Chapter 2

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whoa~ there's many readers~ I'm happy and I post it now~

//ignore me// kekekeke XD

 

 

~MVM~

 

The cold weather won’t stop him from his night shift at the coffee shop. He runs with all of his will to get there before…

 

“OUCH!” he falls to ground after bump to someone.

“You’ll be late fatty Ming~” tease the man who flashing his gummy smile in victory.

“Damn you Monkey Hyuk!” he smiles back to the latter who already run towards the coffee shop on the end of the block.

 

He stands up and ready to run again but a pair of arms wrapped his neck tightly. “Mian Ming~ I should make sure my boyfriend score the point before you~” he almost to thrown away the man if only he’s not fast enough whispered on his ears which made him sighed in lost. “You always spoiled him, Lee Donghae and it’s not good” said Sungmin before he knocked the latter’s stomach with his free arms.

“OUCH! YA!” grumble the handsome man with his face screaming pain.

 

From a far there’s a pair of eyes that caught his figure when he’s running again and magically it’s made that person smile ear to ears.

 

We meet again.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

It’s begin to worst and he regret to joined the weird couple date. He was treated like a stupid mosquito and it’s aggravated him too much.

 

“Minnie~ what would we do on New Year Eve? Another date? Ah! Maybe we should made a plan for couple traveling” he rolled his eyes at his sister cute voice. It’s not cute at all if he compares Victoria with Sungmin. He’ll be the winner.

“That sound like a plan for me, Vicky~” ugh, it makes his finger cringe and his tummy growl like a wolf. If Victoria’s aegyo is lost to Sungmin then Changmin’s aegyo is the disaster for him. He could do better than his bestfriend.

“Can both of you stop eating face each other in public? I’m ashamed with all people staring at our table” muttered Kyuhyun with his eyes wandering around the café until he caught a familiar figure that just running pass by across the street when he glance towards the window. He followed it and end at the coffee shop, Twosome.

 

He grins widely knowing that the place was one of his favorite.

 

“…hyunie?” he turns back to the couple when he heard a snap of finger in front of his face.

“What are you looking at, baby dongsaeng?” asked Victoria in concern. It’s not right if his dongsaeng grinning like an idiot while looking at the window. There’s only random people walking together with their couple and yet her brother acted like that. It’s worried her and she admits inside of her heart if she’s twins too much just for tonight.

“Ah! I know!” Changmin pointing his finger to his bestfriend while smirked with full of awareness of the secret that the two only shares.

“Good then, so both of you can enjoy whatever while I’ll entertain my self” he drinks up the rest of his warm choco and cough badly. “Haah~ your bad habit is never end.  Take this” Victoria push her orange juice and Kyuhyun nods his head for thanks her. Maybe she’s right that his bad habit is hard to heal.

“Okay, I’m great now! Thanks Vicky~ and please take care of her, Minnie~” he sang a song and leave the couple dumbfounded looking each other. “Do you want to tell me something, Shim Changmin?” her serious tone made the male shivering. But until his death he won’t broke the promise that he made with Kyuhyun. Moreover, Kyuhyun is the twins of his lover, he can’t escape alive from the sibling and it’s better if he keep his promise with Kyuhyun than answer the question from his girlfriend because he can shut with a kiss while Kyuhyun? Yuck! He would never kiss his best friend. No matter what even though Kyuhyun is gay or else.

“Ya! Why are you kissing me?” and Cho’s sibling is one of kind family that hard to deal. “Can just we enjoy our date and let your brother found his happiness tonight?” he attempts again and ends it with a peck on her nose.

“Alright~” incredibly it’s work the wonder.

 

~MVM~

 

The moment he enter the coffee shop, he smiles brightly when heard the familiar giggles from the counter.

 

Oh… He works here and it’s good.

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun-ah! You’re here? I thought you’ll be with your family event~” a handsome man with his double dimple showing off.

“Oh Siwon Hyung. And what’s about you? You’re in here too as well~” the taller man let his chuckle out and led Kyuhyun to his favorite spot. “My date cancels our dinner and as you know my family is not in Seoul right now, so I am here to work. It’s better than being lonely in home” Kyuhyun nodding but his eyes steal some glances at the counter. “Ah, what do you want for this cold night? Espresso, Americano, Cappuccino or…” the brown mop hair boy cut him with a simple, “Hot Choco and your best cake Hyung” and Siwon excuse himself from his loyal customer.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

He pouted again when he failed to make his coffee. He still practice with Donghae as his supervisor and it’s not a nice thing with his boyfriend glared at him everytime the Fish lover get closer at him. Oh please Lee Eunhyuk, it’s nothing because Sungmin and Donghae like a real brother because they’re growing up together since they’re in diapers.

“It’s okay. Just try again after you take this to table no.13” said Donghae while he handed the tray with the order.

Sungmin whined when he heard the number of the table. “He’s here? At the time like this?” he protested with his supervisor aka Lee Donghae. “That’s why I sent you there. I can’t bear his evil mouth and peculiar request of menu that he orders. It’s only Siwon Hyung who could make him no complain and he’s busy with his phone in his office. So~ do me a favor Ming~” he hesitated for awhile but then when Eunhyuk comes up from the kitchen with his glare, he has no option. “Just go! He won’t bite fatty Ming~” mocking the boyfriend of his childhood friend who just get jealous over him. “Yeah right, so both of you could make out in the kitchen~” teased the blonde which made the couple blush at the same time.

 

In every step he prays to his God that he won’t get trouble. It’s his first time to meet this famous customer for his evil mouth and annoyed habit. So, he doesn’t want to experience that.

 

But then again he almost in trouble when he found the bright smiling Cho Kyuhyun there waiting his order in his hand which almost dropped it the moment their eyes meet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter