Chapter 3

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N Warning : Be prepare~ //the italid in grey is the flash back//

 

 

 

 

Smiling brightly like a sunny day in the morning. He was definitely a different person which made his bestfriend almost thought that he’s out of his mind.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, stop it!” scolded the other taller man with his snicker tone.

“Hmm? What?” Kyuhyun turns his cheerful expression to him and that’s scary his twin’s boyfriend.

“Haaah~ it seems like Sunny guessed right. You’re falling hard for that Cutie Ming” Changmin face palm then exhale dramatically.

Out of the blue he gets excited when he heard the name of his crush’s twins from his bestfriend. It’s possible if his twins shared about their sweetness on Christmas Eve, right?

“Tell me what did she said? Ming must be told her something about me, right? Right?” now he shakes Changmin’s shoulder harshly and don’t care if that make the other taller man a bit dizzy.

“YA! What happen to you?”

“Just tell me~ please~?”

“Whoa~ lately you barely manage your image, Cho. Do you even care if you lost some fans because of your daydreaming face? All of your actions scream that you’re in love with someone that even not around here. Your fans was heart broken and you even don’t know” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and pulled his hand. “I never think of them as fans or whatever you said. I don’t care with that silly fan club. I am not that cheap to take their free food and snack just because I love those. I am not you Shim Changmin” he crossed his arms and sighed. “Fine~ it’s your loss. They’re nice and it’s stupid if you don’t take free food~” the dark brown hair man wrapped his arms around his shoulder while pointing to the canteen at the first floor which their fans waving and screaming at them.

“See? We’re their idol and they will do anything to make us happy” Kyuhyun nudged his elbow to his chest and walk away. He doesn’t need thousand fans. What he needs is his Cutie Ming.

“OUCH! YA! Where do you want to go?” grumble Changmin, but he managed to wave at their fans before run after his bestfriend.

 

~MVM~

 

Life is never fair. It’s happen since he was born to the world with his only sibling, Sunny.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to worry about me. Your Samchon will help us” said the weak lady with her pretty smiles.

“Umma~ why you don’t tell us? Why you hide this all from us? Wae~?” whined the maknae of the house. She never stops crying since they found their Umma fainted on the living room.

“Sunny-ah~ I’m fine. It’s just because I am old” Sungmin stared at her dazzling eyes, it show him the sadness that she hides from them. Their mother is the best actress who can pretend alright eventhough she’s in pain. He found her secret when he was graduated from elementary school. That’s the reason why he worked hard and studies hard. He won’t let his parents disappoints on him and be their burden.

 

 

“Umma! Why I should be there too? It’s him who graduates not me!” shouted his twins who pouted at their busy parents who prepare everything to celebrate his graduating tonight.

“Sunny-ah~ can you just wear your uniform? We’ll be late for the ceremony” plead the old lady, yes, their mother is already on her fifties. She’s lucky to gets a pair of kids on her last thirties even the risk is high, amazingly she make it and the twins grew up well.   

“Appa?” she glance up to their Appa. “My Beautiful Sunny~ you have to be there to make your Oppa’s graduation shining brightly because you are our Sunny~” and the little girl giggling in happiness when the old man tickles her.

“Good, now you can help me to dress her up and Sungmin-ah, do you already finish your breakfast?” the cheerful boy nods his head while he munched his last spoon of kimchi fried rice.

 

~MVM~

 

Later at night, after everyone had fun with the small celebration between his friends and some family who come, he was busy cleaning the mess with Donghae’s help.

“You have to walk me home, Ming. It’s dark and you know I hate dark!” said the handsome kids with his big brown eyes.

“Pfft! You said you could fight all of them who beat me up yet you can walk alone in the dark” Sungmin let his chuckles which made the latter pouted and glared at him. “They’re real people, I could see them and kick them but if in the dark, it could be scary ghost or evil alien, Ming! You know that!” he stops mocking his friend and put the trash at the backyard. “Fine! I’ll tell Umma before I walk you home” Donghae raised his both hand then pointing his both two thumb at him.

 

Sungmin walked to his parent room at upstairs. They’re gets tired and that’s why he took the responsible to clean the mess with Donghae and Sunny but his twins just can’t stop talking about this and that which made him sent her to sleep.

 

Slowly he could hear whispered behind the door. He thought that they’re not sleep yet, so he could interrupt and asked their permission to go out.

He raised his hand and ready to knock, but he stops when he heard…

“… I’ll find some job. It’s okay Yobo, I can manage to work when they’re in school”

“No, you have to take care of your health. I don’t want you to get sick. They’ll be worried if their Umma suddenly pass out because of exhausted”

“Haaah~ but we need more money. After Sungmin enroll his new school we should prepare for Sunny. Our saving is not enough”

“I said I’ll try my best and I will work hard and looking side job”

“Yobo, you said I should take care of my self. Then what about you? You’re no different”

 

Their conversation still running inside the room but Sungmin already decide to walk back slowly without making noise.

 

Now he understands the reason why Sunny joined the school, a year later. They can’t afford for two kids at the same time. It’s not cheap and he’ll try his best to not burden them as the older son.

 

~MVM~

 

“HEY!” shout Donghae when he saw Sungmin come closer but the Bunny put his finger on his lips with his death glares. “Ups, sorry~” whisper the latter in apologetically expression.

“You better! Now, let’s go!”

 

They’re just having small conversation about the dance competition when all of the blue, Sungmin mention about scholarship that Donghae ever told him before. “Ah, now you get interest? But you said that you’ll go to Sapphire Education Center? You’re smart and you can graduate from their college then get the fabulous jobs s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter