Chapter 4

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a week and her mother still looks weak. She wants to take her back to hospital but her Umma keep refused. “Just don’t let her do the chores and stop whine and nag like an old ahjumma” said Sungmin when she passed his room and shared what happen in the house when he’s not home yet.

 

“Oppa~ it’s your responsible, why I should do that?” and with an exhausted expression he staring at her eyes. “I’ll do that if only your Vic Unnie didn’t force me to do the composing again and again like I am kind of composing machine” she got frozen for a moment before walk inside her twins room and attack her brother who just lay lifeless on his bed.

“YA! Fatty Sunny! Get away! You’ll kill me!” she pouted before rolled to the other side.

“Haaah~ it’s must be fun to work together with her even though she looks like a wild lion” Sungmin massage his tensed neck before said, “Lion is wild animal, Sunny Lee. Why you should put wild with lion together? Haaah~ no doubt if you couldn’t get high rank. Your Changmin Oppa must be sad” and Sunny can’t accept when her twins insulted her with her Idol’s name. “He’s proud of me. He even always asked anything about you for Kyuhyun Oppa! Oh no!” her palms close with eyes widen in realize that she just told her twins the secret that she has been shared with her idol, Shim Changmin.

“Wait! What did you said?” but sadly, Sungmin is smart boy who can’t let her escape after what she blurted out.  

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

For the uncountable times for today, Kyuhyun glared at his best friend. “Why would I tell you?”

“Oh come on! I know you’ve been missing him” it’s a sad fact that he still can’t meet his crush. Even Siwon asked him personally to not looking for him with some unknown reason that his cousin doesn’t let him know. But he barely could manage it with small trivia all about Lee Sungmin from Changmin by told him whatever all about Victoria Cho. And as times goes by, he doesn’t want to do it anymore. It sounds wrong for him. Changmin should found it by himself and so for his own case. He should found directly who Lee Sungmin is by himself. That’s the right thing to do.

“Yes I am missing him like crazy but I still sane enough to not spoil what destiny had already plan for us” Changmin’s mouth hang open with the sudden romantic vibe that comes from Cho Kyuhyun. It’s rare to see and even listen to him talking romance when he never for once has the real date. Kyuhyun did have some blind date but it’s just to have fun and moreover to accompany Changmin, so he could save him if he didn’t like the girl. But don’t worry, it’s happen long time before Victoria stoles his fragile heart. Ugh, Kyuhyun would throw up if he heard those cheesy confession lines again.

“Close your mouth and let’s go because we have class!” said Kyuhyun while pointing to his open mouth then walk down from the rooftop. It’s their special place to hang out, just for the two of them and plus Victoria when she’s come to visit, because their fans won’t interrupt them. It’s the deal that Changmin make, so he would openly accept their gifts for him and Kyuhyun because his best friend doesn’t like it, so he took it all.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

“ARRGGH!” shout Sungmin when he spills the hot water which burns his finger.

Donghae and Eunhyuk run to him in worried. But Eunhyuk is the one who take his hand while nagging at him like a strict mother, “Ya! What are you doing? Do you think with hurting your self you can steal Donghae’s attention? He’s my boyfriend, so get lost!” the two bestfriend looking to each other and hold their laugh while Eunhyuk busy take care the burn finger on the running water from the sink.

“Something happen?” and the three of them almost got heart attack with their Ninja-Boss, Choi Siwon.

“Hyung~ you can kill us if you keep appears and disappears like that!” before the two bestfriend could open their mouth, again Eunhyuk throws his protest towards the taller handsome owner. “Ups, sorry~ is that the reason why I heard the shouting?” he flashed his super dimple smile which the reason why all the girl line up to order the drinks if he’s standing at the counter.

“Oh, it’s not your fault. I just kind of blank off and yeah~” the red head man with his cold glare folded his arms in chest and start to continue his nags with, “Then keep focus to your work! If you can’t then go where your mind is flying around? Don’t mess things up Ming!” then he walk out from the kitchen to the counter and smiles to the new customer who just come. Siwon and Donghae shrugged their shoulder when Sungmin looking at the two of them. “Haah~ that Queen of Hell keep shouting on my mind. Sorry Boss” he bowed then followed Eunhyuk to the counter.

“You know what happen to him?” asked Siwon before Donghae have the chance to do the same thing.

“Yeap… I guess, why? Do you want to know?” their boss nods his head in eager. “But with this apron I am just your worker which is should get back to work even though I am Sungmin’s best friend” and with that Siwon’s smiles fell into frown while Donghae giggles in happiness. It’s rare to found an opportunity to tease their boss.

 

 

~MVM~

 

She’s smart and to find the reason behind her twins’ weird behavior is not that hard even if her boyfriend doesn’t want to share. Actually, she’s kind of proud with him. It shows that he kept his words. Maybe when the time is come and Changmin propose her, she would say yes with no doubt at all.

 

Lee Sungmin.

 

It’s the answer and the only reason and she definitely will play a good matchmaker for him but before she does that role, she has to make sure if Sungmin is the right one for her baby brother. Although she’s quite strict and selfish yet scary, Victoria loves her brother the most. He’s the only sibling that she had. He’s the only one who ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter