Chapter 1

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up and were getting ready to go to school. When you arrived at you there was an announcement. “Would all of the senior’s please go to the cafeteria for a meeting about the the senior trip.”  I looked to my friends ,Sam and Sarah, and was wondering why they are now just talking about it. So when we got down to the cafeteria I saw all the seniors around and wondering what is going on too. We found our seats and waited until some of the teachers came down and then last but not least the principal. “ I am here to tell you that for the senior trip we are thinking about going somewhere not in the United States but somewhere else we can learn about and it better be quick because the senior trip is tomorrow that way we can afford to take all the senior and get a discount for a plane trip to and back.” said the principal. Me and Sam say at the same time “We are going to South Korea.” Sarah looked at both of us and shook her head. The rest of the seniors did the same thing. When the principal said “That sounds like a great idea and don’t worry about getting your passports. All you have to worry about is paying half of the money for the plane which would not be too much.” We all shook our heads and said ok. The rest of the meeting to all day because of the fact that the school also had to get in touch with our parents and let them know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter