Chapter 6

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

What is so special about your birthday when it’s celebrated the day before because of your twins?

That’s what Kyuhyun’s thought every year they’re made a party for both of them. Because they’re parents know him well if he hates party and such event. He prefers to get a present than celebrate it.

 

“Oh, I’m so death! Why you can’t tell me what she wants for her birthday? Please, Kyuhyun-ah~ I have no one except you, Kyu~” plead Changmin with his best aegyo that he could do.

“Just stay by her side until you brave enough to propose her on her birthday. It’s the most wanted present for her” said the brown mop hair without pay any glance at his buddy because he’s busy dating with his computer screen.

“Proposal? Are you sure? We’re just in our twenties! Why we should get married early?” protest his rival on games.

He exhales and stops his dancing finger on the keyboard, then looked over his shoulder and told his best friend a big secret that Victoria ever has, “She wants to be like our Mom. Mom married with Dad when they’re in last year of college and five years later they got us~ yeah~ if you doesn’t want to lost her, propose her at the last year of the college and agree with her to have kids after 5 years of marriage. It’s her secret condition. Now get out of my room! I still tired from today’s unexpected schedule~” after got shock with what just Kyuhyun’s told him, he stared at his best friend in confused. What unexpected schedule? Their college won’t do that. Everything was schedule perfectly.

“Wha—” he lost his voice when the Cho’s maknae turn his chair and sent his deadly glare that scream to leave the room before he made a mess with his relationship with Victoria Cho.

“Alright~ enjoy your game before Vicky comes up to drag you down and eat the dinner”

“Yeah~ you’re free food downloader! Always gets here to have free food!” muttered Kyuhyun while he‘s back to face the screen.

 

~MVM~

 

His mind is in the big mess. He can’t stop to think about what happen today.

 

“Let me help you! I don’t have something to do and it’s kind of boring”

 

That’s what he said when all of sudden Kyuhyun called him in the middle of his package and thick to do list for a day. Sunny was helping him for arrange things, which is he lack off but again she’s just a girl. He can’t asked his twins to put attach the cable in the high wall because height is their problem. Haaah~ and Kyuhyun is tall enough when he was on the phone with him, so…

 

“If you’re free then I would appreciate it. Actually I am in trouble now, hehehe”

 

Just like how the first time they’re met.

 

They’re bored and then destiny put them together to entertain each other. And now, after that Kyuhyun told him if he was bored and actually he’s a bit bored too because Sunny always blabbering about Shim Changmin and Victoria Cho. Haaah~

 

 “Oppa, can you help me to hold the chair? I’ll try to attach them!” shout Sunny from behind the stage.

“What? NO! Just put them down!” he shouted back while running to save his only twins. He can’t let something bad happen to the cute and beautiful twins. “Why?” she pouted and felt insulted because she doesn’t want to burden her twins. At least, after what she had heard from her Umma, she could do something for her brother. By the way, it’s the secret between Sunny and her Umma. Sungmin was blind about it.

“Then what should we do?” she asked again while let her Oppa help her to get down from the chair then seat her on it safety.

“Kyuhyunie will come and help us. He’s tall and he can do the rest” Sunny clapping her hand in excitement. “Will Changminie Oppa come too? Please~ please~ so we can have double date here~” Sungmin poke her forehead with his pointed finger. “He has girlfriend and Kyuhyun is just a friend of mine. Okay?” his twins smirked then with, “Yeah~ Kyuhyun is just … mine, okay? Its sound better than that~” and the blushing on the blonde boy made her giggles before safe her from the cruel Oppa.

“YA! SUNNY LEE! GET YOUR FATTY HERE!” he started to chase her like a cute puppy chase a little kitten.

 

THUD!

 

He falls to the ground and groan in pain with the sudden bump that block his way to chase his twins.

“Ouch, sorry~ I thought there’s something bad happen in here, so I want to make sure, but it’s only you and Sunny do the catch me if you can game” the taller man stretch out his long arms to help him up while explaining his mistake to make the cute Bunny fall down badly with a loud thud.

“Hahahahahaha!! It’s you who has fatty , Ming Oppa~” she sang a song from a far and Sungmin already to run again but he can’t. He forgets if Kyuhyun still hold his hand tight.

“What should I do?” he asked with bright smile which made Sungmin feel the warm back again to his cheek.

 

Sunny smirked in victory. She can’t make sure if it was her plan or destiny that just too nice to her for helping her little surprise. Quietly, she backs off and let the two enjoy their own moment because her memory still fresh with what Donghae and Eunhyuk told to her that day.

 

“If you ask about love, it’s no different with hetero couple. It’s about heart and if you want to help him just let him to spend time together with that man. And the rest…” Donghae smiles to the man beside him who keeps hold his hand. “… Lets the beat goes on” add Eunhyuk then flashing his charming gummy smiles to his lover.

 

And that’s what she did! Now, it’s time for her to let Kyuhyun and Sungmin choice with their own beats of heart.

 

Sungmin sighed again. He should be mad at her yet if it’s not because of Sunny, he wouldn’t know that his heart really beats oddly when it’s just the two of them in that hall.


 

Is it a real love?

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

Everyone is busy with their job task for the Grand Performance.

Victoria can’t be seen since he entered the hall and he will be in trouble if he can’t find her before the curtain is open and the show’s begin.

“This is insane! Why would I do the performance in live? Damn! Where’s that Queen of the Hell? I need her to clear this mess” grumble Sungmin while looking around for the third times.

Then he felt someone run after him before he turns around and frowned.

“Sorry Hyung~  I already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter