chapter 19

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower when I noticed that I shifted back into being a little girl. I got finished with the shower and walked back into the room and found some of the clothes the others bought before when I changed the first time. After I got dressed I headed for the kitchen and saw that Hongbin-oppa  and N-oppa were getting breakfast ready. I walked up to Hongbin-oppa and tugged on the bottom of his shirt and said “Oppa what are we going to have for breakfast and can I help you out.” He smiled and nodded his head and said “You can help N hyung wake the others up first  and when you get finished I will let you help make some pancakes.” I nodded and ran to N-oppa  grabbing his hand pulling him to the stairs with a smile on my face. I let go of his hand so he could walk up  the stairs with me right behind him. The first room we stopped at was Leo-oppa and Lay-oppa’s room. I walked back into the room and saw that they were sleeping in their beds I went up to Lay first and said “Oppa it is time to wake up and come down for breakfast I get to help cook.” He woke up and said that he would wake up Leo for me that way I could get down to the kitchen faster. I went to the next room which was Ryeowook, Hongbin, Hyuk, Sehun, Kai, and Tao. I went over to Ryeowook and told him the same thing while N said he was going to wake up the rest of the people. When I got done waking them up I race back down the stairs and into the kitchen. When I got back to the kitchen I noticed that Hongbin was getting out the ingredients to make the pancakes. When I went up to him I said “Oppa I am back. What can I help with the pancakes?” He picked me up and made me sit on the counter so I could wash my hands and also stir the ingredients. When I was focusing on making the pancakes I was daydreaming about what it would have been like to help my mom cook breakfast. When I heard the same voice that I did last night. The voices was saying “Follow my voice Ashley.” For some reason I found myself wanting to follow the voice and didn’t notice anything else or hear any of their voices.

 

Hongbin POV

When I saw Ashley follow N-hyung I knew she was happy being with us again and to also help with breakfast. I decided that it would be easier if I get the ingredients out for the pancakes.  I heard her coming back down the stairs and was racing to get to the kitchen. When she reached the kitchen and came close to me I heard her ask me what she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter