Chapter 1

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s boring meeting, right?” said the taller one.

“Actually it’s quite fun until they’re decide to do the dance thing” replay the other one who leaning on the wall beside the front gate of the hall where everyone is still enjoy theur small party together.

“Yeah, if only I born alone without my twins” again the taller with his brown mop hair said before finish his half coffee cup in one strike.

“Whoa~ same here! If only my mom not nagged at me to accompany my twins to this meeting then I am a free man with my guitar” the blonde man offering his pumpkin juice to him when the taller start to cough.

“Thanks! The coffee was bad and I just realized after I finish it” both of them laugh.

 

 

It was their first encounter and yet it wonderfully leads them to the second one with their twins at the market a few weeks later. Christmas will be there soon and they should be prepared to celebrate and the fate let them meet again.

 

“Kyuhyun?” “Sungmin?”

 

Both of them chuckles at their own pitiful circumstance, the taller one, Kyuhyun was have those plastic bag on his two arms and the smaller one, Sungmin have the same thing with some plastic bag and one lady’s bag clung on his shoulder. Kyuhyun could bet that the bag is owned by his twins and that make him certain that both of them really have the same fate of life.

“Kyuhyunie~ why are you still stand like mannequin in there? Your beautiful Noona needs you to help her pick the best flower for our Mom, come on!” Sungmin bowed a little to the beautiful girl who seems not look alike Kyuhyun but somehow when she’s smiles to him, it’s same.

And the brown mop hair man just could sigh in desperate.

“See you around then” said Kyuhyun before he disappears to the shop. “Yeah~ have fun with your Noona” he seems a bit awkward. Is her really his twins or his…

“Snap! Snap! Back to the world my cutie Oppa~ I’m done with my thing so what do you want to buy next?” he look down to the girl that has the similar face with him just she’s a bit beautiful while he’s a bit handsome. That’s what he thought. “I’m hungry. Let’s grab some lunch before we continue and put this all in the car” his cute twins nods her head before hook her arms with his Oppa.

When they’re walk together, they’re indeed look like twins with the same color of hair. They’re blonde twins.

 

And guess what, still in the same day they’re meet again at the parking lot. Third encounter and now Kyuhyun believe if this man would be more than just a stranger for him, maybe they’ll be bestfriend? Who knows?

“Hey again cutie boy~ we meet again~” greet the beautiful girl which made her twins glare at her back.

“Ah yeah. Beautiful Noona?” teased Sungmin and that’s success made the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter