Chapter 8

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I'll apologize again for not updating and maybe some of you get confused with the complete mark, but it's just my prank at April Fools Day, XD sorry~

Oh, one more, it's better for you to listen to Kyuhyun's new duet while reading this chap. thank u~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People staring at her with unbelievable face, she’s not stay on her waiting room like what she has told them but went there and here looking for Sungmin, the boy from music and composed department with her boyfriend, Changmin.

“UNNIE! I see him went to his waiting room” yelled the blonde girl from behind them.

“Oh, okay. Let’s go Minnie!” Changmin nods his head then walk hand in hand with his girlfriend. She’s nervous and she needs to calm down. And the medicine only one, Changmin’s warms hand on her. Then everything will be okay for her, but for Sungmin? She doesn’t know yet.

 

 

~MVM~

 

She is coming, the scent is coming, maybe it’s love

She is coming, my heart is jumping, maybe it’s happiness

 

Cold wind that bite in life

That person comes to me

Watching me for a hundred year

She also like it

 

 

They’re rush to meet Sungmin, but maybe it’s a bit late.

Kyuhyun’s already there, holding his hand tight while looking at his eyes. He said something to him but everyone barely could catch it since his voice too small. Sungmin just nods while smiling to him.

“He’ll be fine” said Donghae to the new intruders.

“Are you sure, Oppa?” asked Sunny who still worried over her twins.

Changmin grins at his bestfriend who really looks like an idiot in love.

“What?” he turns to his beautiful girlfriend while narrow her eyes in suspicious.

“They’re in love~” whisper Changmin to her before he drag her back to her room. Maybe it’s his turns to calm down her before her performance.

 

 

She is coming, the scent is coming, maybe it’s love

She is coming, my heart is jumping, maybe it’s happiness

 

I must hug her along the wind

Endlessly flutter, I am bluebird

 


 

Everything is like a dream and a granted wish.

They’re did it perfectly and mesmerized every single human who got hypnotized with their first performance.

 

His bright smile always attached on his handsome face while the other who just have the mental breakdown the moment everyone stand up and clapping enthusiastic after he finish strummed his guitar. And now he still dazed off. What he sees on the stage is only a pair of brown orbs that drowning him deep with the melodies lingering them. It feels like their practice in Twosome.

“OPPA!!!” the high note scream plus the crush bone hug bring him back to the world that he could pass the duet without make a big mistake.

“I’m alive~” he almost lost his voice in his twins embrace.

“You’re amazing! And I’ll show it to Umma and Appa!” Sunny patted his broa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter