrived at another hotel. I was let go of and saw Daehyun running towards me. I looked at him in shocked when he said “I heard you got stabbed and by the creatures that are working with the hunters no less.” I stared at him for awhile before saying “I know please don’t bring it up.”  I was crying by the time I finished the sentence. Then he wrapped me in his arms saying “Sorry I brought it up.” I nodded my head. Youngjae came up and picked me up. “Put me down oppa I am not a five year old.” “ I know you aren’t but it is fun to pick you up and watch your reaction.” Yongguk was sitting on the couch laughing at the whole thing. I looked over to him and saw that he was really laughing along with Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun, and Zelo. I looked at all of them and said “You know you all should laugh more. It makes the room feel a lot better.” They looked up at me and noticed that I also had the biggest smile on my face. Then they looked outside and noticed that the sun looked a lot like Ashley’s smile. They were happy that she smiled. They followed Youngjae to the bed. When he placed Ashley down Youngjae asked “Ashley can you let me look at your wound please.”  I nodded my head saying y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter