Chapter 5

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everything is back to normal, at least that what Donghae’s thought.

“You can go there and join with them than staring them like a creepy stalker” mocking the red lock boy with the pouty lips.

 

It’s so cute~

 

Donghae cupped his pale cheek before peck his lips several times because he doesn’t want to get caught by their Ninja-Boss.

 

“I know that both of you are in love deeply, madly, truly and sweetly but you wear my apron so you’re still my worker” see? The couple jumps in surprise when the handsome taller owner shows up.

“Hyung~” whined Eunhyuk in irritated. 

“What? I pay you to work not to do romance~” he raised his both hand in surrender because the angry Eunhyuk is kind of scary even for him who taller than the latter.

“You don’t need to say that!” said Donghae’s boyfriend before he escaped from the embarrassment.

“Seriously Lee Donghae, his mood really weird from time to the time. Are you sure that you have not done him yet?” said Siwon which made the Handsome Fish blushing hard at the super personal question.

“I should back to work!”

“Hey~ why you ignore me?” whine the taller one.

“I am your worker and you pay me to work not to talk something confidential to you Sir~” Lee Donghae do the strike again and Siwon just frowned.

 

“Everyone has their couple, when my turn is come? Haaah~ even the sharp tongue like Cho Kyuhyun will get his pair soon” with his both hand clasp tightly he looks up to the ceiling making praying gestures. Oh yeah, the owner of Twosome is has the weird habit with gestures.

 

~MVM~

 

His long finger strums his guitar again while Kyuhyun jolt down some cords as the melody fill in his head.

 

Minutes later, Sungmin put down his guitar and stretch his hand to reach the notebook and check the cords.

“Hmmm~ it’s better than the other one” he hummed for a moment then adds some cords which made Kyuhyun feel insulted.

“Am I made a mistake?” he asked carefully.

“NO! It’s just your writing kind of confusing” the blonde boy smiles in apologize because he just did that unconsciously. “Ah, then I should be the one said sorry. I can’t help it~ I born with it. So as my pay off, would you let me write the lyric? I kind of get the mood from the melody that you play?”

“You want to write the lyric?” Sungmin was a bit worried since he already writes the lyrics, the one that Yesung had sang. “Oh, don’t worry about my writing. I will type it on my tablet so you could read it” said Kyuhyun who misinterpret the gestures from his Cutie Ming.

 

However, I will be the one who sing this song. I’ll make sure that the lyric is made by me while the music is composed by him.

Oh~ it’s like Music & Lyric!!!

 

His mind was screaming and celebrating in hula dance. Thanks that Sungmin can’t see it, because he’s a bad dancer. He only good when he’s imagine that himself dancing not do the real dance in the real world because when it come to dance, Victoria is the best one.

 

Then something hit him hard.

 

If I was the one who make the lyric, then I will play the girl role?

Is that possible for me to do it?

 

He shakes his head to kick off the mess thought that comes to his mind.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah? Are you okay?” the sweet and velvet voice bring him the peaceful back to his world and with brightly dazzlingly and amazingly smile he reply, “Wherever I am with you, I will be great Sungmin-ah~” the cheesy words oddly made his heart racing like unstoppable and the warmness creep up to his cheek.

The blush on his crush made Kyuhyun also feel warm inside him. Maybe learns some cheesy words from Shim Changmin will be useful.

 

 

“Sorry to interrupt both of you but your shift will be in 10 minutes Sungmin-ah. You can say whatever you want to say with this young man but make it sure that it won’t pass your shift time. Because if you do, I’ll cut your bonus” the two blushing boy got the heart attack at the same time when Siwon… again appears like a Ninja.

“Hyung! Stop doing that!” scolded Kyuhyun and the older only could bite his y lips. This kid is customer and also his cousin. He can’t use the excuse as his worker and that makes Sungmin grinned.

“Sungmin-ah, 5 minutes!” and the happiness that he has a moment ago get crush by a simple childish threaten. But he can’t protest because Siwon already gone by the wind.

Really! This weird gestured addicted had the skill of being Ninja.

“HYUNG!” and Kyuhyun is still the one who can do the shout and protest.

 

~MVM~

 

 

The two of them look at each other before face the smiling cute girl in front of them.

“Alright, it’s kind of awkward when you want me and Hyukkie to meet while your Oppa is not here with you” said Donghae to break the cold ice between them.

“It’s the point!” she smiles again to the nerves couple.

“Okay, can you let us know what the point is? We’re getting nowhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter