Chapter 9

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party will be fun and that is the only thing that Sungmin should rewind and rewind again.

“I’ll go with you then~” sang Sunny in delight. It’s like her wish!

“You will because Vic invite you too, sister~” the blonde girl grins to him before peck his cheek. “I love you Oppa~ and you’re the star from now on~ everyone will be your fans~ just like Kyuhyun Oppa~” and Sungmin sighed when he remember that he doesn’t have anything for the birthday boy. He knows that the birthday is tomorrow but it’s only need few hours then his birthday is coming.

“I guess we’ll be late and I don’t want to disappoint my Vic Unnie and Changminie Oppa~ let’s go Fatty Ming!” Sunny winked at him cutely before runaway.

“YA!” his twins already escape from him before he could catch her thanks to the sudden ninja boss that appears in front of his front door.

“HYUNG!” he closed his eyes and calm down the race of his heart.

“Don’t talk too long Won Oppa!” shout Sunny from Siwon’s car with Hankyung already open the door for her.

“I’m sorry, I just should make sure that you will come to the party or Vic will mad at me” the taller boss showing his charming dimple smile.

“Haaaah… I’ll go~ but I guess I need your help to not get any attention from everyone. I kind of…” Sungmin feel a bit worried because he never told this to anyone and only his family and Donghae who knows. Ah! Today’s some people found out but not Siwon…yet.

“Hmm… we could manage that. I know the best way to sneak in and out in Cho’s residence. Now, let’s go~” Siwon stretch out his arms and bow a little to let his worker to walk first, being gentleman like always.

“I’m not your date, right boss? Although I’m not with my apron” tease Sungmin before he run to the car to do his little revenge with his twins who looks happy chatting with the handsome Chinese man.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

They’re sitting there, far away from each other, the male never stop glaring at her while the girl looks anxious and look down with her finger fidget her sweeter. It’s a bit chilly, the winter still there. It’s still February and she should be ready for the party but she’s stuck there with the boyfriend of her ex-boyfriend.

 

And she start to wonder how Donghae still not get curious about his boyfriend after they’re been in the dance club for almost two hours after the Grand Performance ended.

 

Eunhyuk’s barely talking to her. He only asked her to take a seat then talk some old memories when she joined the dance club at her first year. They’re good for first encounter and Eunhyuk even praised her for her dance skill secretly until one day he get curious with the awkwardness between her and his boyfriend.

 

“What do you want to talk, Eunhyuk-ssi? You know that Donghae-ssi must be worried looking for you” finally she found her courage to talk but seems it’s not a good move because when the name of his boyfriend out of , Eunhyuk’s eyes glaring at her like shooting her a poison arrow.

“Seriously Im Yoona, I don’t really care about whatever you ever did with my boyfriend when you were his” now the club dance leader can’t hold it anymore. Why she always get the blame? She felt nothing for Lee Donghae for years and now she’s in her new relationship with her boyfriend.

“I’ll engage with my boyfriend next month and I guess you should stop being paranoid that I’ll steal your boyfriend!” she stood up and showing the ring on her finger ring.

And for the first time, she could see that the scary and jealous man smiles at her.

“It takes too long to stand up for yourself, Yoona-ya?” Eunhyuk open his arms while walk closer to his favorite dance club member when he’s still in the club.

“Wha—” she’s still confused but the red haired man pulls her for a hug. “Congratulation for your engagement~ Yoona-ya”

“Tha..thank you” she doesn’t know how to react. It’s unpredictable and it’s not so Lee Eunhyuk. He always looks like want to beat her up and easily get jealous when Donghae praised her move, long time ago.

“Right~ I should say sorry if I scared you but actually I want ask your help”

Now, they’re re-starting again, but with no glare no silent and no scary look. They’re just sitting and chatting like an old friend.

“What’s help?”

“I know that it’s all my fault that Hae leave the club when I threaten him”

“No, it’s his mark how to prove that he really loves you. And to pleased you, he even love you more than when he’s with me”

“Really? How?”

“We’re just an innocent teenager, what do you hope?”

“You get all of my boyfriend’s first time!” he sulked at her.

“Wow! Is it something big? Because his first time with me and mine with him was not that great. It’s like both of us doing some kind experiment called making out. He even always bites me like my lip is a gum or what” she chuckled but not Eunhyuk.

“So, you making out with my boyfriend, hah?”

“It’s when he’s fifteen and I’m thirteen, and the result is not good. That’s why the reason we’re break up and stay being sister and brother relationship”

“Ah! How lucky you to get his first bite and being his yummy gum!” he sulked again like a girl who in her period and Yoona tilted her head while gaze the sulked man’s chest. Maybe she should make sure that he’s not done some surgery and get more progesterone in his system.

“Hey! What are you looking at?” in reflex he covers up his chest.

“I don’t know why Donghae Oppa loves you that much and he would do anything just to make you stay beside him like… forever?” Eunhyuk smirked at her compliment. “I’ll get his last then~”

“Sure! I’ll support you… Oppa?” she smiles with her hand stretch out for hand shake.

“Oppa? Now we’re in sister and brother relationship?” he takes her hand and shakes it.

“You’re Donghae Op-…” Yoona paused her word and wait permission from Donghae’s boyfriend. “You can call him Oppa” and then she smiled and continue, “You’re Donghae Oppa’s boyfriend, so… I guess it’s okay for me to called you Oppa too. Or do you prefer me to call you Unnie?” she only make a joke but a glare that she get from Eunhyuk teach her a lesson that this man is really scary when he got mad.

“Okay Oppa is the best!” she smiled awkwardly.

“You’re always late to get it Im Yoona”

“Ah! You said you need my help”

“Right! I almost forget about that. But first, can you let me text my boyfriend? He’s been annoyed me with those messages”

“He’s texted you? But I don’t hear any tone from your phone?”

“Haah~ again you’re late~ I silent my phone because I have something to do with my new sister which is the ex girlfriend of my boyfriend” she frowned at him.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

“Finally!” shouted Donghae when his phone ringing and in no time he pick up and start his random tantrum to his boyfriend. “Why are you not reply my message and not answer my phone? I’m worried and everyone asking me why we’re not in Victoria’s party this night” he takes a long breath and the other line make a giggles voice which made him piss off again. “Hyukkie, it’s not fun—”

“I’m not your Hyukkie, Donghae-ya”

He checked his screen phone and he face palmed in embarrassed.

“How’s the party Ming?” he asked as calm as he could.

“He’s still not respond?”

“No…” then his phone gives the sign that he got new message.

 “Wait! I think I just got message”

 

From : Baby Hyukkie

 

I’ll be late and sorry baby~

Just go with Ming and I’ll meet you there.

Love u~

 

He smiles and put the phone back to his ear. “He’ll come. I’ll be there soon”

“Good! Because I don’t know what to do after Sunny get busy to stalk her shipper because you and Eunhyuk not here”

“And Siwon Hyung?”

“Ah! He’s with Hankyung Hyung and the Cho’s family. I can’t be with him because it will make me more awkward”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter