Chapter 16

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I heard that I was really shocked and also a little mad. I understood why they did not tell me about Seungri but did they know about the people after me. I looked over to Suho and asked “Do you know who is after me or not.” Suho looked confused and then he looked over to Kris and then at the others looking for the answer. When I saw that I knew right away that they didn’t know until Leo spoke up “It is BigBang that is after her.” I looked over to him and he what he said next was “I only know their group name and the people in the group which are Seunghyun aka T.O.P the leader, Jiyong aka G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, and last but not least Seungri.” When I heard Leo say his name I was shocked but it also brought up what he told me. I smiled at him. I looked at the others and what I saw was that they were shocked and some were scared of what Leo said. When I saw their expression I knew right away that this was going to be hard. I looked over to Sam and Sarah. When I turned my head I saw that out the window was the stray cat from before. “I see that you have meet with one of the people that want you.” The stray cat said. Luhan looked over to me and saw that someone was talking to me so he decided to listen in on the conversation. “Yes I have meet with one of them. Please tell me why do they want me so bad.” I said to the cat. I saw the expression on the cats face change to one of concern. “The reason they want you is because of the fact that you are the one that can control all of nature but one of them can only control a little amount but you can control everything there is in nature and even more.” I was surprised to hear that but what the stray cat said next got me and Luhan “I am hear to ask you if you would come freely with me to meet with the group but when I saw you I decided to tell you everything and not take you to them.” I looked at the cat and the next thing I knew I heard the cat say “This is goodbye Ashley I hope you don’t get taken by them.” I looked away for a little while and then back to where the cat was and it was gone. I looked over to Luhan and said “i know you listened to the conversation I had with the cat and all but why must…” Before I could finish saying what I was going to say I was pulled into a hug by Luhan. When I noticed that I was crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter